PDA

View Full Version : 12-21-2012, Really Not So Bad?

Dr. Gonzo GED
11-17-2012, 01:17 PM
Well, it seems there's been a misunderstanding.

Everyone is convinced that the Mayan calender will end along with the world as we know it on Dec 21st this year. Everyone that is, ecept the Mayans themselves...
http://news.discovery.com/human/mayans-pissed-off-about-doomsday-diceit-121026.html

Yup. The Mayans say it's a bunch of hooey and they are pissed that the Guatemalan government has more or less forced them to host millions of touristas comming to shite up their niegborhood for this epic "END OF THE WOOOORLD" bachanalia. In fact they aren't just irritated, they're downright litigious!

What's the opinion of the people who made the calendar regarding Dec 21st? In a statement released by Oxlaljuj Ajpop, the end of the cycle;

"means there will be big changes on the personal, family and community level, so that there is harmony and balance between mankind and nature."

There it is from the horses mouth. The world isn't ending (just like it didn't end 5200 years ago the last time their calendar rolled over) It's just the end of an era. According to them, far from an apocalypse, there is supposed to be a renaissance where we treat each other better and become more competent stewards of the garden we live in.

That sounds kind of nice IMHO.

How far off is this hype you might ask? Check this out. The "Mayan Calendar" that gets trotted out every time one of these moonbat "authorities" starts barking?
http://www.azteccalendar.com/images/aztec_calendar_small.png

That isn't even Mayan. It's Aztec. Totally different civilisation.

This is the Mayan calendar:
http://www.magickal-vitality.com/Slike/maya-calendar.jpg

The "experts" couldn't even get that part right.

So this December 21st, you can leave your spiked football pads and tire-rubber armor in storage and just hug a loved one instead. According to the people responsible for this calendar, things aren't going to come to a crashing halt, they are just going to get better for all of us.

http://smhttp.14409.nexcesscdn.net/806D5E/wordpress-L/images/Mad-Max-2-e1338821689281.jpg
Sorry Mr. Wez. I know you were really excited about that new boa.

FunkyPertwee
11-17-2012, 01:38 PM
"means there will be big changes on the personal, family and community level, so that there is harmony and balance between mankind and nature."

Actually, that sounds pretty cataclysmic to me. It reminds me of the attitude of extreme environmentalists and supporters of progressive redistribution.

What could it be besides pestilence, famine, war, and death?

Dr. Gonzo GED
11-17-2012, 01:51 PM
What could it be besides pestilence, famine, war, and death?
Emerging technology that will make our energy consumtion needs less destructive to the environment.

I'm not talking about the current state of bs. We're actually on the verge or creating the first working prototype fusion reactor. The lasers for the system are being tested as we speak. Maybe another five years out? We'll see.

Also, the prohibitions against hemp are slowly deteriorating. AFA industrial resources are concerned we could manufacture any pulp product or oil based product you could ever want for a fraction of what it costs us now environmentaly.

Heck, there's a scientist who dug up an old school fermentation process that turns sugar into diesel. That's something!

We can turn things around without making them worse. (The problem is these descisions are currently left in the hands of self serving Kleptocrats...)

Diesel
11-17-2012, 03:26 PM
The alien 'crop circle' says that we are in for a 'genetic' change on 12-21-2012...and who or what would know better than someone who sends us crop circle messages so genetic change it is...from what, who knows?

Diesel 88888888

:coffee::terrorist:

Dr. Gonzo GED
11-17-2012, 03:40 PM
The alien 'crop circle' says that we are in for a 'genetic' change on 12-21-2012...and who or what would know better than someone who sends us crop circle messages so genetic change it is...from what, who knows?

Diesel 88888888

:coffee::terrorist:
Sounds legit!

Here's one of my favorites from the circle phenomenon. Ten days of hippie sweat / toil had pilots thinking they were taking crazy pills!
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_3U6Xra9_S9k/TKztOuctzPI/AAAAAAAAAN8/CSl7LaY0hRs/s1600/Sri+Yantra+Witherspoon+Oregon.jpg

Diesel
11-17-2012, 03:44 PM
Isn't that the one the found in Oregon? It is huge...I forget how many miles of lines were in it...and it appeared overnight! Cropcircles over islam any time.

Diesel 88888888

:coffee:

Dr. Gonzo GED
11-17-2012, 03:56 PM
Isn't that the one the found in Oregon? It is huge...I forget how many miles of lines were in it...and it appeared overnight! Cropcircles over islam any time.

Diesel 88888888

Yup! That's the legend. This guy claims that he did it with his friends over a ten day period (I must admit I was a little crushed by this revelation...):

III 1990: Oregon Desert Sri Yantra

In the summer of 1990, a group of friends, one of my sons and I went to a remote alkali
lake bed in the high desert of southeast Oregon to inscribe a large Sri Yantra in the earth.
"Part III" starts a little down the page.

http://pashupatisasana.blogspot.com/2010/10/what-coulda-been-art-as-technology.html

Diesel
11-17-2012, 04:28 PM
I don't believe him...they did a History Channel show on this and he or some other wannabe guru claimed to have done it with a push tiller but couldn't make it work and in a straight line for just a few feet.

You couldn't survey the design in with instruments in the the time required...and then rought the soil with such precision that up close and from the air it appeared to be perfect. Go yogi go...as in get lost yogi!

Diesel 88888888

Dr. Gonzo GED
11-17-2012, 04:33 PM
I don't believe him...they did a History Channel show on this and he or some other wannabe guru claimed to have done it with a push tiller but couldn't make it work and in a straight line for just a few feet.

You couldn't survey the design in with instruments in the the time required...and then rought the soil with such precision that up close and from the air it appeared to be perfect. Go yogi go...as in get lost yogi!

Diesel 88888888

Awesome!

I like it better as a mystery anyways.

slamfire51
11-17-2012, 06:54 PM
Hot Damn!!
This means I'll have a full 24 hours on my birthday. (12/21) :party:

Schuetzenman
11-19-2012, 08:10 PM
Frankly I'm tired of working for unapreciative jerks that never listen and paying taxes that go to parasites that vote for Obama. I'm going to be really pissed off it the shit doesn't hit the fan! :ireful3:

charger0122
11-20-2012, 03:40 AM
Hot Damn!!
This means I'll have a full 24 hours on my birthday. (12/21) :party:

yea same here 22nd, i doubt ill get any ammo maybe some socks! owell my birthdays have sucked all these years whats another one!

slamfire51
11-20-2012, 06:52 AM
yea same here 22nd, i doubt ill get any ammo maybe some socks! owell my birthdays have sucked all these years whats another one!

My birthday is too close to Christmas to get good birthday gifts when I was a kid.

charger0122
11-20-2012, 07:31 AM
My birthday is too close to Christmas to get good birthday gifts when I was a kid.
exactly why i said all my birthdays sucked lol and my brothers is like within 2 days of mine so that made it even worse lmao
maybe it will be the beginning of a zombie apocalypses and we will get to shoot somthin!

Napalm281
11-25-2012, 01:11 PM
I wonder what will be their next scare tactic???? The comet in 2013 or the asteroid in 2028?

old Grump
11-26-2012, 01:38 PM
I wonder what will be their next scare tactic???? The comet in 2013 or the asteroid in 2028?Food that can only be bought with food stamps. It will be laced with steroids to help them produce more Democrat babies. When the US gets to 90% population on government assisted programs the rest of the world will be making tons of money making products and raising food to sell to us because our fat steroid asses will be to tired to do any useful work. We will not have to worry about invasion because no self respecting country will want anything to do with us in case our malady is contagious.

imanaknut
11-26-2012, 04:51 PM
I wonder what will be their next scare tactic???? The comet in 2013 or the asteroid in 2028?

That's easy = four more years of obama-messiah!

Richard Simmons
11-26-2012, 05:17 PM
This whole end of the world thing has finally hit home for me. Sitting here doing my online bill pay and don't know if I should pay my truck payment, due 12/22 or just blow the payment on beer and hookers on 12/20?

Skeeter
11-26-2012, 06:03 PM
21 DEC is my anniversary and I am hoping this thing does go up in a raging ball of flames because I have no idea what I am going to get the wife this year.

mrkalashnikov
11-26-2012, 07:51 PM
As long as there have been human beings...there have been the tiny-brained folk who believe that the demise of the human race is imminent & looming.

Most of the idiots I've run across personally who espouse this drivel, are lower-rung uneducated deranged fringe-of-society types who have never stepped outside of the trailer park or Section 8 housing to experience the world at large. Most have never read a book outside the fairy-tale stories their great ancestors were told are reality and they have never had the IQ or conviction to to rise above same. Mankind today is chained, in many cases, to the same ignorance, fear, and superstition our cave-dweller relatives would have recognized & taken as truth. :(

Skeeter
11-26-2012, 08:09 PM
As long as there have been human beings...there have been the tiny-brained folk who believe that the demise of the human race is imminent & looming.

Most of the idiots I've run across personally who espouse this drivel, are lower-rung uneducated deranged fringe-of-society types who have never stepped outside of the trailer park or Section 8 housing to experience the world at large. Most have never read a book outside the fairy-tale stories their great ancestors were told are reality and they have never had the IQ or conviction to to rise above same. Mankind today is chained, in many cases, to the same ignorance, fear, and superstition our cave-dweller relatives would have recognized & taken as truth. :(

So…. how do you think it’s all going to END, Zombies, Vampires or those dam Werewolves from the Twilight movie?

mrkalashnikov
11-26-2012, 09:29 PM
So…. how do you think it’s all going to END, Zombies, Vampires or those dam Werewolves from the Twilight movie?

I think if you go out of the way to educate yourself on what's really going on in the world, stay in good physical shape & be a role model to your family & friends...along w/ being proficient in the survival arts...you won't have to worry about Chicken Little or horror boogeyman types. ;)

slamfire51
11-26-2012, 09:52 PM
I think if you go out of the way to educate yourself on what's really going on in the world, stay in good physical shape & be a role model to your family & friends...along w/ being proficient in the survival arts...you won't have to worry about Chicken Little or horror boogeyman types. ;)

Damn, you take all the fun out of the apocalypse.
I was looking forward to shooting a few Zombies and especially Chicken Little.

Dr. Gonzo GED
11-26-2012, 10:01 PM
Nobody want's a shot a chicken little more than these folks:
http://usahitman.com/wp-content/uploads/700_d8fdacf3255e74b987855c48112e0952.jpg

You see those long faces? That the face of someone who knows that not only will there be a December 22nd, but they will be spending that day cleaning up their front yards because of a million pince loco's who just partied like there's no tomorow.

Unnamused Mayan is not amused. ;)

mrkalashnikov
11-27-2012, 04:12 PM
Damn, you take all the fun out of the apocalypse.

Sorry, I was in a bit of a dark mood last night when I posted.

Bring on the End of Times. I'm locked & loaded! :ak:

O.S.O.K.
11-27-2012, 04:20 PM
The big question for me is: what the heck kind of tv is that guy on the Mayan calendar carrying?

Inquiring minds want to know. Looks like maybe a Samsung?