PDA

View Full Version : Quick reply functionality request

srv656s
09-02-2010, 06:40 PM
So... I've done about 10 more posts that I've given up on. Often, I'll hit the quick reply button on a thread, type up a long response and then click the "Reply to Thread" button that's just underneath the text I've typed up. That link will take you to the "Non-quick reply" page and as a side-effect blows away all the text you've typed. It drives me nuts.

If there's any way to fix this, it would really help...

Thanks

Shawn

aliceinchains
09-02-2010, 06:55 PM
So... I've done about 10 more posts that I've given up on. Often, I'll hit the quick reply button on a thread, type up a long response and then click the "Reply to Thread" button that's just underneath the text I've typed up. That link will take you to the "Non-quick reply" page and as a side-effect blows away all the text you've typed. It drives me nuts.

Thanks

Shawn

So anywho, are you still living in that house you had built. I remember when you posted pictures of the ground digging.

slamfire51
09-02-2010, 07:17 PM

Thanks

Shawn

Are you trying to "Go Advanced" after doing a quick reply, or just trying to submit what you typed?

gunsnetadmin
09-02-2010, 08:12 PM
he's hitting the wrong button after typing.