PDA

View Full Version : OJ innocent??

weevil
11-20-2012, 01:43 PM
Hmmm maybe the coloreds were right.

Documentary says serial killer involved in Simpson case.

A criminal profiler says paintings by convicted killer Glen Rogers suggest he was involved in the 1994 murders of O.J. Simpson's ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson and her friend Ronald Goldman.

http://news.msn.com/pop-culture/documentary-says-serial-killer-involved-in-simpson-case

stinker
11-20-2012, 02:55 PM
Next we'll hear that OJ and Jessica had a baby together that Jessica didn't know was hers.

Any other creative ways to make yourself famous at the expense of OJ's less than stellar reputation should be given serious consideration as well.

davepool
11-20-2012, 03:03 PM
Well it's about time the truth finally came out, i've had many sleepless nights worrying about the the abuse O.J. has suffered through....let the riots begin!!! we must clear this poor man's reputation.

Oh, wait he's in jail for robbing somebody

Nevermind.

Dr. Gonzo GED
11-20-2012, 03:15 PM
Not innocent. Still guilty of armed robbery.

alismith
11-20-2012, 05:20 PM
Deep down, in my heart of hearts, I really don't give a shit what happens to OJ.

Diesel
11-20-2012, 05:36 PM
Deep down, in my heart of hearts, I really don't give a shit what happens to OJ.

Nor do I but I sure envy him his lawyers...old racist Johnny Cochran rocked when comes time to make the sale and pull the jury in like so many carp...or crawdads...you choose.

Diesel 88888888

:coffee:

alismith
11-20-2012, 05:49 PM
Nor do I but I sure envy him his lawyers...old racist Johnny Cochran rocked when comes time to make the sale and pull the jury in like so many carp...or crawdads...you choose.

Diesel 88888888

:coffee:

He got the best justice money could buy.

Money talks...;)

studmuffin
11-20-2012, 06:03 PM
Overheard at a dance party by OJ.............".Mind if I cut in".

Helen Keller
11-20-2012, 06:09 PM
Overheard at a dance party by OJ.............".Mind if I cut in".

remember, their heads were basically cut off like an AL-Queda home video and just a little flap of skin holding it on the back. LIke giant PEZ dispensers.

Skeeter
11-20-2012, 06:19 PM
Erroneous…..erroneous on all accounts.

weevil
11-20-2012, 06:27 PM
I must say I am pretty sceptical, there was a lot of evidence.

Still it would be kind of ironic if it was a crazed killer like he claimed.

The ol' one armed man plot like in the Fugitve.

:biggrina:

Focused Gunfire
11-20-2012, 07:38 PM
No. Just no.

1 Patriot-of-many
11-21-2012, 10:56 AM
Why would you run when you could hire the best lawyers or get them for free? The whole running away with cash casts a real blackeye on your protests of innocence.....Also looking for the killers on the golf course after acquittal kinda tells me something.

weevil
11-21-2012, 12:11 PM
Why would you run when you could hire the best lawyers or get them for free?

Well if he didn't do it wouldn't it make sense to get some good lawyers so you don't go to prison for a crime you didn't commit?

Guilty or innocent I'd still want the best lawyers money could buy, wouldn't you?

Especially if I was innocent and felt I was getting railroaded by the system, would you trust your life to a court appointed public defender in those circumstances???

The whole running away with cash casts a real blackeye on your protests of innocence.....Also looking for the killers on the golf course after acquittal kinda tells me something.

Well it was his money in the first place and if he was innocent why would his conscience keep him from enjoying life?

I doubt vey much if he was in mourning over the cheating broad's death.

Yeah I agree he didn't show much remorse or sadness but if he was innocent why would he?

Focused Gunfire
11-21-2012, 03:59 PM
http://southparkstudios.mtvnimages.com/shared/faqs/2011/may/05_24_11_ActionBronco.jpg?width=207

Devil U Know
11-21-2012, 06:35 PM
Meh, I never cared, she got what she deserved.

studmuffin
11-21-2012, 08:15 PM
Too be honest. I always doubted his guilt despite what everyone said. I am not nieve, he was not saint. Nor was anyone associated with him, and to be honest he had some anger issues and lack of judgment. Still, he did not strike me as someone capable of literally cutting two humans into little and very bloody pieces.

weevil
11-21-2012, 11:16 PM
Too be honest. I always doubted his guilt despite what everyone said. I am not nieve, he was not saint. Nor was anyone associated with him, and to be honest he had some anger issues and lack of judgment. Still, he did not strike me as someone capable of literally cutting two humans into little and very bloody pieces.

I'm still not convinced he didn't do it but I must admit that always kinda stuck in the back of my mind too.

Admittedly you never really know the dark side of most celebs but for somebody like OJ and all he had to lose to suddenly turn into a bloodthirsty butcher and slaughter two people does seem odd.

jet3534
11-22-2012, 12:17 AM
Hmmm maybe the coloreds were right.

I don't think black people in general thought OJ was innocent. They just liked seeing him get over on the man. I thought the OJ trial was great entertainment. I watched the trial news every night and read every book that came out after the trial. There is no question about OJ's guilt, but he was one hell of a football player. Think what he could have done if he had played for a decent team.

jet3534
11-22-2012, 12:28 AM
to suddenly turn into a bloodthirsty butcher and slaughter two people does seem odd.

Not really considering the two people were OJ's ex-wife and a young man getting ready to service the ex-wife. This is something that pushes a lot of men over the edge in the aftermath of a failed marriage.

weevil
11-22-2012, 12:42 AM
Not really considering the two people were OJ's ex-wife and a young man getting ready to service the ex-wife. This is something that pushes a lot of men over the edge in the aftermath of a failed marriage.

Yeah I've seen more than a few perfectly normal "nice" guys turn into psychos when it comes to their woman.

Still actually killing them isn't usually what they have in mind. If they're dead then they've lost all control over them and most of them go beserk because they're trying to intimidate them into doing what they want, which is usually getting back together with them.

Killing them kinda defeats the whole purpose of trying to scare them back into your arms.

Who knows maybe he did lose his mind and snap, it wouldn't be the first time a guy went nuts over a cheating old lady. It does happen, had a friend's neighbor talk his estranged wife into going for a ride "just to talk". Took her out to the toolies and stabbed her to death, 47 times he stuck the knife in her. Had been at a party with them just a couple of months before they split up. He was another one you would have never even imagined he was capable of something like that. He didn't try to get away with it though, drove right down to the Police station with the bloody corpse and drenched in blood and turned himself in.

You never know for sure what people are capable of.

But boy that would be a really great Hollywood ending if it did turn out to be a serial killer.

:biggrina:

1 Patriot-of-many
11-22-2012, 01:38 AM
Well if he didn't do it wouldn't it make sense to get some good lawyers so you don't go to prison for a crime you didn't commit?

Guilty or innocent I'd still want the best lawyers money could buy, wouldn't you?

Especially if I was innocent and felt I was getting railroaded by the system, would you trust your life to a court appointed public defender in those circumstances???

Well it was his money in the first place and if he was innocent why would his conscience keep him from enjoying life?

I doubt vey much if he was in mourning over the cheating broad's death.

Yeah I agree he didn't show much remorse or sadness but if he was innocent why would he?

Think you missed my point. Why was he running with cash if innocent?

1 Patriot-of-many
11-22-2012, 01:40 AM
Meh, I never cared, she got what she deserved. Say what? Unless she killed someone or put a virus on a computer she didn't deserve it.

weevil
11-22-2012, 02:00 AM
Think you missed my point. Why was he running with cash if innocent?

If you're gonna run it's best to have some cash. :biggrina:

Who knows maybe he thought that being black and her being white they would convict him even if he was innocent, so the only option was to run.

He was one of the great runners of all time maybe it was just his first instinct.