PDA

View Full Version : Springfield XDm

printerman
11-26-2012, 11:23 AM
Just bought a Springfield XDm , haven't shot it yet though ! Can't wait ! I got the 5.25 model in 9mm . It's all black and my purpose for purchase was to use it in USPSA ! Many of our USPSA members are really dialed in and I'll hardly be up to their level (at least for a while) but having the proper tool for the job helps ! I've been shooting revolver division and it's really helped with my shooting skills and quick reloads ! The reviews that I've read and have seen on the internet have been good ! Anyone own one ?

N/A
11-26-2012, 11:44 AM
This is the non-firearm forum....discuss anything but firearms.

General Discussion - NON-GUN Forum!(687 Viewing)
General Discussion forum is a NON-GUN discussion forum. This forum is monitored please keep your behaviour respectful to other members opinions. Failure to follow of websites rules and guidelines will result in infractions.

Gunreference1
11-26-2012, 12:01 PM
I moved it to a more appropriate form. Printman, are you just trying to piss someone off by posting this in a non-gun forum? It's definitely not the first time you've done this.

Steve

TEN-32
11-26-2012, 12:07 PM
I moved it to a more appropriate form. Printman, are you just trying to piss someone off by posting this in a non-gun forum? It's definitely not the first time you've done this.

Steve
Somebody craves attention.:lookatme:

Krupski
11-26-2012, 12:12 PM
Just bought a Springfield XDm , haven't shot it yet though ! Can't wait ! I got the 5.25 model in 9mm . It's all black and my purpose for purchase was to use it in USPSA ! Many of our USPSA members are really dialed in and I'll hardly be up to their level (at least for a while) but having the proper tool for the job helps ! I've been shooting revolver division and it's really helped with my shooting skills and quick reloads ! The reviews that I've read and have seen on the internet have been good ! Anyone own one ?

Gonna put a Famous Maker red dot on it? :lool:

alismith
11-26-2012, 04:27 PM
A pic BEFORE it's all cluttered up would be nice. Congrats on the pistol purchase.

Schuetzenman
11-26-2012, 06:58 PM
A pic BEFORE it's all cluttered up would be nice. Congrats on the pistol purchase.

LOL .... this!

Penguin
11-26-2012, 08:47 PM
I've never owned or shot one how ever lots of the guys at work have them and they all seem to really like them. By all acounts I have heard they are good guns. I hope it works well for you.

cevulirn
11-27-2012, 10:45 AM
The XDm 5.25 is perfect for what your looking for. Enjoy!

*edit* It even has a rail!