PDA

View Full Version : Norinco BWK-92

DMITRIY
11-27-2012, 07:51 PM
Vagina

imanaknut
11-27-2012, 07:59 PM
Welcome to the group !!! :welcome:

The BWK-92 is a really nice rifle. In pre-Bush1 life they were the Norinco 84S, one of the most accurate of any factory AK variants.

I would try Gunbroker for an idea as to price and availability of stock sets. Apex (one of our sponsors who usually has a button at the top of each page but is missing along with the others) has some Chinese parts listed. The Chinese used thicker metal in their receivers so if you do find real Russian wood, it would have to be adapted to fit the Norinco, but it can be done.

You could get a stock set from Ironwood Designs and finish it yourself in the color you want. Ironwood makes some great wood for rifles at reasonable prices.

As for mags, original Norinco 84S mags are very hard to come by, and most people think they are worth their weight in gold. Unfortunately they are limited in numbers due to import restrictions. I have heard of people using modified AK-74 mags but have never tried them myself so I can't vouch for them.

silentkilla
11-27-2012, 09:30 PM
welcome:thumbsup:dmitriy to the group, nice rifle

DMITRIY
11-27-2012, 11:12 PM
( @ )( @ )

Full Otto
11-28-2012, 08:11 PM
Just came across these from same place

http://www.armslist.com/posts/672173/fort-wayne-indiana-accessories-for-sale---norinco-magazines-for-the-chinese-norinco-bwk-92-or-84s

That place is popular never heard of it till silentkilla showed up here.
Haven't used it yet

Welcome

Welcome

trueno
12-07-2012, 01:22 PM
Why put "Russian Red" furniture on a Chinese rifle? If you must, at least don't go with that Candy Apple Red crap you see on Romy's etc.

t