PDA

View Full Version : Department of Labor "We can help!"

Guns Network Staff
09-04-2010, 04:25 PM
Got this off another website...

No, not Fox News, not Glenn Beck, rather the DoL website.

http://www.dol.gov/wecanhelp/psa.htm

Listen to it in English, Spanish, you choose.

Not sure who I like better, Solis or Huerta.

Huerta says on the 30 seconds spot that I'm entitled to safe housing and transportation. On the 60 second spot, she says that employer provided housing and transportation must be safe. Okay, so I understand there's probably some law out there that an employer MUST provide SAFE housing and transportation if the employer chooses to provide such amenities, I don't know all the laws.

What surprised me is that the DoL says "whether documented or not" you're entitled to a fair wage, etc.

No, you morons, undocumented workers are only entitled to a ride back to where they originated. They are not entitled to a minimum wage, they are not entitled to anything here in the US. That is reserved for the citizens. The employer should be going to jail for employing them. The employer should be prosecuted for paying less than the minimum wage.

I thought THAT was what the DoL was to be there for, but then again, I thought I was living in a country that welcomed people to come here...LEGALLY!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whether documented or not?!?! So now the Obama administration is openly supporting illegal aliens.

Worst. Ever.

El Jefe
09-04-2010, 04:30 PM
Yeah, you gotta love Barry's administration. :smiley20:

elkydriver
09-04-2010, 04:33 PM
Whether documented or not?!?! So now the Obama administration is openly supporting illegal aliens.

Worst. Ever.

was there ever any doubt where their loyalties lay, it sure as hell isnt with AMERICANS.

Skarmajunga
09-04-2010, 04:39 PM
Is there any doubt that our country has been taken over from within?:soapbox:

aliceinchains
09-04-2010, 05:40 PM
No, you morons, undocumented workers are only entitled to a ride back to where they originated

I say send them back on a catapult and make sure they land on there head.

gpwasr10
09-04-2010, 10:34 PM
Wow... I am so ... like .... totally shocked.....

davepool
09-04-2010, 10:58 PM
No, you morons, undocumented workers are only entitled to a ride back to where they originated

I say send them back on a catapult and make sure they land on there head.

Now that's funny :)

Penguin
09-04-2010, 11:12 PM
Wish I could say I was surprised, It sure seems the government is doing their best te out right refuse to do anything about the problem. It is worse than just ignoring it. Hell they seem to be incouraging it.

davepool
09-04-2010, 11:42 PM
Wish I could say I was surprised, It sure seems the government is doing their best te out right refuse to do anything about the problem. It is worse than just ignoring it. Hell they seem to be incouraging it.

They have been for years, that's why SB1070 is needed in Arizona, somebody has got to do something, one of these days i'll describe a trip to the emergency room i had to make when my wife had a grand mal seizure three weeks before she was scheduled to have brain surgery for two aneurysms.

HDR
09-05-2010, 07:48 AM
What surprised me is that the DoL says "whether documented or not" you're entitled to a fair wage, etc.

To make 0bama proud lets add for three days; it is a Muslim custom.

elkydriver
09-05-2010, 03:06 PM
who wants to bet that if amnesty isnt passed by congress after November, that it will be shoved down our throats via EO shortly thereafter

O.S.O.K.
09-05-2010, 03:51 PM
Totally not surprised as the head of this department is a marxist moron.

And if they try and pull that EO crap off, well then bam bam may just be facing impeachement - we can only hope.

cciota
09-05-2010, 03:58 PM
I have a feeling all this craziness is going to get worse before November. I read somewhere, this morning, that the EPA is set to enact some kind of Cap and Trade bullshit and sidestep Congress.

Bick_Sastard
09-05-2010, 05:05 PM

That is reserved for the citizens. The employer should be going to jail for employing them. The employer should be prosecuted for paying less than the minimum wage.

I thought THAT was what the DoL was to be there for, but then again, I thought I was living in a country that welcomed people to come here...LEGALLY!

Pretty pathetic really. If there is a government agency that is somewhat equipped to identify illegals it is likely the department of labor mixed with the IRS. Agents of both are supposed to uphold the US constitution along with Federal laws and to a degree the state laws where they are supervising activities.

Employers that hire em have broken the law, the owner or Board of directors of the corp should be charged to the maximum extent by law.

And how about if we go back to "illegal alien" instead of this PC bullshit of "undocumented workers" it takes too much effort to type.

I also highly recommend that 800 acres down there that citizens are no longer allowed to enter because it is too dangerous to protect be turned into a huge shooting range with some 2000 meter birms for the .50 bmg guys to safely shoot, a sign every 1/4 mile that says "live fire shooting range do not enter" and just quit worrying about that damn fence idea, once the bodies start stacking up the deterant factor will rise ten fold.