PDA

View Full Version : Hello Guns Network and Guests looking to maybe register with us...

Guns Network Staff
07-15-2010, 09:36 PM
Hello everyone..........

Word is now just starting to get around, that we are back up. I am sure more of our members will be registering over the weekend. We (ALL OF US) thank you for joining back with our on line community. We have grown over the past 15 years with Guns Network and 11 years with AK-47.NET and have watched members grow with us and prosper, then we have had some of our family members here pass away sadly before our eyes as well. I get asked quite often, what is it like to own and run one of the greatest on line gun communities. My answer is always the same. HUMBLING... very humbling.

To all new members and former members of Guns Network, we believe in fighting for your gun rights. You need to know, we have your back when it comes to gun ownership. We and "I" have made some bad judgment calls over the years on how we handled our members and/or forums. We have learned from our mistakes and have made the necessary adjustments in our policies on knowing what "NOT" to do.

Our classifieds will remain free to all members, we do ask you post immediately that the item is sold, once you have sold it whether it was from our website or another. Imanaknut, is the Admin. in charge once again and he will run the way he sees fit. Again you sell at your own risk, we just provide the platform for you to sell your wares. Companies will also be able to sell there wares, we do ask that if you do eventually start to become successful to donate to the community via our Guns Network Giveaway's and to buy one of our new business class membership tiers. We will have the normal tiers we had before for individuals and business class membership tier levels. This last one is new but great opportunity to advertise to our membership. Members will always support those who advertise and support Guns Network.

Also I am working on certain style of templates where all of us will be able to see the main forums such as Guns Network forums, AK-47.net forums, Curio n Relic forums, AR-15.net forums. Last time we had too many forums, this time we will have the main categories one touch away from each main area. This will give members the ability to surf with ease to their favorite forums.

Once the hardware is finished, then we will start working on the Advertisers. I do have the banner software going at this time thanks to our Sys-Admin. I do plan on contacting our main advertisers very soon.

We will be working to implement the two main software programs. 1st will be our membership upgrade tier system. 2nd is the Rating system for members when they buy, sell or trade.

There are a lot of gun forums/websites (large and small) these days and many were started because there was personality conflicts with us (with me, my staff or both) and some started due to the same kind of personality conflict at other websites. It takes some serious cash flow to setup and run an on line community, key word - properly.

We hope to earn your trust again, we hope where ever you call home, they treat you with real humanity, dignity and respect because we believe you have the right to speak your mind. Bearing this in mind, Mick and I may disapprove of what you say, but we will defend to the death your right to say it as long as it is not attacking another member in good standing.

While we have been down, I too have visited many privately owned discussion (gun and non gun related) forums and have seen the audacity of moderators and administrator micro manage members into the oblivion. Basically killing and/or stubbing there membership growth and these are extremely large websites. There staffs mentality is, they no longer gave a damn whether they stayed a member or not. That kind of moderating is not going to happen here. As most of you know our staff are mostly made up of long time members, with good reputations, have been with us for a long while. There will be some new changes in the rules of moderating. I do believe we are the hardest forum to be banned on in the past and I hope to keep it that way in the future.

Bottom line is whether you are an individual or business looking to register or start fresh with us, we (Guns Network and our staff) are here because we enjoy being part of a community where guns and weapons are a passion to us and to many of us who live in the United States of America gun ownership is a RIGHT.

Respectfully,

David
Guns Network Staff
Guns Network LLC
Owner / Partner

AKTexas
07-15-2010, 09:40 PM
I thank you getting us all back on the same page.Thanks for all your efforts.

American Rage
07-16-2010, 09:47 PM
Yep, I'm excited! Great to have Gunsnet back!! I suspect it will take off like wildfire over the next few weeks.

Rage

Dan Morris
07-18-2010, 04:09 PM
My sincere thanks for getting us going again........patience was a virtue!
Dan

GunWorm
07-18-2010, 08:44 PM
thank you for all the hard work.

printerman
07-22-2010, 06:11 PM
I LOVE GUNSNET MAN , and I'm glad to see some familiar names ....