PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming TV shows for 2013

Richard Simmons
12-25-2012, 10:33 AM
Some of you may or may not be fans of these shows but I like them and was wondering if anyone else did and or knew for sure when they were airing?

Breaking Bad

Last season for this show which had a mid season finale a few months back. Another one that we'll have to wait until this summer to see.

Justified

Thought this show was over and done with but looks like a new season starts on January 8th.

Falling Skies

Can't wait for this one to start back up. So far all I'm seeing is "summer 2013" so it may be a while yet.

The Walking Dead

Another one with a mid season finale. Pretty sure it will be back on in March

alismith
12-25-2012, 11:40 AM
I've gotten hooked on The Game of Thrones that comes on HBO. Right now, I'm watching reruns of the first two seasons. I've got to get the book, too.

Heck, it's even got zombies (White Walkers), too.

The only ones I watch, regularly, are Big Bang, Bunheads (yeah, ok, I'm in touch with my feminine side, but it is funny as hell), Falling Skies, and Game of Thrones. Other than that, it's hit or miss....mostly miss.

El Laton Caliente
12-25-2012, 12:33 PM
I was watching Game of Thrones regular in Prudhoe Bay, AK, but haven't since...

El Jefe
12-25-2012, 12:42 PM
Oh wow. I thought Breaking Bad was done?

Oswald Bastable
12-25-2012, 01:19 PM
The Walking Dead

Another one with a mid season finale. Pretty sure it will be back on in March

Feb., probably the 10th.

Oswald Bastable
12-25-2012, 01:20 PM
I've gotten hooked on The Game of Thrones that comes on HBO. Right now, I'm watching reruns of the first two seasons.

Season 3 starts Mar. 31.

Richard Simmons
12-25-2012, 01:21 PM
Oh wow. I thought Breaking Bad was done?

Nope, final season. They did it just like The Walking Dead as far as starting the season and then right in the middle they take 3-4 months off then finish out the final 6-7 episodes. I don't know why a show can't just come on and run straight through from fall til spring like they used to? All these split seasons and taking a year or 18 months between seasons just sucks.