PDA

View Full Version : George Washington slit throats...

chiak47
12-26-2012, 01:10 AM
George Washington owned tens of thousands of acres amongst other capital ventures, in other words he had everything a man could need or want back then but yet he glided across the Delaware River around this day in history to attack the enemy in a dark raid for a belief, not wealth but an ideology so great that 3% of the population at the time rose to take on the most powerful tyrants of their time.

Yet here we are loosing the rights that he and countless others fought to preserve. As a member of this board since '99 and an evil black rifle owner since I was 18, I am here to ask each and every one of you to hold the line and accept no more regulations on our rights. Ask yourself this, do I want to be the generation that let the reality of a free nation die? FBHO

Schuetzenman
12-26-2012, 08:45 AM
OK, but what does FBHO mean?

TEN-32
12-26-2012, 08:48 AM
OK, but what does FBHO mean?

I'm gonna take a stab at it...
Fuck Barack Hussein Obama

Schuetzenman
12-26-2012, 01:38 PM
I'm gonna take a stab at it...
Fuck Barack Hussein Obama

Hummm... it does fit.

Dr. Gonzo GED
12-26-2012, 02:22 PM
Well, the "low" estimate at this juncture is 1/3 of the total population owns guns. And those are just the "legal" ones.

If 3% of a tiny nation could tackle vastly superior (on paper) world power thasn surely 33% of the population must be a terrifying concept to those who would abuse the powers that We The People have granted them.

5.56NATO
12-26-2012, 02:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPg9MdN9Gio

And here is how the current regime and its supporters view the founders and patriotic Americans. Also, when did christians lop heads like jihads other than the inquisition wich was hardly in keeping with the doctrine of messiah?

studmuffin
12-26-2012, 02:54 PM
Group hug