PDA

View Full Version : Great advertisement for P mags.

El Duce
12-29-2012, 07:48 PM
http://www.urbanertslings.com/twopihaform4.html

Might have to order one or two.

weevil
12-29-2012, 08:04 PM
http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n200/srebough/molon.jpg

:thumbsup:

N/A
12-29-2012, 08:13 PM
http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n200/srebough/molon.jpg

:thumbsup:

Mormon Babe???

Punk
12-29-2012, 08:15 PM
haha great ad!

weevil
12-29-2012, 08:16 PM
Mormon Babe???

Even better, Greek!

:biggrina:

Helen Keller
12-29-2012, 08:17 PM
Even better, Greek!

probly equally hairy

N/A
12-29-2012, 08:36 PM
Even better, Greek!

Actually, that is the motto of a lot of Mormon polygamists when the government says they have too many wives...Molan Labe.

weevil
12-29-2012, 08:38 PM
Actually, that is the motto of a lot of Mormon polygamists when the government says they have too many wives...Molan Labe.

Okay.

silentkilla
12-29-2012, 09:39 PM
i freaking love it!!! was that not the truth or what!!! molan labe

Schuetzenman
12-29-2012, 10:56 PM
Mormon Babe???

Pronounced Molon Lave in modern Greek for "Come and take them". Spoken by the head Spartan, (King Leonidas) at Thermopylae Pass when the Persians said to lay down your arms.

recon
12-29-2012, 11:01 PM
Love it! From the add.

UNFORTUNATELY DUE TO THE MARXIST PIECE OF SHIT MAKE BELIEVE MESSIAH IN CHARGE AS WELL AS HIS MEDIA USEFUL IDIOT MINION DICKHEADS, THE ENTIRE SOCIETY OF LIBERTY LOVING AMERICANS ARE BEING PUNISHED FOR THE ACTIONS OF A FUCKING LUNATIC. INSTEAD OF BLAMING A CULTURE OF PSYCHOPATHS AND CRIMINALS FOR VIOLENCE, THEY BLAME THIS 10" x 3" x 1" PIECE OF PLASTIC AND METAL ENGINEERING GENIUS FOR THE SLAUGHTER OF TWENTY INNOCENT CHILDREN AND SIX TEACHERS.

OUR COUNTRY IS CURRENTLY UNDER ATTACK BY THE DEMENTED, TWISTED, AND DISTURBED BRAINWASHED CHILDREN OF THE HARD CORE OLD SCHOOL SOVIET BLOCK COMMUNISTS WHO HAVE INFILTRATED OUR COUNTRY AT EVERY FACET OF SOCIETY. IF YOU ARE HERE LOOKING TO PURCHASE A MAGAZINE THAT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE, THEN YOU OBVIOUSLY UNDERSTAND THE WORDS ABOVE. AND WHEN THEY PASS UNCONSTITUTIONAL LAWS, OR IMPLEMENT UNCONSTITUTIONAL REGULATIONS, I HOPE THAT YOU REMEMBER YOUR GOD GIVEN FREEDOMS, AND REFUSE TO COMPLY WITH THIS REGIMES INTENTIONAL DESTRUCTION OF OUR ONCE GREAT COUNTRY, AND DIE IN A PILE OF SMOKING BRASS." MOLON LABE !

deth502
12-29-2012, 11:33 PM
sooo... they are saying that they hope you die?

I HOPE THAT YOU ...... DIE IN A PILE OF SMOKING BRASS."

weevil
12-29-2012, 11:40 PM
sooo... they are saying that they hope you die?

Naah I think he means it's better to die fighting than be enslaved by tyranny, the Molon Labe thing.

ltorlo64
12-29-2012, 11:47 PM
They are a good price as well. Has anyone used them? I may have to order a couple myself.

Schuetzenman
12-29-2012, 11:55 PM
They are a good price as well. Has anyone used them? I may have to order a couple myself.

Them ... are you refering to the PMags or the Web Site. I've used PMags, they are very nice, though I'm not a fan of the lipped floor plate. Wish I'd of ordered some 3rd gen mags when Aim had them a couple of weeks back. The gen 2 PMags I have 3 of and I see they are now called Moe PMags.

ltorlo64
12-30-2012, 12:34 AM
Them ... are you refering to the PMags or the Web Site. I've used PMags, they are very nice, though I'm not a fan of the lipped floor plate. Wish I'd of ordered some 3rd gen mags when Aim had them a couple of weeks back. The gen 2 PMags I have 3 of and I see they are now called Moe PMags.,

I guess I was talking about both, but I was more referring to the mags. I hadn't stopped to think that they were not the manufactures but just a distributor.

deth502
12-30-2012, 01:02 AM
Naah I think he means it's better to die fighting than be enslaved by tyranny, the Molon Labe thing.

still, probably would have been better if they left the "die" part out of there.

Oswald Bastable
12-30-2012, 01:22 AM

A better way to phrase it would perhaps be, "better to die free than to live in chains."

N/A
12-30-2012, 11:30 AM
Pronounced Molon Lave in modern Greek for "Come and take them". .

LOL...I know what it means...why do you think I said it is the motto of Mormon polygamists when the government says they have too many wives.....

weevil
12-30-2012, 01:40 PM
A better way to phrase it would perhaps be, "better to die free than to live in chains."

Yeah that probably could have been phrased batter but it's commonly used.

"Better to die on your feet than live on your knees"

"They can have them when they pry them from my cold dead hands"

"Die with your boots on"

"Give me liberty or give me death"

Sacrificing ones life in the fight for freedom is a fairly common theme. I think most of us knew what he meant.