PDA

View Full Version : Rifle found in Lanza's trunk not a Bushmaster

El Laton Caliente
01-05-2013, 07:32 AM
After two weeks of media reports that a .223 AR-15 Bushmaster was found in the trunk of Lanza's car, gun aficionados point out that the rifle is not a Bushmaster, nor even an AR-class assault weapon.
Gun experts say that the weapon shown in an NBC News report is some kind of shotgun.

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/340113#ixzz2H6UByDO0

It has what looks like a thumbhole stock with a kick pad. Something like the nicer MAK90 stocks. VEPR shotgun???

ready
01-05-2013, 08:04 AM
Theres just so much misinformation with this story I can't stand it. Hopefully someone will get ahold of the official reports via FOIA and get some answers.

alismith
01-05-2013, 08:06 AM
It makes no difference what the gun was. It could have been a single shot .22RF. If the media wants it to be a Bushmaster, it's a Bushmaster. The don't let facts change their agenda.

ready
01-05-2013, 08:08 AM
Its hard to tell but looks to me like a beretta 1200 or similar with a choate stock.

El Laton Caliente
01-05-2013, 08:15 AM
So why were the cops and MSM reporting specifically a Bushmaster rifle?

And why was there a report that all the people killed were killed with the rifle?

ready
01-05-2013, 08:18 AM
Because they're retarded.

alismith
01-05-2013, 08:34 AM
So why were the cops and MSM reporting specifically a Bushmaster rifle?

And why was there a report that all the people killed were killed with the rifle?

Because the powers that be saw this situation as an opportunity to instill, in the minds of the general public, their concept of assault weapons and they figured, due to the horrendous nature of this event, that no one would question the discrepancies in their reports. They figured that this would be an opportubity to "fast-track" an AWB and didn't want to waste it.

The longer this drags out, the more flaws will be seen in their reporting.

El Laton Caliente
01-05-2013, 09:48 AM
What surprises me is the complicit action to the point of outright lies by several parties at multiple levels.

AKTexas
01-05-2013, 10:03 AM
Looks like it had a charging handle on the right side of the receiver.

Gunner1558
01-05-2013, 10:10 AM
Wonder where the msm are on this one, aside from Bushs' fault, Bushs' fault, Bushs' fault.

Just moving Waco around a bit, 'cause the first one wasn't too successful.

skorpion
01-05-2013, 10:18 AM
Because the powers that be saw this situation as an opportunity to instill, in the minds of the general public, their concept of assault weapons and they figured, due to the horrendous nature of this event, that no one would question the discrepancies in their reports. They figured that this would be an opportubity to "fast-track" an AWB and didn't want to waste it.

The longer this drags out, the more flaws will be seen in their reporting.
Exactly. As mentioned earlier, the shooter could have used a .22 single-shot. The liberals don't care. They saw this incident as a perfect opportunity to promote their agenda and garner support for it. What better incident than a bunch of defenseless young boys and girls getting killed to stir emotions and justify drafting draconian unconstitutional bills? Feinstein has been working on her new AWB for well over a year. It just so happens that the recent couple of shootings allowed the planets and stars to align correctly, opening a door for Feinstein and others to finally reveal their evil plans (oops, I mean "bills"). They are simply taking advantage of this "celestial alignment." The communists, err, liberals, err, "progressives" know for a fact that without the recent shootings, their proposals would have been dead before they even had a chance to read aloud the first line to the public.

Sherman
01-05-2013, 10:26 AM
The CT school shooting investigation is a fiasco. The reporting media should be punished. But you know that won't happen.

Avanarts
01-05-2013, 10:26 AM
Because they're retarded.

That's dangerous thinking.

These people are not retarded. They are not stupid. They know exactly what they are doing and are doing it for a purpose.

Their words are chosen carefully, to have the effect wanted.

sevlex
01-05-2013, 10:54 AM
That's dangerous thinking.

These people are not retarded. They are not stupid. They know exactly what they are doing and are doing it for a purpose.

Their words are chosen carefully, to have the effect wanted.

You are correct. They are idiot savants.

:coffee:

El Laton Caliente
01-05-2013, 11:16 AM

Their "reasoning" makes no sense to us because they either are not reasoning, but making emotionally based decisions or evil power seeking decisions which are both out of our box of thinking.

CigarGuy
01-05-2013, 11:27 AM
The coroner informed the grieving parents that EVERY murdered child had no less the 3 bullet holes
in them, with some of them up to 11 bullet holes.
You guys are inferring, or saying, that is a lie? Not trying to be argumentative, but, sheesh if you are right, I
can't fathom THAT evil?!

Warthogg
01-05-2013, 11:38 AM

Not sure they are "savants".....

Wart

FunkyPertwee
01-05-2013, 11:43 AM
The coroner informed the grieving parents that EVERY murdered child had no less the 3 bullet holes
in them, with some of them up to 11 bullet holes.
You guys are inferring, or saying, that is a lie? Not trying to be argumentative, but, sheesh if you are right, I
can't fathom THAT evil?!

Probably done with a handgun.

El Laton Caliente
01-05-2013, 11:43 AM
Unless that was a 4th firearm in the trunk, not reported, the coroner also reported that they were shot with a .223. All reports are there were only three firearms. IIRC, the reports were the Bushmaster was found in the trunk.

This may be terrible reporting but even the press releases from the LEO's don't add up.

binky59
01-05-2013, 11:49 AM
The gun grabbing libtards are behind the information being released. Some high level
group have to be steering the organizations involved in release of information.
"So you're saying that it was a Bushmaster assault weapon?" "No it wasn't" Do you
want to keep your job?" "yes" "then it was a Bushmaster?" "Yes"

Nautilus
01-05-2013, 11:50 AM
Every gun forum on the net is running with the idea that because it was reported early on that only two handguns were found by the body and a long gun in his trunk he must not have used an AR.

I don't believe there is some grand conspiracy to put an AR in the guys hands. I imagine it probably was a Bushmaster he used. This is one case where I'm more inclined to believe the authorities are telling the truth... While its the blood thirsty media rushing to get gory details, a high body count and details about guns that got their facts incorrect.

I write off early reports about what he used just like how it turned out his father was not murdered in NJ, his mother was not a teacher at the school, he did not have a child in the school and the guy they originally called the shooter was actually riding on a bus home from work in NJ. Half of the shit they rush to report is untrue... Hopefully at some point the facts of the investigation are revealed and the misinformation is cleaned up but it won't bring the kids back, the sensational damage is done and by then very few will be paying attention.

alismith
01-05-2013, 12:17 PM
Half of the shit they rush to report is untrue... Hopefully at some point the facts of the investigation are revealed and the misinformation is cleaned up....

By then, it will be too late. The real facts won't come out unless/until an AWB is firmly in place.

jet3534
01-05-2013, 12:34 PM
It makes no difference what the gun was. It could have been a single shot .22RF. If the media wants it to be a Bushmaster, it's a Bushmaster. The don't let facts change their agenda.

The agenda is why the alleged shooter is described as playing video games in a "windowless bunker" instead of playing video games in his basement.

Where is the CCTV video from the school? Where is the police report of the investigation? I suspect a false flag operation, but my family members do not believe anyone could be that evil. I think the agenda was to have been advanced with dead Mexicans, but the failure of Fast and Furious led to plan B. If plan B fails, then on to Plan C.

jet3534
01-05-2013, 12:41 PM
Probably done with a handgun.

and more than one shooter.

FunkyPertwee
01-05-2013, 12:45 PM
...but my family members do not believe anyone could be that evil.

Really?

After hearing about a madman butchering over 20 children, that was their response to the idea of a little federal conspiracy. Wow.

N/A
01-05-2013, 01:09 PM
Every gun forum on the net is running with the idea that because it was reported early on that only two handguns were found by the body and a long gun in his trunk he must not have used an AR.

I don't believe there is some grand conspiracy to put an AR in the guys hands. I imagine it probably was a Bushmaster he used. This is one case where I'm more inclined to believe the authorities are telling the truth... While its the blood thirsty media rushing to get gory details, a high body count and details about guns that got their facts incorrect.

I write off early reports about what he used just like how it turned out his father was not murdered in NJ, his mother was not a teacher at the school, he did not have a child in the school and the guy they originally called the shooter was actually riding on a bus home from work in NJ. Half of the shit they rush to report is untrue... Hopefully at some point the facts of the investigation are revealed and the misinformation is cleaned up but it won't bring the kids back, the sensational damage is done and by then very few will be paying attention.

+1 Anytime there is a shooting like this, the media is going to call the first long gun they see an AR-15 assault rifle....even if it's a Ma Deuce. They're stupid and want to be first with the senssational news of the day.

imanaknut
01-05-2013, 02:10 PM
Confidential letter from the federal government to the coroner in Newtown Connecticut.

Here is the story you will publish. Please do not change a word or you will not be happy with your future. The official story you will report is as follows:

"All children were shot at close range with a weapon using the .223 round. All children were shot between 3 and 11 times."

That is all you will report. You do understand the gravity of the situation, right?

Sincerely
Your friends in the federal government.

weevil
01-05-2013, 02:17 PM
What surprises me is the complicit action to the point of outright lies by several parties at multiple levels.

Ever heard of Fast and Furious?

tank_monkey
01-05-2013, 02:24 PM
Guys. come on now. The shotgun in the trunk is OLD NEWS. Even though I dont' want it to be true, the AR-15 style rifle was used by the killer. The confusion came early when the cops said that a long gun was retrieved from the trunk of the car, back when we all thought there was only ONE (1) long gun at the crime scene.

All this tin hat stuff doesn't play well, and though it might make US feel better in the short run, all it does is damage our credibility with the public.

Krupski
01-05-2013, 02:33 PM
It has what looks like a thumbhole stock with a kick pad. Something like the nicer MAK90 stocks. VEPR shotgun???

It was a Colt Bushmaster AK-47 fully automatic assault machinegun with a high capacity assault clip filled with armor piercing exploding bullets and a barrel shroud that goes up over the shoulder.

Certainly not a rifle used for hunting.

Krupski
01-05-2013, 02:37 PM

Amazing. The news reporter said the police were "clearing the chamber" and "at least one cartridge" came out.

Chamber? Cartridge? A new reporter using the proper terminology? AMAZING!

And... the round that fell out looked quite large... like a shotshell, not a rifle cartridge.

Krupski
01-05-2013, 02:37 PM
Looks like it had a charging handle on the right side of the receiver.

It looked like a Saiga shotgun to me.

Krupski
01-05-2013, 02:45 PM
I suspect a false flag operation, but my family members do not believe anyone could be that evil.

That's the problem with Americans. They know about Operation Himmler/Canned Goods that started WW-II... they know about the false flag Reichstag fire that led to the German constitution being voided, lots of Americans don't believe the Oswald story, but the thought that the Pentagon may have been hit by a missile and not a "mean terrorist in a hijacked airplane" or that Adam Lanza could have been drugged and coerced into shooting those kids?

Oh no, AMERICAN GOVERNMENT "would never be so evil".

WAKE UP PEOPLE! Pull your heads out of the sand and see the evil all around you!

5.56NATO
01-05-2013, 04:57 PM
Someday the regime will just completely fabricate an "incident" to further the agenda and the sheeple will fall for it. No one saw it, no one comes forward as a witness, it will all be done digitaly.

AKTexas
01-05-2013, 05:06 PM
It looked like a Saiga shotgun to me.

I was thinking the same based on the forearm.

Punk
01-05-2013, 06:10 PM
+1 Anytime there is a shooting like this, the media is going to call the first long gun they see an AR-15 assault rifle....even if it's a Ma Deuce. They're stupid and want to be first with the senssational news of the day.

+1. And if you will remember, the media used to shout "AK47" every time some nut-job started shooting people. I guess that has now changed to "AR15" because of the Colorado Batman movie murders

I agree, it looks like a Saiga 12 with a Choate thumbhole stock. Also looks like it had a 5 round mag in it, the cop removes the mag and drops it in the trunk right away.

jet3534
01-05-2013, 06:24 PM
Did the black Honda that was towed off belong to Lanza's mother or someone named Christopher A Rodia? Google this name for specifics.

1 Patriot-of-many
01-06-2013, 04:43 AM
It was a Colt Bushmaster AK-47 fully automatic assault machinegun with a high capacity assault clip filled with armor piercing exploding bullets and a barrel shroud that goes up over the shoulder.

Thank you.

was_peacemaker
01-06-2013, 05:52 AM

You forgot the part where it links up to the militia satellite and uses lasers to guide the thermal seeking AP exploding bullets through the fourth dimensional hyperspace. Also that assault clip can reprogram the human mind and change the whether!!

Devil U Know
01-06-2013, 07:16 AM
Someday the regime will just completely fabricate an "incident" to further the agenda and the sheeple will fall for it. No one saw it, no one comes forward as a witness, it will all be done digitaly.

the killing of osama bin laden

alismith
01-06-2013, 09:13 AM
the killing of osama bin laden

He's alive and well, living in Orlando, and is the head parking attendant at Disney World, parking cars (Lot C).

But, no one is supposed to know this. He's in hiding....:shss:

Gunner1558
01-06-2013, 11:22 AM
[QUOTE=Krupski;276131][COLOR=#800080][B]It was a Colt Bushmaster AK-47 fully automatic assault machinegun with a high capacity assault clip filled with armor piercing exploding bullets and a barrel shroud that goes up over the shoulder.

Certainly not a rifle used for hunting.QUOTE]

Why did you aviod all mention of the heat seeking rounds?

alismith
01-06-2013, 11:47 AM
[QUOTE=Krupski;276131][B]It was a Colt Bushmaster AK-47 fully automatic assault machinegun with a high capacity assault clip filled with armor piercing exploding bullets and a barrel shroud that goes up over the shoulder.

Certainly not a rifle used for hunting.QUOTE]

[COLOR="#FF0000"]Why did you aviod all mention of the heat seeking rounds?

Because they are the CIA-issue, themo-nuclear, titanium core bullets that are so hard to get and he has the only ones in the US, right now, and doesn't want anyone to know about them...

5.56NATO
01-06-2013, 05:32 PM
He's alive and well, living in Orlando, and is the head parking attendant at Disney World, parking cars (Lot C).

But, no one is supposed to know this. He's in hiding....:shss:

Na, he's probably working for the 0bama regime in dhs:
http://www.factcheck.org/2010/11/muslims-appointed-to-homeland-security/

Also more good news about the 0bama regime:
http://frontpagemag.com/2012/frank-gaffney/the-muslim-brotherhood-in-the-obama-administration/