PDA

View Full Version : Good Price? 400.00 For AR Lower.

El Duce
01-05-2013, 08:40 AM
Found on Craigslist. Here is the add.

Up for sale is a complete AR 15 lower. Built from R guns receiver with Palmetto state armory lower parts kit. Receiver is already fitted with a magpul MOE grip and MOE 6 position stock. This is ready for a upper receiver assembly and you are ready to fire away. MOE furniture is flat dark earth in color. Castle nut is not staked just in case the end plate was going to be changed out with a sling loop, it can be staked if you would like. No rounds fired, this was built to start another project but it has to go due to other expenses that have come up. I will only meet face to face in Beckley area. Price is firm, I have already come down quite a bit from my original asking price, cash only. E mail through this site comes directly to my phone and you will get responses almost immediately.

abpt1
01-05-2013, 08:51 AM
Before .... You could build one for....

1. R guns receiver=$59

2. Palmetto state armory lower parts kit =$35

3. Magpul MOE grip=$18

4 MOE 6 position stock= $35

now $400. isnt bad :(

El Duce
01-05-2013, 08:53 AM
Before .... You could build one for....

1. R guns receiver=$59

2. Palmetto state armory lower parts kit =$35

3. Magpul MOE grip=$18

4 MOE 6 position stock= $35

now $400. isnt bad :(

Thanks. It is an hour drive for me. Only thing that interests me is a FTF deal.

El Laton Caliente
01-05-2013, 09:08 AM
I bought stripped lowers 5 a year ago for $49.00 each plus shipping...

El Duce
01-05-2013, 09:08 AM
Think that I am going to pass. Thanks for the early morning info guys.

El Laton Caliente
01-05-2013, 09:11 AM
It is a "if you feel you have to" price.

I didn't buy kits for my lowers and now I'm stuck with the price increases.

Schuetzenman
01-05-2013, 09:11 AM
Glad to see you aren't doing a panic buy. $250 would of been OK, $175 would of been reasonable, $400 is BEND OVER priced as are all things AR15 these days.

El Duce
01-05-2013, 09:13 AM
I have been saving up, and Santa was real good to me this year cash wise. In Feburary I will get paid out a weeks vacation. I am steering towards another subgun. Or maybe a few surpressors. Think that I would rather have that than an overpriced lower. That I don't really need.

abpt1
01-05-2013, 09:31 AM
I have been saving up, and Santa was real good to me this year cash wise. In Feburary I will get paid out a weeks vacation. I am steering towards another subgun. Or maybe a few surpressors. Think that I would rather have that than an overpriced lower. That I don't really need.

I know a guy(shaky's gun orwicksburg pa)_ with a FA mac.45 with a can and mags in a case for 5k its in great shape. that was before all this craziness

Schuetzenman
01-05-2013, 02:58 PM

Suppressors is what I'd say to get. Especially a nice one for that Uzi you have.

El Duce
01-05-2013, 03:44 PM
Suppressors is what I'd say to get. Especially a nice one for that Uzi you have.

That is what I am thinking. Bowers makes a can that you are able to use adapters for multiple threads. So that I can use it on the Uzi as well as the M/11. I would like to get a 9mm suppressor and a .22 as well.

Schuetzenman
01-05-2013, 04:00 PM
That is what I am thinking. Bowers makes a can that you are able to use adapters for multiple threads. So that I can use it on the Uzi as well as the M/11. I would like to get a 9mm suppressor and a .22 as well.

Yes a .22 suppressor is good to have, just make sure it comes apart for cleaning. I made the mistake of buying an AAC Pilot which doesn't come apart, at least when I bought it. Now they do come apart, guess they got tired of hearing people bitch about it. Oh one other thing a .22 LR round works thorugh a .223 suppressor, just make sure you can take it apart for cleaning. This way you have a bit more versatility than a dedicated .22 LR suppressor. Sure, it's going to be big on a handgun but if you have a .22 LR rifle, not so bad really. A dedicated .22 LR upper for one of your AR15's is a great trainer for using the full caliber weapons, suppressed they are even more fun.