PDA

View Full Version : One of those videos I wish I had not stumbled upon.

Altarboy
01-06-2013, 12:31 PM
http://youtu.be/RVmGWLsn0iM

I know these occurences are the exception and not the norm, but damn what scary stuff.

cevulirn
01-06-2013, 01:35 PM
I see what you mean. I've yet to watch the whole thing, but if events like the beginning of the video happened to me or mine, bad things would follow.

Schuetzenman
01-06-2013, 01:55 PM
I can't watch anymore of this, made to the start of Chapter 2. That last one of shooting a nearly burned to death, naked unarmed man makes me so very angry.

FunkyPertwee
01-06-2013, 02:03 PM
This is why we need "high capacity" magazines.

Solidus-snake
01-06-2013, 04:55 PM
This reminds me of a scenario ive always wondered. Say if for whatever unfortunate reason, wether it be over a fender bender, the guy is drunk and starts molesting your wife, and you wind up getting into a heated confrontation with a off-duty LEO, and things escalate to the point of violence and the LEO uses excessive force (grabs an object as a weapon or pulls a knife thinking your unarmed) and in fear for your life you do the same and kill the man. At this point im sure your thinking the same as me "Your fucked, might as well kill yourself now". What do you do? You know as well as I, you are NOT going to see justice. For all intents and purposes, as soon as your taken into custody after the cops arrive, your never seeing the light of day again.

Like in the situation with the off duty LEO beating the bartender. What if her BF was there and proceeded to kick the shit out of the cop. You know as well as I, his goose would be thoroughly cooked

EDIT: This video also makes one wonder about if local cops really would oppose shooting civilians in a gun confiscation scenario.

Krupski
01-06-2013, 08:25 PM
I know these occurrences are the exception and not the norm, but damn what scary stuff.

You cop basher! You should be banned! Cops are good! Cops never do wrong! Bad bad man you are! All they are doing is serving and protecting! Saving the streets from cop bashers like you!

Krupski
01-06-2013, 08:26 PM
I can't watch anymore of this, made to the start of Chapter 2. That last one of shooting a nearly burned to death, naked unarmed man makes me so very angry.

You too. Cop basher!

silentkilla
01-06-2013, 08:31 PM
http://youtu.be/RVmGWLsn0iM

I know these occurences are the exception and not the norm, but damn what scary stuff.

is that what you pulled up on youtube? why cops fear shtf. my p.c won't let me play it going to use my wifes phone but need the web site.

Napalm281
01-06-2013, 08:37 PM
This is why I don't trust them... Also police should not be allowed to have any weapon ammo or firearm that the general public cannot own also.

L1A1Rocker
01-06-2013, 09:01 PM
I'm reminded of a SHTF book, I think the title is "One Second After". It it the author discusses people turning up dead as old scores are settled.

Altarboy
01-06-2013, 09:10 PM
I know you're kidding Krup, but seriously I've never had any trouble with the police. As a kid I had a '70 GTO and I was well versed on being pulled over. I would always be respectful (especially since I was always guilty) and there was never any issue. Things were different back then, as cops didn't get blown away as often and they were not as jumpy as they are these days. i've not experience any mistreatment from any cop at any time. Knock on wood.

LAGC
01-06-2013, 09:42 PM
That settles it! Only police should have guns.

:wow:

gunnutz
01-06-2013, 10:46 PM
Now I know why I always caller them the Gastappo." Papers please, LET ME SEE YOUR PAPERS!"