PDA

View Full Version : Found a couple of old pics of my Romy's floating around on another site from 2005,lol.

sar32
01-07-2013, 03:19 AM
I totally forgot I had these photos from Mar 2005. Im surprised that I could still view them from that long ago on that gun site . Anyway I still got the Sar 1 and it looks the same but the WASR is long gone and so is the Kobra site. The WASR was my goto bump fire rifle I could shoulder bump that thing like crazy I shot the piss out of it so bad that the dura kote was orange peeling.

The very bottom SAR 1 is from a old timers collection that I bought for 550.00 2 years ago I hardly ever shoot the damn thing ,lol it still reaks of cosmoline.

Woogiebear
01-07-2013, 08:22 AM
Nice looking. I am still trying to figure out what I am doing wrong. I have a Polish underfolder, nothing special, that I want to post pics of. Been having issues. Not sure if its the site or my home computor. I am not too tech savy. Hopefully when I get all my personality added to the rifle, I can post it someday. I have a feeling, tho, that a lot of guys on this site won't appreciate it too much. We shall see.