PDA

View Full Version : Just a few SA-93 pics, or what USED to be an SA-93... nothing to see!!

whitelightning777
01-07-2013, 06:12 AM
2129 :cool:

2130 :bigun2:

2131 :ak:

Of course it still is, just a little tricked out is all !! It has never jammed, misfired or malfunctioned despite my many modifications and experiments.

Schuetzenman
01-07-2013, 07:02 AM
Bulgrian AK types are very fine weapons. All the "additions" are not in my taste, but it is your rifle and we are all free to add what ever we want to any weapon for an individual choice. You ever bench it and see how small it groups? I always wondered how small one would shoot if scoped. Most I ever did was run a red dot sight on a SAR-1, never put an optic on my SLR-95 variant.

whitelightning777
01-31-2013, 12:03 AM
Bulgrian AK types are very fine weapons. All the "additions" are not in my taste, but it is your rifle and we are all free to add what ever we want to any weapon for an individual choice. You ever bench it and see how small it groups? I always wondered how small one would shoot if scoped. Most I ever did was run a red dot sight on a SAR-1, never put an optic on my SLR-95 variant.

IF: You use Sellier and Bellet steel ammo.

&: You keep the barrel cold as in under 80 degrees, using wet rags from a cooler if necessary.

&: You fire ONLY 3 rounds per minute or less.

THEN and only then, it'll do just over 2moa. 3-4moa is more typical at 100 yards.

The Red Star arms trigger is a miracle. The muzzle brake also helps a lot. The scope isn't any better then iron sights, but helps to reduce eye strain and fatigue.