PDA

View Full Version : FPS Russia's manager found dead with gunshot wound to the head

skorpion
01-07-2013, 01:26 PM
The guy who supplies FPS Russia with all the toys in his videos was found dead along side a road in Georgia with a single gunshot wound to the head. Suicide or murder? Police are investigating the death as a homicide. What's up with well-known gun guys dying all of a sudden?

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2013/01/foghorn/fpsrussias-manager-found-dead-single-gunshot-to-head/#more-186367

http://www.921wlhr.com/body-found-in-carnesville-identified-2/

According to Franklin County Sheriff Stevie Thomas, the body of 32-year old Keith Ratliff of Frankfort, Kentucky was found about 5:45p Thursday evening.

At the time, authorities would not release any information until the victim’s relatives had been notified. On Sunday, Thomas said Ratliff’s body was discovered after a 911 call.

“We received a call about a possible DOA,” Thomas said Sunday. “Upon the deputies arrival, they found a white male who was unconscious and not breathing. EMS personnel came and determined the man was deceased.”

Thomas said they are treating the death as a homicide until the investigation proves otherwise. He would not say why the man was in Carnesville or give any other information.

Investigators, Thomas said, determined Ratliff had died of a single gunshot to the head and that his body been there for some time. Thomas said investigators found numerous guns in the area where Ratliff’s body was found.

LAGC
01-07-2013, 01:28 PM
Man, that sucks. I've always enjoyed his vids.

Hope they find out what the motive was...

Richard Simmons
01-07-2013, 02:10 PM
Man, that sucks. I've always enjoyed his vids.

Hope they find out what the motive was...

The guy in the videos isn't the one who was killed.

FunkyPertwee
01-07-2013, 02:15 PM
I wonder if this has anything to do with the anti-gun movement and all the death threats that you tube firearms personalities like Nutnfancy and others are receiving.

Or if he was targeted for theft of NFA weapons and died when he refused to give up the location of them.

Partisan1983
01-07-2013, 04:13 PM
How sad and tragic.

stinker
01-07-2013, 08:44 PM
I wonder if this has anything to do with the anti-gun movement and all the death threats that you tube firearms personalities like Nutnfancy and others are receiving.

Or if he was targeted for theft of NFA weapons and died when he refused to give up the location of them.

That is what the left does.
That is what they have always done.
That is what they will always do.
Kill people that don't go along with what they want.

When the leftys accuse right wingers of being arrogant bloodthirsty violent self centered neanderthals, they're just projecting their own self disgust.

The targeting for NFA item theft is an interesting and very plausable theory too though.

deth502
01-07-2013, 09:10 PM
i heard "tied up to a chair and shot in the back of the head." kind of hard to commit suicide that way.

also, "From the details, it was not a robbery turned murder. His guns were still left in the house. So, why was he murdered mob style?"

http://libertyandsuch.com/manager-of-fpsrussia-found-murdered/

HOWEVER---- i dont know how far id trust that site, since they try to call it a conspiracy and link it to john noveskie. i havent checked the links in the article.

5.56NATO
01-07-2013, 09:13 PM
Top of my head response was Russki mafya/hooligani.

Focused Gunfire
01-07-2013, 09:33 PM
There have been death calls to Youtube shooters?