PDA

View Full Version : Alex Jones Just Ran Roughshod Over Piers Morgan Tonight on CNN

LAGC
01-07-2013, 11:48 PM
Damn, talk about taking control of an interview!

http://piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.com/

"1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms," Jones passionately claimed. "Doesn't matter how many lemmings you get out there on the street begging for them to have their guns taken from them. We will not relinquish them, do you understand?"

Piers was trying to get a word in edgewise, but Alex Jones kept shouting him down.

I know he's considered a "kook", but that was pretty humorous to watch.

:laugh:

LAGC
01-08-2013, 12:12 AM
I know the only reason Piers had him on was because he wanted to make the pro-gun position look silly and unreasonable, but Piers really was at a loss of words.

Alex Jones came prepared, and had a whole laundry list of facts and statistics to back up what he was saying, regarding crime rates in the U.S. and U.K. and what not. And he wouldn't let Piers frame or pidgeon-hole the debate.

I'm sure at least a few viewers will now be curious enough to look into those numbers, and might just be surprised at what they find.

I think his decision to have him on might have just backfired...

JTHunter
01-08-2013, 12:42 AM
I think his decision to have him on might have just backfired...

We can always hope!

Ruskiegunlover
01-08-2013, 07:04 AM
The guy is a kook to me, at least somewhat, but he is right on this. And, while he was a bit.....unhinged in the interview, he controled it, and made great points.

Ruskiegunlover
01-08-2013, 07:04 AM
Especially when he called out morgon on the scandal back in England with the hacking. That cracked me up.

studmuffin
01-08-2013, 10:13 AM
A kook to be certain, but apparently this time a usefull kook.

Wild Bill
01-08-2013, 10:32 AM
Alex Jones is right on most of the time. He was a little fired up on this debate. There is a lot of gun news on his website: www.infowars.com. His show is 11am to 2pm central time and you can listen off the website. I recommend listening to a couple of shows before you write him off a complete kook.

Dr. Gonzo GED
01-08-2013, 12:25 PM
Wow. Morgan finally met a bigger, more voiciferous blowhard than himself.

Gunner1558
01-08-2013, 04:19 PM
Piers Morgan is a total waste of breathing room.

Another ex-patriot brit who fled the law in his own country to come here and try to tell us how to run ours.

Maybe he will be able to get work at the new algore aljezeera news station.

FunkyPertwee
01-08-2013, 04:35 PM
piers morgan go fuck yourself!

When they do try to collect, its only fair that they send out the people who supported the new law to collect guns first.

5.56NATO
01-08-2013, 05:02 PM
Alex Jones is right on most of the time. He was a little fired up on this debate. There is a lot of gun news on his website: www.infowars.com. His show is 11am to 2pm central time and you can listen off the website. I recommend listening to a couple of shows before you write him off a complete kook.

I fear he is not the man for ths job he has, he is letting his emotions rule him in the sense of the yelling and screaming. He'd be much better off if he merely presented the news he uncovers with a rational discussion rather than screaming that the boogerbuilders and luminumnazis they suck. We all knew that already.

FunkyPertwee
01-08-2013, 05:07 PM
I fear he is not the man for ths job he has, he is letting his emotions rule him in the sense of the yelling and screaming. He'd be much better off if he merely presented the news he uncovers with a rational discussion rather than screaming that the boogerbuilders and luminumnazis they suck. We all knew that already.

Alex Jones is like a Glenn Beck that never quit drinking.

Wild Bill
01-08-2013, 06:02 PM
I hear you 556. He could have acted in a more rational manor. He could have easily stated that although gun deaths are lower in England, violent crime is higher. Sherriff Aparo nailed the interview.

raxar
01-08-2013, 07:52 PM
I wonder how long the cameras were off before those two started making out....

Warthogg
01-09-2013, 11:01 AM
The guy is a kook to me.....

And to me as well.

Wart

Tiredofit
01-09-2013, 04:51 PM
Sure he went a bit wacky on air but I can't discount the things he says about gun control or govt tyranny. The govt is not your friend and never to be trusted. If so then let the 2nd amendment go and call all govt aggression conspiracy. Just be ready to take a shower when our trusted leaders demand it.

Solidus-snake
01-09-2013, 09:35 PM
Ive been listening to Jones the past couple days. Quite frankly I think people write him off as a kook because they are afraid of the things he says and refuses to believe them, in other words quivering in their damn boots.

Pathetic actually that so many people continue to think Uncle Sam is out for their welfare.

raxar
01-09-2013, 09:38 PM
Ive been listening to Jones the past couple days. Quite frankly I think people write him off as a kook because they are afraid of the things he says and refuses to believe them, in other words quivering in their damn boots.

Pathetic actually that so many people continue to think Uncle Sam is out for their welfare.

I still think he's a leftist who they use to make people on the right look retarded. Nothing he said on Piers Morgan suggested anything to me besides "HEY, LOOK AT HOW CRAZY THESE GUN OWNERS ARE!". One doesn't have to adopt the international zionist 'spiracy theory before they decide the gubmit isn't "by the people and for the people".

mrkalashnikov
01-10-2013, 08:00 AM
Alex Jones is the poster boy for the lunatic fringe, Reptilian-Illuminati-NWO konspiracy krowd.

We, the pro-2nd Amendment citizens of the US do not need a raving, frothy, kook "speaking" for us. Anyone who takes this idiot for real is a kook as well.