PDA

View Full Version : Photographs ruined by the angle ... aka WTF did I just see?

tank_monkey
01-10-2013, 04:06 AM
there's gonna be a lot of doom and gloom threads in the coming days. Try to keep your BP low and stay healthy. Can't fight the good fight if you make yourself sick, BTW. Anyway for a laugh here are a series of photographs where what you see when you first see the pic is NOT what the pic is about! LOL.

So check out these pics where I said "WTF?!?" when I first looked at them, and then upon further study realized what the photo was really about.... :D

http://mommyhasapottymouth.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/angle-of-the-camera-thumb.jpg

Schuetzenman
01-10-2013, 07:28 AM
Ummm .. ok.

tank_monkey
01-10-2013, 03:03 PM
Ummm .. ok.

I see, the members of Gunsnet have NO imagination or they are blind. :D

Bluntforce
01-10-2013, 04:06 PM
That next to last one had me thinking there was a hideous dwarf in a purple shirt hugging a fucked looking giant chick.

davepool
01-10-2013, 05:07 PM
Good stuff. Perception isn't always reality.

I had to stare pretty hard at a couple of them to get it, but i'm kinda screwed up on nyquil right now too

N/A
01-10-2013, 05:17 PM

You kidding...I stole it early this morning and posted it on another board.

Schuetzenman
01-10-2013, 06:35 PM

I have imagination and I'm not blind. I just see the reality of the image.

tank_monkey
01-10-2013, 10:46 PM
I have imagination and I'm not blind. I just see the reality of the image.
Yep, i know your type. ;) I got buddies who aren't ever fooled by CAMO. Not in nature and not by man. They have a kind of brain that immediately SEES through those things which trick the eye of many people. When I'm out in the field, they're the ones always saying "see that bird there?" and I'm going where? where?!?!

Cypher
01-11-2013, 05:34 PM
That's funny. I wonder if they were all staged or accidental.

I could see what was going on immediately too :D