PDA

View Full Version : Message from Matt Bracken: Dear mr. security agent

Dafapa
01-12-2013, 09:34 PM
This is one of the most disturbing things I've ever read, mostly because I'm afraid it may be prophetic. For years I've wondered if I was overly paranoid. I'm now leaning toward not having been paranoid enough.

http://westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2013/01/07/bracken-dear-mr-security-agent/

Altarboy
01-12-2013, 10:21 PM
Wow, that's a good read. Man, these are scary disturbing times.

Schuetzenman
01-12-2013, 10:29 PM
Good post. I'm thinking Mr. Bracken will suddenly have a heart attack or a single car accident that proves fatal.

alismith
01-12-2013, 10:39 PM
That was a damned good read. Long, but well worth the time and effort. I bookmarked it, too, for future reference. It's a blueprint for what will happen IF Congress passes more gun laws....scary, but true.

gunnutz
01-12-2013, 10:43 PM
Nice, I know the local Police Sargent,(Not really but he buys meat from my store) I think I'll print off a few copies and give them to him in hopes he passes them on.

nitewatcherXX
01-12-2013, 11:23 PM
Wow Sweet dreams tonight whew I'll be saving this read.

JTHunter
01-13-2013, 12:15 AM
This is one of the most disturbing things I've ever read, mostly because I'm afraid it may be prophetic. For years I've wondered if I was overly paranoid. I'm now leaning toward not having been paranoid enough.

http://westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2013/01/07/bracken-dear-mr-security-agent/

A few people that have heard me talk on topics like this have wondered the same about me.
Now, if I can get them to read even part of this, they may see what has worried me for the last ten years.

God help us!

Warthogg
01-13-2013, 12:28 AM
Nice, I know the local Police Sargent,(Not really but he buys meat from my store) I think I'll print off a few copies and give them to him in hopes he passes them on.

Maybe just give him one....make him special. He will copy if he likes the read.

Wart

nitewatcherXX
01-13-2013, 01:12 AM

Your not "paranoid". Your smart to be thinking ahead. Plan, think, stock up, plan, think, stock up... Hope you never need it. Thank God if you ever do.

Gunner1558
01-13-2013, 09:16 AM
Excellent read, thanks much for posting it.

Will send this around to all the gunners I know.

ready
01-13-2013, 10:01 AM
Maybe just give him one....make him special. He will copy if he likes the read.

Wart

Or you'll be arrested for making threats... :close_tema:

binky59
01-13-2013, 11:38 AM
It amazes me that the jews in America are not talking about this! They always have the
same message "Never Again!) well can't they see this coming?, don't they see what we
see is happening? Guys, the leaders of the past that have tried this are at 100%, every
time they have tried this, the result was the same. I for one will not be getting on the
train to nowhere. Fighting for our rights will have a whole new meaning if they try to
scrap our constitution.

Krupski
01-13-2013, 04:00 PM
Good post. I'm thinking Mr. Bracken will suddenly have a heart attack or a single car accident that proves fatal.

Three gunshots to the back of the head - ruled a suicide.

Krupski
01-13-2013, 04:04 PM
It amazes me that the jews in America are not talking about this! They always have the
same message "Never Again!) well can't they see this coming?, don't they see what we
see is happening? Guys, the leaders of the past that have tried this are at 100%, every
time they have tried this, the result was the same. I for one will not be getting on the
train to nowhere. Fighting for our rights will have a whole new meaning if they try to
scrap our constitution.

Are you serious? Jews in America are probably the largest group of people who WANT disarmament. Look at all the politicians and MSM talking heads who's names come up every day with another anti-gun rant... most all of them are JEWS.

You would think they would have learned their lesson the first time.

It's comical to guess how they plan to enforce "never again" without any guns?

Here's some interesting reading on this subject.... http://jpfo.org/articles-assd02/why-jews-hate-guns.htm

ready
01-13-2013, 06:09 PM
Kinda like Jews driving Mercedes Benz or Mexicans wearing cowboy hats.

Diesel
01-13-2013, 07:39 PM
Good read...accurate too.

Diesel 88888888

:coffee: