PDA

View Full Version : Black boxes ?

printerman
09-07-2010, 07:48 AM
I thought "Black Boxes" (which are actually orange) were almost impossible to destroy . What's there burning/melting rate ? How much pressure can they take from crushing ? And don't they come with a homing/beacon/GPS system that rivals anything else .

In the past few years it seems as if saying "the black box was destroyed" has become a very handy phrase !!!

Is there a black box info web-site that offers info about certain disasters and the info in their black boxes ?

I would love to know about any boxes during 9-11 , Flight 800 , Korean Flight 007 (?) and the many "accidents" with military troops on board !

AKTexas
09-07-2010, 07:51 AM
I thought "Black Boxes" (which are actually orange) were almost impossible to destroy . What's there burning/melting rate ? How much pressure can they take from crushing ? And don't they come with a homing/beacon/GPS system that rivals anything else .

In the past few years it seems as if saying "the black box was destroyed" has become a very handy phrase !!!

Is there a black box info web-site that offers info about certain disasters and the info in their black boxes ?

I would love to know about any boxes during 9-11 , Flight 800 , Korean Flight 007 (?) and the many "accidents" with military troops on board !

Let me guess where you are going with this one?

Does it have five sides?

What is a tranny Alex?

RJ Shooter
09-07-2010, 07:52 AM
The black boxes at the Pentagon were recovered. But the audio was not released to the public. You probably need to do more research before you speak.

printerman
09-07-2010, 07:59 AM
The black boxes at the Pentagon were recovered. But the audio was not released to the public. You probably need to do more research before you speak.

Just asking a legitimate question about black box integrity ....

RJ Shooter
09-07-2010, 08:02 AM
No, actually, your question is more about Government cover-ups. But it's usually fun to watch the aftermath following one of your posts... :p

AKTexas
09-07-2010, 08:26 AM
No, actually, your question is more about Government cover-ups. But it's usually fun to watch the aftermath following one of your posts... :p

Don't worry this will devolve into the roadhouse before the end of the day.

Printer no matter how you changed the wording you still posting the same fucking thing over and over.Go back to you tranny it is lonely.

Krupski
09-07-2010, 10:40 AM

Onboard flight recorders are absurd. The aircraft SHOULD transmit flight data telemetry to the ground using either cell technology or a satellite constellation.

Of course it would be encrypted to prevent eavesdropping.

If a disaster occurred, the data would be instantly available. No need to search for the recorders, no need to hope they weren't destroyed.

If the flight completes without incident. just delete the data (or archive it somewhere).

Krupski
09-07-2010, 10:43 AM
Don't worry this will devolve into the roadhouse before the end of the day.

No doubt. It's sad that any question or conversation that doesn't meet the strict guidelines of the "mainstream sheeple" is instantly flushed into the RH (but not before the OP is ridiculed for having an opinion).

And, yeah RJ you can cite this one if you wish. Am I griping? You bet I am.

RJ Shooter
09-07-2010, 10:57 AM
No doubt. It's sad that any question or conversation that doesn't meet the strict guidelines of the "mainstream sheeple" is instantly flushed into the RH (but not before the OP is ridiculed for having an opinion).

And, yeah RJ you can cite this one if you wish. Am I griping? You bet I am.So, why the PM yesterday saying that you "DON'T" gripe and complain about censorship??? And why was I picking on you, since you've never complained about censorship? A bit Hypocritical, eh? Are you even aware of what you do from day to day?

I Loooooooove how you're complaining about something that hasn't even happened yet!!!! See what I mean??? Yet another Krupspiracy Theory???? <rolleyes>

THERAPY...

ADDENDUM: Rog, per your most recent PM, you ARE NOT doing us a 'favor' by being here! Sorry to break your narcissistic bubble! ;)

Mark Ducati
09-07-2010, 12:03 PM
Nah... Pman just wants to know why they don't make the entire plane out of the black box material.

Moebrown20
09-07-2010, 12:19 PM
Both boxes were found at the WTC.
The first 5 days and the other 2 weeks later.
The FBI stayed there until both were found.
We don't know when, if ever, they will release that information.

El Jefe
09-07-2010, 12:21 PM

And, yeah RJ you can cite this one if you wish. Am I griping? You bet I am.

So, will you refuse to acknowledge this "griping", if you get accused of it in a month or so?

What's the status on the aliens and their building program, can we expect any new pyramids to pop up anywhere soon?

Krupski
09-07-2010, 04:05 PM
So, why the PM yesterday saying that you "DON'T" gripe and complain about censorship??? And why was I picking on you, since you've never complained about censorship? A bit Hypocritical, eh? Are you even aware of what you do from day to day?

I Loooooooove how you're complaining about something that hasn't even happened yet!!!! See what I mean??? Yet another Krupspiracy Theory???? <rolleyes>

THERAPY...

ADDENDUM: Rog, per your most recent PM, you ARE NOT doing us a 'favor' by being here! Sorry to break your narcissistic bubble! ;)

Well, since we're quoting private messages, then let me continue. I didn't say *I* was doing anyone a favor. Every member here is doing the board a favor by being here and by contributing. Without members, you would have no advertisers and no board.

So don't tell me how "narcissistic" I am. There ARE other message boards I and anyone else can use. Arrogant admins won't help the overall cause all that much, I'm sure you would agree.

Krupski
09-07-2010, 04:06 PM
So, will you refuse to acknowledge this "griping", if you get accused of it in a month or so?

What's the status on the aliens and their building program, can we expect any new pyramids to pop up anywhere soon?

I don't recall conversing with you about this subject. Might I suggest that you mind your own business?

El Jefe
09-07-2010, 04:15 PM
I don't recall conversing with you about this subject. Might I suggest that you mind your own business?

Dude, if you post something on a public message board it becomes the worlds business. And uh, you didn't answer my questions. WTF!

RJ Shooter
09-07-2010, 04:23 PM
So don't tell me how "narcissistic" I am. There ARE other message boards I and anyone else can use...And you're mooooore than welcome to leave and head off to one of those other bastions of free speech and zero 'censorship' Rog!!! ;-)

I don't think anyone else wants or has a desire to leave. You're about the only one that ever wants to get "angry" and "confrontational" and "hurt" about any discussions around here. I told you, "POLL IT" and find out if it's just me that has this opinion of you. Or if "everyone" here thinks you've gone a little over the edge since we re-opened for business!

I will tell you this. I have heard far more people ASK (openly and in private) for posts like yours, and even certain members, to be removed for clouding up the board with nonsensical 'bullcrap,' than I've heard people like you crying that they're being "silenced!" Who should I be listening to?

...and it's not arrogance when you're right! It's confidence! :-p

Dr. Gonzo GED
09-07-2010, 04:30 PM
Soooooo...

...What's going on in Iran?:yeah:

Bick_Sastard
09-07-2010, 07:29 PM
Woo Hoo this one has ALL the internet forum drama!

Got the free speech bitchin
Got the callin the mods out
Got the mods postin up PM's
Got the mods breakin the rules fussin in a forum no fussin is allowed in by "special test forum request"

Wonder if we can get the roadhouse renamed to "days of our gunsnet" so the hens can cackle all freakin day!

Woo hoo, no I am probably in trouble for callin it how I see it, but guess what, we all are gonna live through it!

To the OP I think the GPS transponder thing is kinda a problem cause the GPS system needs line of sight and the box has to be hardened to radar aka there is no external antenna option and nothing on the inside could get a radio signal out unless one could get in, but I could be wrong, I have been before, hell I was just now as I thought this thread might be interesting!

I'm out, good luck with the drama

RJ Shooter
09-07-2010, 07:32 PM
I'm not a Mod... ;)

Bick_Sastard
09-07-2010, 07:46 PM
I'm not a Mod... ;)

Oh, that admin thing is fake?

And you called HIM narcissistic?

GOD DAMN I love the irony round this joint!

Krupski
09-07-2010, 07:48 PM
Wonder if we can get the roadhouse renamed to "days of our gunsnet" so the hens can cackle all freakin day!

Nah. More like "As the stomach turns".

Krupski
09-07-2010, 07:49 PM
I will tell you this. I have heard far more people ASK (openly and in private) for posts like yours, and even certain members, to be removed for clouding up the board with nonsensical 'bullcrap,'....

Well then what are you waiting for? Do it.

printerman
09-08-2010, 05:35 PM
thank you Bick Sastard great response , makes sense ....my original question "is" legit !

printerman
09-08-2010, 05:37 PM
emphasis will be shifted towards Syria , haven't got the full scoop yet though , sorry ....