PDA

View Full Version : an informal poll about hoes

dishman
01-13-2013, 06:31 AM
who is the bigger whore..miley gyrate or taylor slut?
seems miley gyrates on poles has been with the same guy for quite some time(yet has a bad rap) while taylor slut swift has had multiple partners in a relatively short time frame,while being americas darling ivory girl..lol..
this is tongue in cheek and meant to be funny...but really...taylor is a freaking hoe imho..the girl next door..my ass..if that girl was next door i would have pounded it by now!or would have tried..lol..i guess the best marketing can backfire.
i am really joking around here..but taylor swift has marketed herself as americas sweetheart..wrote her songs as the jilted/hurt amore..yet everytime i turn around she is breaking up with another guy.
when i was a youth(some time ago)she would be known to me as a slutbox..just curious why she is held up as the "clean american girl" to our kids?i think she is rich little hoe..and not a model for our kids.
she is entitled to do as she pleases..it is america afterall,and good for her to make all that money,but to hold her up as something that your kid should aspire to be is kinda hypocritical...she bounces from bed to bed more then most i ever knew ..yet miley is the bad girl?

rci2950
01-13-2013, 09:02 AM
Promiscuous sex is normal behaviour and even celebrated now. Even for young teens. The left would refer to it as progress.

alismith
01-13-2013, 09:28 AM
who is the bigger whore..miley gyrate or taylor slut?
seems miley gyrates on poles has been with the same guy for quite some time(yet has a bad rap) while taylor slut swift has had multiple partners in a relatively short time frame,while being americas darling ivory girl..lol..
this is tongue in cheek and meant to be funny...but really...taylor is a freaking hoe imho..the girl next door..my ass..if that girl was next door i would have pounded it by now!or would have tried..lol..i guess the best marketing can backfire.
i am really joking around here..but taylor swift has marketed herself as americas sweetheart..wrote her songs as the jilted/hurt amore..yet everytime i turn around she is breaking up with another guy.
when i was a youth(some time ago)she would be known to me as a slutbox..just curious why she is held up as the "clean american girl" to our kids?i think she is rich little hoe..and not a model for our kids.
she is entitled to do as she pleases..it is america afterall,and good for her to make all that money,but to hold her up as something that your kid should aspire to be is kinda hypocritical...she bounces from bed to bed more then most i ever knew ..yet miley is the bad girl?

That statement could be said for most of our sports athletes, actors, and our very own President.

stinker
01-13-2013, 10:59 AM
when i was a youth(some time ago)she would be known to me as a slutbox..just curious why she is held up as the "clean american girl" to our kids?i think she is rich little hoe..and not a model for our kids

I remember quite vividly and repeatedly in the 80's hearing adults holding Madonna up as an example of good clean all american wholesomness. Many a grown up said something to the effect of "i won't ever let my kid listen to that devil worshping heavy metal crap, my kids gonna listen to good musicians, like Madonna or Whitney Houston".

Queue the only logical response to such statements.
Seriously?
Whitney turning out to be the ultimate crack ho was no suprise to the circles i walked amongst.
Saw that coming a couple decades away.

Fast forward a decade or two...

Ever seen a group of adults encouraging a bunch of kindergarten age kids to do the Macarena?
Ever actually listen to the lyrics?
Slightly not age appropriate.

Parental schizophrenia, unfortunately, is not new to this decade by any stretch of the imagination.

Promiscuous sex is normal behaviour and even celebrated now. Even for young teens. The left would refer to it as progress.

Yup.

Solidus-snake
01-13-2013, 06:02 PM
Just another sign of the degradation of our society. As mentioned, the Liberals see this is "progress"

Helen Keller
01-13-2013, 06:09 PM
Don't give them any attention or your $$

they'll go away or be in jail eventually.