PDA

View Full Version : How many "are possible" ?

printerman
09-07-2010, 08:37 AM
How many are even possible when it comes to Conspiracy Theories ?

Before you thinkers began you diatribe of anti-opinion and slander there was the media with their little phrases such as "Right wingers" , "Extremists" , "Conspiracy Nut jobs" and many other little propaganda verbs to silence even the most investigated actions/events of our times ....

How many events "could be true" in your eyes ? (serious replies most welcome)

1. Kennedy Assassination
2. 9-11 inside job
3. Oklahoma inside job
4. Media control
5. Scalar Weather weapon
6. Flight 800
7. Waco / psycho-tronic test event
8. Bilderberger world control group
9. Micro-chip imbedded in body
10. New World Order coming soon (one world religion and government)
11. Illuminati infiltration into world affairs
12. Banking/Financial controlled
13. Murder of Pope Paul VI and John Paul I
14. Oracle and Eschelon super computer monitering society
15. False Moon landing covering technology race for E.L.F. / Woodpecker/H.A.R.P.P./Scalar weapons
16. TV as two way video into your home
17. UFO's as demons from hell and "not" another planet
18. Medical big business hiding cures to promote big money business
19. Nation building in mideast to help Israel
20. Printerman as a complete wacko and ready for his jacket (none of this could have ever happened or will happen !!!

Please allow your responses to lean towards civility and treat my post as a legit question , unless scared of conversation and reasonable dialog ...

AKTexas
09-07-2010, 08:55 AM
Please allow your responses to lean towards civility and treat my post as a legit question , unless scared of conversation and reasonable dialog ...

When you ask the same fucking question over and over no one wants to play your fucking game anymore.

You are broken record that needs to be tossed in the recycle bin.

Besides you never answered the question that was asked....WHAT IS HAPPENING IN IRAN?

Krupski
09-07-2010, 10:57 AM

Before you thinkers began you diatribe of anti-opinion and slander there was the media with their little phrases such as "Right wingers" , "Extremists" , "Conspiracy Nut jobs" and many other little propaganda verbs to silence even the most investigated actions/events of our times ....

1. Kennedy Assassination - True. He was assassinated. By Oswald? Nope.
2. 9-11 inside job - Probably more like Pearl Harbor (i.e. allowed to happen)
3. Oklahoma inside job - Yup
4. Media control - Well they sure aren't honest...
5. Scalar Weather weapon - Bullshit
6. Flight 800 - No opinion (don't know)
7. Waco / psycho-tronic test event - Murdered by the feds? Yes. "Psycho-what"?
8. Bilderberger world control group - Probably
9. Micro-chip imbedded in body - Not in my body... and I ain't getting one.
10. New World Order coming soon (one world religion and government) - Could happen
11. Illuminati infiltration into world affairs - No idea
12. Banking/Financial controlled - Absolutely
13. Murder of Pope Paul VI and John Paul I - No idea
14. Oracle and Eschelon super computer monitering society - I wouldn't doubt it.
15. False Moon landing covering technology race for E.L.F. / Woodpecker/H.A.R.P.P./Scalar weapons - Bullshit
16. TV as two way video into your home - Nope. If you know how a TV works, you know it's a one-way device.
17. UFO's as demons from hell and "not" another planet - IF there are UFO's, they are life forms from a different planet.
18. Medical big business hiding cures to promote big money business - Wouldn't doubt it.
19. Nation building in mideast to help Israel - No idea what this means.
20. Printerman as a complete wacko and ready for his jacket (none of this could have ever happened or will happen !!! - Partially wacko. Not completely wacko.

There are my respectfully submitted opinions.

Dr. Gonzo GED
09-07-2010, 12:15 PM

1. Kennedy Assassination - He was shot form behind. Oswald probably did that.
2. 9-11 inside job - Follow the money trail...
3. Oklahoma inside job - Timothy McVeigh did not work in that building. Inside job impossible.
4. Media control - Absolutely real. Reading the news from different continents proves "regional" bias beyond a shadow of a doubt.
5. Scalar Weather weapon - Is not what you think it is Printerman.
6. Flight 800 - Shot down. By my dick.
7. Waco / psycho-tronic test event - Documented. There is no dispute that Psy-ops were on the scene blasting experimental music all hours of the day and night.
8. Bilderberger world control group - Also documented. They make no bones about their existence, only the details of their meetings are obscure.
9. Micro-chip imbedded in body - This is a conspiracy? I thought it was just technology. (hint, it's what the micro chip is for that might make it dubious, think p-man, think.)
10. New World Order coming soon (one world religion and government) - Not they way you think. Why would they want to pimp a religion on you? You dumbfuck fanatics are all the same...
11. Illuminati infiltration into world affairs - The "illuminati" are from a fictional novel.
12. Banking/Financial controlled - Absolutely real. Do you really think people who control vast portions of the global ecconomy are flying by the seat of their pants? No! They premeditate everything. This isn't grocery money we're talking about...
13. Murder of Pope Paul VI and John Paul I - My dick strikes again...
14. Oracle and Eschelon super computer monitering society - The NSA reads your email. They read mine too, but I'll bet you dollars to donuts they are more interested in yours... ...moonbat...
15. False Moon landing covering technology race for E.L.F. / Woodpecker/H.A.R.P.P./Scalar weapons - Is this even a complete sentence? What the fuck are you talking about?
16. TV as two way video into your home - Mechanically possible depending on the T.V. But who the hell want's to see your living room?
17. UFO's as demons from hell and "not" another planet - We'd have to assume that several unproven things exist for this to even be relevant.
18. Medical big business hiding cures to promote big money business - Yes. Treatment is more profitable than cure. This kind of shit isn't even hidden.
19. Nation building in mideast to help Israel - And the U.S., and Europe, and Asia... ... christ you're stupid...
20. Printerman as a complete wacko and ready for his jacket (none of this could have ever happened or will happen !!! - You're will to question I have no problem with. You're complete lack of critical reasoning, or an even average level of inteligence is something else entirely...

There you go wacko boy.

Blacksmith
09-07-2010, 12:23 PM
http://i1008.photobucket.com/albums/af204/Blacksmith66/37281aww_shit11.jpg

printerman
09-08-2010, 05:40 PM
WHAT IS HAPPENING IN IRAN?

emphasis will be shifted towards Syria , don't have any details for tie-in however ...

MOP
09-08-2010, 09:54 PM

1. Kennedy AssassinationHe was shot from the back, and from the front

4. Media controlAlways

8. Bilderberger world control groupAlways...a dream of Kings, and Emperors

10. New World Order coming soon (one world religion and government)version 1.0 is here, and in deep trouble due to Global Depression

12. Banking/Financial controlledGreed knows no limit

17. UFO's as demons from hell and "not" another planetIf you are an advanced civilization, that can travel vast distance of space...Would you come to this planet to be called demons ?

18. Medical big business hiding cures to promote big money business$ rules

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
There... the absolute truth

...from the Ministry Of Propaganda

HDR
09-11-2010, 04:57 AM
So al-Qaeda would be ineffective without our government?

I learn something everyday and truly wish others would try the same.

HDR
09-22-2010, 08:28 PM
20. Printerman as a complete wacko and ready for his jacket (none of this could have ever happened or will happen !!!

Let's minimize the rumors Printerman is only a certified whacko.

O.S.O.K.
09-23-2010, 08:57 PM
John has a brown mustache.

I repeat.

John has a brown mustache.

The ice cream is good.

I repeat.

The ice cream is good.