PDA

View Full Version : rally in Salem Oregon saturday 19th for 2nd amendment

PROBASCO
01-13-2013, 10:39 PM
he following is from the organizers of a pro gun rally on Jan. 19th. We are passing it along to OFF supporters with the hope that as many as possible can attend.
__________________________________________________ ____

Details: "Guns Across America" Rally Jan 19th. We have the Salem Capitol step reserved from 10AM to 2PM and are asking everyone to arrive and assemble on the front steps before noon.

Lars Larson is going to support the rally with an interview on his radio show next week before the rally.

The Patriot Party At The Capitol on Feb.8th is at 10AM and the details on where at the Capitol are still being determined and I should have resolution today or tomorrow.

Both Rallies are to support 2nd Amendment Rights and protest gun bans, restrictive laws, or magazine bans.

We have people from all around Oregon and Southern Washington attending.

These events are in every Capitol City in American at corresponding time zones.

Remember that Salem is an Open Carry UNLOADED City unless you possess a concealed carry permit.

If folks are bringing rifles or shotguns I am asking them to lock the ammo in the vehicle.

All political parties are being represented and this will be a respectful, peaceful, and well behaved gathering.

Bring signs, family, and friends. We have strength in numbers.

I am the lead person for contact and can be reached via e-mail thomastharp@ymail.com

Respectfully,

Tom Tharp

imanaknut
01-13-2013, 11:22 PM
Got one scheduled here in Indianapolis for the same date.

PROBASCO
01-15-2013, 08:59 PM
wherever you guys are at, get out and make your voice be heard

btcave
01-15-2013, 09:14 PM
I'll be there.

Schuetzenman
01-15-2013, 11:36 PM
I hope you have a million people show up at both of them.