PDA

View Full Version : Leftists scare the Hell out of me.

L1A1Rocker
01-15-2013, 04:46 PM
Especially when they are honest.

The FBI, ATF and LEO were blameless in Waco and Ruby Ridge
Stockpile guns, ammo and bombs and expect them to play nice? Please!

Leave gasoline around and when a fire starts, scream bloody murder?

Start pointing guns at LEO and I'm surprised ANYONE was left over.

They had it coming.

Note that it is not just "a few" and that the few that are rational are being called RW trolls.

These are the people we're up against, and they're feeling very empowered right now. I suspect that is why they are being so honest right now.

Edit to add link: http://www.democraticunderground.com/10022195130

Those people are just plain nucking futs!!!

FunkyPertwee
01-15-2013, 05:07 PM
I had a Bio proffesor last year that went as far as to admit that he supports forced euthenization of children with terminal illnesses, claiming that the money that they take up should be spent on AIDS patients.

Not even joking.

L1A1Rocker
01-15-2013, 05:14 PM
I had a Bio proffesor last year that went as far as to admit that he supports forced euthenization of children with terminal illnesses, claiming that the money that they take up should be spent on AIDS patients.

Not even joking.

I DO believe it. I find over and over that it is the left who actually do the things that they accuse the right of doing/being. They claim that the right's health care plan is to "die quickly" yet it is BamBam who says "take a pill" rather than get the life saving surgery because you're too old. AND, I might add, Palin was right; there ARE death panels in Obamacare.

rci2950
01-15-2013, 05:16 PM
Stop going over there. (DU) You are only stressing yourself out. We know they are morons. You will never convince them otherwise. They wont convince us otherwise.

L1A1Rocker
01-15-2013, 05:23 PM
Stop going over there. (DU) You are only stressing yourself out. We know they are morons. You will never convince them otherwise. They wont convince us otherwise.

Oh, I don't go there to convince them of anything. I go to reaffirm myself of who we are dealing with. They cannot be reasoned with, negotiated with, or mollified. They can only be defeated. Any outcome we accept other than total victory only brings us closer to OUR OWN defeat.

Altarboy
01-15-2013, 05:58 PM
You guys go there for the same reason I check in on backpacker.com and their political forum. Morbid curiosity. Nastiness is intreguing.

studmuffin
01-15-2013, 06:18 PM

But are they a tiny vocal minority or do they speak for the majority of fellow americans? Thats the real question.

LAGC
01-15-2013, 06:20 PM
I see quite a bit of disagreement with the OP in that thread.

Many leftists aren't authoritarian, and don't really care for the heavy-handed LEO tactics, no matter how "wicked" the "bad guys" supposedly are.

In both the Waco and Ruby Ridge cases, law enforcement could have easily staked out the premises and waited the targets out. Arrested them while they were out running errands, without incident, instead of creating a stand-off situation and causing innocents to be killed.

ready
01-15-2013, 06:29 PM
These aren't the hippies of the 60's and 70's. Those were motivated revolutionary types. These are just a bunch of pussies.

FunkyPertwee
01-15-2013, 06:38 PM
I see quite a bit of disagreement with the OP in that thread.

Many leftists aren't authoritarian, and don't really care for the heavy-handed LEO tactics, no matter how "wicked" the "bad guys" supposedly are.

In both the Waco and Ruby Ridge cases, law enforcement could have easily staked out the premises and waited the targets out. Arrested them while they were out running errands, without incident, instead of creating a stand-off situation and causing innocents to be killed.

What you describe in your last paragraph is simply a tactic used by intelligent authoritarians to put a happy face on their death machine.

The result is basically the same: You own a gun we don't like, or SAY something we don't like, and you die.

LAGC
01-15-2013, 06:57 PM
What you describe in your last paragraph is simply a tactic used by intelligent authoritarians to put a happy face on their death machine.

The result is basically the same: You own a gun we don't like, or SAY something we don't like, and you die.

I'm not saying I agree with the reasons the Feds used to target Weaver and Koresh, only that if they were really interested in minimizing risk to innocents, they could have used different tactics.

There's no justification for what happened at Ruby Ridge or Waco.

L1A1Rocker
01-15-2013, 07:00 PM
Please don't feed/quote the troll

LAGC

**Team GunsNet Platinum 12/2012**
This message is hidden because LAGC is on your ignore list.
View Post

Remove user from ignore list

Stay off my thread convict.

OH, and go fuck yourself too!!!

Schuetzenman
01-15-2013, 07:02 PM
Leftists make me go wtf? As in what the f ... are you insane?!

Napalm281
01-15-2013, 07:07 PM
I'm very cetrist in my political views. I don't really lean left or right. I do however have my convictions in politics and my highest conviction is that you DO NOT mess with the Constitution or the Bill Of Rights. Anyone who attacks either of these documents is a TRAITOR!!!!