PDA

View Full Version : Who's the tops in reloading equipment?

O.S.O.K.
09-07-2010, 12:52 PM
In your opinion - not who sells the most - but who has the best equipment overall - period.

AKTexas
09-07-2010, 01:27 PM
I use both Dillion and RCBS mostly but use a lot of Lee factory crimp dies even some Redding products.

Should have been able to vote more than once.

Richard Simmons
09-07-2010, 01:32 PM
I've got RCBS Partner, Special-5 and Rock Chucker presses and like them a lot. I've also got RCBS dies but have started using Lee dies as they are just as good for my needs and are cheaper.

O.S.O.K.
09-07-2010, 03:54 PM
OK, I voted. RCBS. I think overall, they are the best. There are certainly better pieces among the others - Dillon for example - probably the best available progressive presses. But overall, I just think RCBS is tops. The Master Reloading Kit was my first kit.

Bick_Sastard
09-07-2010, 07:14 PM
Gonna have to call foul on this thread.

I agree with OSOK.

Dillon 550rlb hard to beat for the 1k and down progressive, nothing wrong with lee or Hornady either but I drank the blue koolaide

Not going to find a lot that complain about the RCBS rock chucker for a single stage other than primers fall everywhere.

Your not going to find folks with good sense complaining about Lee dies, though I own none of them, dillon and rcbs on my bench.

From the words folks post on the internet, for whatever that is worth, both Lee and Dillion have the best customer service and warranty hands down and you will rarely find someone whom says otherwise, but there are possibly a few dissatisfied.

I would venture you can not go wrong with any of them, some of them just make certain parts easier than others.

GunBum
09-09-2010, 09:36 PM
Dillon has the best service and warranty. But I only know that because I have had to use it.

Redding is by far the best quality I've used with ZERO breakage or parts wear out. Second would be RCBS.