PDA

View Full Version : MAK90 a real steal at....

El Laton Caliente
01-17-2013, 02:07 PM
$2,700.00

Shit!

http://www.armslist.com/posts/776774/san-antonio-texas-rifles-for-sale--norinco-ak-47-mak-90-sporter-7-62x39--nitex-

imanaknut
01-17-2013, 02:16 PM
Prices on all AK variants has been insane lately, but that one needs a new definition beyond insanity.

On the other hand, I will say that other than someone knowingly buying something at a very low price and then taking advantage of the situation (price gouging) I have no problem with capitalism, even at it's worst.

L1A1Rocker
01-17-2013, 02:39 PM
Damn, I've got a Norinco milled MAK-90 that I'm real tempted to put up for sale at that kind of price! WOW

stinker
01-17-2013, 03:42 PM
That scope mount is the EXACT same one i had to weld up the holes in the side of the receiver on mine for.

That would be only the second one i've ever seen.

Piece of shit would never stay put and wasn't on straight to begin with. The only thing holding it on is a straight bar free floating inside the receiver just under the rail that the four screws thread into through the holes in the side of the receiver. It caused me NOTHING but problems, but it was on the rifle when i bought it used so at least i wasn't stupid enough to be the one to install it.

It's weaver spec and not picatinny btw.