PDA

View Full Version : I support unlimited gun rights.

was_peacemaker
01-18-2013, 04:39 AM
In a perfect world were I got a say....there would be no such thing as NFA laws, and I would allow civilians to own RPG's, hand grenades, and fully automatic weapons.

In a perfect world I would give tax credits for every firearm a person owned. Since every citizen is part of the militia and they are funding their own service and rights then I would make sure gun owners got tax breaks.

I would require employers to give paid days of up to 15 days a year for citizens to practice shooting and civilian militia training.

In my ideal world anyone who reloaded ammo would get a federal grant for supplies, and if their product was good....I would then contract them to reload for the the National Guard or any local, or regional military base.

In my world citizens who want to spend their own time and money refurbishing military equipment and vehicles would get a tax break and a federal grant.

In my ideal world some federal money would be spent on firearms education in schools.

Jefferson said.."I would rather be free in a dangerous society, than a slave in a peaceful one". Which fits the old Italian proverb..."Better to be a lion for a day than a sheep for a hundred years".

rci2950
01-18-2013, 04:44 AM
"I would like to go to there" - Elizabeth Lemon

shotdown61
01-18-2013, 04:47 AM
Snap out of it.

was_peacemaker
01-18-2013, 04:49 AM
Snap out of it.

We can dream can't we?

shotdown61
01-18-2013, 05:10 AM
:pray:

Schuetzenman
01-18-2013, 07:06 AM
Fantasy Island.

Krupski
01-18-2013, 10:28 AM
Jefferson said.."I would rather be free in a dangerous society, than a slave in a peaceful one". Which fits the old Italian proverb..."Better to be a lion for a day than a sheep for a hundred years".

Better to rule in Hell than to serve in Heaven - Milton, Paradise Lost

Justin
01-18-2013, 10:35 AM
I couldn't get behind the grenades and RPG's, but I do think that civillians should be allowed to own fully automatic weapons. IMO, anyone who wants to own a fully automatic weapon, should have to go through a stricter background investigation but at no cost to them, and no bullshit 1986 ban. Also in my world, if anyone advocated banning certain firearms or 30 round mags, they would be treated as an enemy of the state, and be threatened with expulsion from this country.

was_peacemaker
01-18-2013, 04:13 PM
Fantasy Island.

A man can have dreams can't he? LOL

Partisan1983
01-18-2013, 04:35 PM
You can already own RPG's, hand grenades etc. etc. They are just REALLY expensive. So, for the rich only basically.

If there ever comes a day when we regain our rights.....storage of those items would be something to consider ;)

You definitely wouldn't want to store 'em in your house or garage.....

1 Patriot-of-many
01-19-2013, 05:44 PM
I finally agree with you conformer 100% on something.

deth502
01-19-2013, 06:01 PM
ive had this conversation many times before. i agree that any "directable" weapon should be legal with no federal hoops to jump through. including large caliber (20mm, ect) fully auto, suppressors, and any others.

i dont think ownership of explosives should be illegal, but regulated. possibly not as tight as it is now, but at the level an sbr or suppressor is now.

grenades, landmines, rpg's, ect have a "kill radius", you cannot control where the blast goes, just what area it goes to. once you pull the pin on a grenade, you cant control what it hits. any "aimable" weapon that you can aim and have complete control over what it hits, should have no regulations attached to it whatsoever, be it full auto or whatnot.