PDA

View Full Version : Evil MAK-90 and stupid Virginia politico

imanaknut
01-18-2013, 02:00 PM
http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/virginia-lawmaker-brandishes-ak-47-house-floor-145619331--abc-news-politics.html

"Let me first let you know, fellow Virginia legislator, that only a trigger finger can make this evil AK-47 actually fire. Please ignore my thumb in the trigger guard, since being in the trigger guard puts it in a safe place."

Gunner1558
01-18-2013, 03:44 PM
Morrissey got the gun from"some people I know who happen to be gun enthusiasts"-who support expanded background checks but disagree with his push to ban weapons like the AK-47.

Yet they owned one and lent it to Morrissey.:bull:

I wouldn't void my bladder on him or any of his libtard anti-gunners if his face was on fire

Dr. Gonzo GED
01-18-2013, 03:48 PM
He broke two very serious laws doing this.

One: He brought a weapon into a gun free zone.

Two: He's a felon in possession; http://dailycaller.com/2011/12/20/politician-responsible-for-brutal-assault-may-run-for-va-attorney-general/

Is there any ways we can get this clown brought up on charges?

Richard Simmons
01-18-2013, 04:06 PM
On a sidenote, not only was Morrissey's anti-gun bill killed by the subcommitte last night but so was every other anti-gun bill at that hearing and every vote was unanimous!!

alismith
01-18-2013, 04:15 PM
Politicians should not have easy access to firearms...this guy has already shown he's mentally incompetent.

shotdown61
01-18-2013, 04:26 PM
"Some of my Republican colleagues came up to me today and said, 'I've heard of assault weapons, I had no idea what they're like,'" Morrissey said. "The clip I had in it was 30 rounds. Imagine a clip in three times this, imagine what you could do in a school."

I liked that quote the best.Vote against something you have no clue about.

stinker
01-18-2013, 06:12 PM
He broke two very serious laws doing this.

One: He brought a weapon into a gun free zone.

Two: He's a felon in possession; http://dailycaller.com/2011/12/20/politician-responsible-for-brutal-assault-may-run-for-va-attorney-general/

Is there any ways we can get this clown brought up on charges?

Opportunity knocks beauracrats :lool:

If some lower level politician doesn't smell an automatic promotion through all the blood in the water from that then the whole state gov is screwed by incompetance.

Side note, is it wrong that i kind of wish he had actually made a mistake and accidentally fired a round into the roof with his thumb in the trigger guard so i could watch the video of the bolt carrier ripping a couple of his fingertips off because of the reckless way he's holding it?

That make me a bad person? :naughty:

Punk
01-18-2013, 07:47 PM
He's a felon in possession

Just wow, being lectured to by the likes of this douche.

One of the most galling things about this gun control shit is the idea that these degenerates and morons in elected office think they know better than the men who founded this country and wrote the Constitution.