PDA

View Full Version : The dangers of Having a professional army vs a citizen army

studmuffin
01-18-2013, 03:05 PM
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jan/17/west-point-center-cites-dangers-far-right-us/

The readers digest version is that A West Point think tank has issued a paper warning America about “far right” groups such as the “anti-federalist” movement, which supports “civil activism, individual freedoms and self-government.”

Now I know the danger from our own military is remote and that finding excuses to maintain budgets in a shrinking pot of money is probably a factor. But what are they teaching at west point these days?

Krupski
01-18-2013, 03:15 PM
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jan/17/west-point-center-cites-dangers-far-right-us/

The readers digest version is that A West Point think tank has issued a paper warning America about “far right” groups such as the “anti-federalist” movement, which supports “civil activism, individual freedoms and self-government.”

Now I know the danger from our own military is remote and that finding excuses to maintain budgets in a shrinking pot of money is probably a factor. But what are they teaching at west point these days?

The report says there were 350 “attacks initiated by far-right groups/individuals” in 2011.

"Attacks" on WHAT? By WHOM?

Man, I can't believe our own military ts teaching crap like that. On second thought, it makes perfect sense. It's necessary to program the new generation of drones to believe American freedom is bad.

I'm beginning to realize what my dad meant when he used to tell me that he was "glad to be old so he wouldn't have to live in the coming times". I'm starting to feel the same way. But I fear for my kids who WILL have to live in the sewer that we are becoming... :(

studmuffin
01-18-2013, 03:20 PM
Who really operates the military? The occifers or the NCO's? thats my question. God knows what they new cadets are being brainwashed into believing.

5.56NATO
01-18-2013, 05:52 PM
"But what are they teaching at west point these days?"

You don't want to know, really. If you do, really, they are teaching more and more global government - American exceptionalism is bad -propaganda every year. That is how Lt's and up get converted from patriotic Americans into the regimes way of thinking and can thusly be promoted. See, nation states and national sovereinty are dead, as far as the nwo is concerned, and they need military leaders who will kowtow to the nwo. Look at Wesley Clark, a globalist in uniform if there ever was one. Also Colon Powell is about as nwo as it gets. That being said, Clark actually ordered Brit squaddies under his control to block the Russians from taking an airport in Serbia during the klinton regime, the Brits were smart enough to not start ww3.

Dan Morris
01-18-2013, 08:49 PM
Who really operates the military? The occifers or the NCO's? thats my question. God knows what they new cadets are being brainwashed into believing.

And there are vast differences in NCO and a lot of officer opinions!
Dan

binky59
01-18-2013, 09:00 PM
When I was in an LT never crossed an NCO that had time in grade, rather they were taught to
confer with the non-coms and the non-coms would let the LT think that they came up with the
plan. The westys are mostly into upper level admin jobs, and high security work.