PDA

View Full Version : Reputable news sources that show Adam Lanza DID NOT use an AR15?

Ruskiegunlover
01-19-2013, 06:55 PM
Has this been officially debunked? I have heard they found the rifle in his trunk.....Any reputable news stories that show for a fact he did not? I have heard the coroners report said he DID use an AR15......Anyone know?

Richard Simmons
01-19-2013, 07:07 PM
The only video I've seen about removing a firearm from the trunk of his car clearly shows a long gun that isn't an AR.

Ruskiegunlover
01-19-2013, 07:12 PM
So he DID use an AR15?

imanaknut
01-19-2013, 07:14 PM
The first reports of the shooting were that he used two handguns and that a Bushmaster was found in the car he used. Reports also went out for as many available coroners to assist the one from Newtown as he couldn't handle all the victims. Judging by how quickly the coroner came out with the statement that all the children were shot with the evil .223 round, against the first calls for help, and the statements that it would take a while to verify the results, the fact that he was able to tell that all the shots fired were now from the evil assault rifle was immediately suspect in my mind.

I personally believe the first reports were true, and that the later reports were fabrication to make sure that no crisis goes unexploited. The actual whereabouts of the Bushmaster are also suspect. While it was known his mother had one, did he take it from her house? Was it found at her house and later transported to the scene to make sure the case for banning firearms from the hands of honest people could be made?

I have never been one to believe in the tin-foil need, but there are enough inconsistencies here to make me wonder if we can trust anyone anymore.

Richard Simmons
01-19-2013, 07:16 PM
That is my understanding, yes. He killed his mother with a .22rf rifle, used the Bushmaster AR to kill everyone at the school and I believe the Sig pistol to committ suicide.

As far as how quickly the coroner made the statement about the Bushmaster, if all you had at the scene were .223 rifle brass it's not a stretch to figure that was the firearm he used. I'm not sure how we'll ever know for sure though. If they say it's this gun people will say it's a conspriarcy. If they say it's a different gun it's still a conspiracy. I've heard no one was killed and it was all staged as well as it was all arranged and carried out with government backing. Lot of whackos on on both sides of this thing.

nfa1934
01-19-2013, 08:09 PM
The real unsettling thing concerning these theories, regardless of basis in fact, is that the administration is so untrustworthy and so capable of evil that such things are even considered plausible. Even if you doubt the administration did anything, few people doubt they are capable of committing such atrocities to further the cause. It's shameful that we have an administration that is so vile it isn't considered to be above murdering children.

ready
01-19-2013, 08:19 PM
Does anybody know off the top of their head how long after the shooting that press conference was with the ME?

I ask because I've attended autopsies and it isn't a 5 minute deal. I think he stated during the press conference he had finished 24 victims already and that just the mom and the shooter were left. That's alot of fucking bodies to examine.

In addition to that, generally, the bodies are not removed from the scene until the entire scene has been properly recorded.

Richard Simmons
01-19-2013, 08:40 PM
Does anybody know off the top of their head how long after the shooting that press conference was with the ME?

I ask because I've attended autopsies and it isn't a 5 minute deal. I think he stated during the press conference he had finished 24 victims already and that just the mom and the shooter were left. That's alot of fucking bodies to examine.

In addition to that, generally, the bodies are not removed from the scene until the entire scene has been properly recorded.

Five doctors and ten technicians conducted the post mortem examinations prior to the press conference which was held roughly 28-30 hours after the shooting took place.

ready
01-19-2013, 08:45 PM
OK. Thanks. I wonder if anyone has contacted any of the other 14 people involved then to see if their observations match what this kooky ME said.

Krupski
01-19-2013, 08:47 PM
Has this been officially debunked? I have heard they found the rifle in his trunk.....Any reputable news stories that show for a fact he did not? I have heard the coroners report said he DID use an AR15......Anyone know?

I thought I've read in a lot of different places that NO rifle was used at the shooting and a "long gun" was found in the trunk or the car, but not at the scene. And, I've seen the "trunk" video - it sorta looks like a shotgun with a pistol grip - but it sure as hell ISN'T an AR-15.

And, I recall seeing a cop racking the action to empty the weapon... the rounds that fell out looked large... like shotshells. Certainly not 5.56x45 AR-15 rounds.

Doesn't matter though. The shooting was done with an Assault AR-15 Assault AK-47 Semi-Automatic Assault Machine-Gun with a high-capacity-assault-clip loaded with 1000 rounds of assault armor-piercing-assault-explosive-bullets and that assault thing-that-goes-up-over-the-shoulder.

Dafapa
01-20-2013, 12:34 AM
Doesn't matter though. The shooting was done with an Assault AR-15 Assault AK-47 Semi-Automatic Assault Machine-Gun with a high-capacity-assault-clip loaded with 1000 rounds of assault armor-piercing-assault-explosive-bullets and that assault thing-that-goes-up-over-the-shoulder.

You forgot to mention it was purchased with no background check through the gun show loophole.