PDA

View Full Version : Zero tolerance BS

BISHOP
01-19-2013, 10:50 PM
http://www.examiner.com/article/five-year-old-named-terrorist-threat-suspended-after-threat-to-shoot-bubbles

I have a 4yr old going to school next year. I will be arrested if something like this happends to him.
This stupid shit has to stop!!!!

BISHOP

Kadmos
01-19-2013, 11:12 PM
Well my first thought is that is nuts.

My second thought is that if you think about it pretty much all 5 year olds are in fact terrorists, thankfully most aren't able to hurt other people.

My third thought was that I was recently talking about how some people might want to ban pink guns...and pink Hello Kitty guns that shoot bubbles is pretty much the extreme ridiculous extension of that, the antithesis of the "what about people owning nukes" argument.

My final thought is that this kid probably just ended up on the no fly list for life and our country's tenuous connection with reality and or common sense is potentially irrevocably sprionging like a broken harp spring.

deth502
01-19-2013, 11:26 PM
if that scared them, its a good thing they didnt walk across the street.

rci2950
01-20-2013, 07:59 AM
“It’s just bubbles. It can’t harm anybody. It’s not hard and won’t puncture anything or harm anybody in any way,” said Kayla Nash of Shamokin.

I am afraid. If i have a kid i am going to have to sell everything off before they are old enough to know what it is and act like a left winger whenever the child is around me.

Comparing to my childhood where between the age of about 7 and 10, I had a red rider BB gun that i carted around with me everywhere I went with my friends. My terrorist friends had various other toys like that as well ie slingshots, wooden swords etc, Nobody gave it a second look.

I remember one time running out of BBs and reverting to sticking the end of the bb gun in the mud and shooting mud blobs from it.

kids are not allowed to be kids anymore.

Edit: Nobody ever got hurt by our foolishness but the population of Seagulls probably was at an all time low during those years.

Gunner1558
01-20-2013, 11:42 AM
Is there no end to this libtard :bull:?

This is right up there with expelling a kid who pointed his finger like a gun.

I guess this is the only sort of weapon any of them can face without soiling themselves.

deth502
01-20-2013, 03:51 PM
and less than 20 yrs ago, we were taking rifles in to shop class to make cases for them.