PDA

View Full Version : Outrageous CBS Radio in CA (i.e. more examples that the Liberal Media has lost all credibilty)

tank_monkey
01-21-2013, 12:19 AM
the CBS radio affiliates in California briefly (and I mean briefly) covered the pro gun rally at the State Capitol and some local rallies. Apparently a small gun shop is being threatened with closure in some small town I can't remember, but the PRO GUN rally turn out at the store was a couple of Hundred. Apparently less than half a dozen 'counter protestors' showed up to 'fight the gun lobby'.

So what did the CBS reporter do? Interview the anti gun 'counter protestors' and give them a minute of air time and give NO AIR TIME to any of the pro gun people's whose rally it actually was. WTF?!?!?!?!?!?

btcave
01-21-2013, 12:24 AM
Yeah. One, and I mean one counter protester showed up in Oregon's rally. They all made a point to show her and her sign with the local print and video media.

stevelyn
01-21-2013, 12:32 AM
When the time comes for the rattlesnake to strike, I can a lot of media pukes suffering snake bites.

Warthogg
01-21-2013, 12:46 AM
When the time comes for the rattlesnake to strike, I can a lot of media pukes suffering snake bites.

The media will go right after our guns.

Only media people could be dumb enough to not know this to be true.

Wart

tank_monkey
01-21-2013, 02:26 AM
The media will go right after our guns.

Only media people could be dumb enough to not know this to be true.

Like usual Wart, your posts confuse me.

"The media will go right after our guns." Yeah, well, okay? They will scream and whine like a bitch and become a propaganda arm of the Brady Bunch, but the Media isn't the one that goes door to door and confiscates guns nor passes laws against them. They are a mouth piece and they can be countered with effort.

"Only media people could be dumb enough to not know this to be true." LOL :D Okay. And??

Schuetzenman
01-21-2013, 06:55 AM
The press is the Probaganda Ministry. This thread reminds me of the Tea Party ralley in DC on the mall. Reports said 70,000 people the photos equaled a 1 million person bench mark photo of a past ralley. The press is incapable of telling the truth anymore, they spin everything to the left's favor.

shorthair
01-21-2013, 07:56 AM
The Media keeps digging and digging...

tank_monkey
01-21-2013, 12:49 PM
A long time ago, they USED to try to create an illusion that they were being 'fair and balanced'. Not any more. It's so open. They've come "out of the closet" in that there is NO PRETENSE any more. Sure we KNEW their agenda, but the shocker is that there is no pretending to be fair. That's what has changed.

Dan Morris
01-21-2013, 01:17 PM
Ethics in journalism was replaced wit if it bleeds, it reads......................this has been this way for years!
Dan

tank_monkey
01-21-2013, 03:19 PM
Ethics in journalism was replaced wit if it bleeds, it reads......................this has been this way for years!
Dan

Again, I think you're confusing crass sensationalism with overt cheerleading and propaganda for ONE political side. :D Sure both are disgusting, but one is driven by greed and ratings, the other is evil because despite the practice HURTING them in the ratings, they still do it...

shorthair
01-21-2013, 03:56 PM
Back in the day....It was Who What When Where Why and How. We also learned how to use the Typewriter.

Not today.

These Punk kids coming up have NO IDEA.