PDA

View Full Version : A common thread between all the mass shooters of late??

N/A
01-21-2013, 09:37 AM
http://conservativevideos.com/2013/01/liberals-with-guns/

Warthogg
01-21-2013, 10:33 AM
Weeeeeel......at least Ted Bundy was a Rethuglican !!

Wart

N/A
01-21-2013, 11:00 AM
Weeeeeel......at least Ted Bundy was a Rethuglican !!

Wart

Was he a mass shooter??

Warthogg
01-21-2013, 11:22 AM
Was he a mass shooter??

No he was actually a serial killer but he was the best I could do on short notice.

Wart

Gunner1558
01-21-2013, 11:28 AM
Was he a mass shooter??

Strangler of coeds as I recall.

Warthogg
01-21-2013, 12:10 PM
Strangler of coeds as I recall.

And also beat some to death.

Bundy, was extremely bright, highly organized and a Rethuglican. I would never, never have killed him. He would still be in a cage being studied today and providing help catch other serial killers of his type. (He did help on the Green River killer.)

Bundy chose those women to kill generally in the age range of co-eds but really by look. Long black hair for example.

Ann Rule, an anuthor today, spent many nights locked in a building with Bundy while they both answered a crisis help line. She never had a clue about Ted and survived because her 'look' was all wrong.

Wart

tank_monkey
01-21-2013, 12:46 PM
No he was actually a serial killer but he was the best I could do on short notice.

So the best you can do to still be a republican bashing dipshit is pick out a man who stabbed and strangled women. SHut the hell up loser. We're talking about mass shooters here. Ted Bundy has NOTHING to do with gun control. If anything he's an argument FOR women owning guns.

TomTBo
01-21-2013, 12:52 PM
It seems that they all took prescribed psycho-active drugs that didn't exist when the AR-15 was introduced to the civilian market; almost 50 years ago!

Warthogg
01-21-2013, 02:18 PM
So the best you can do to still be a republican bashing dipshit is pick out a man who stabbed and strangled women. SHut the hell up loser. We're talking about mass shooters here. Ted Bundy has NOTHING to do with gun control. If anything he's an argument FOR women owning guns.

Let me see now........you are teaching school children ?? Seldom have I seen anyone on any gun board as mentally unstable as you.

Additionally let me add you are also a fucking idiot.

Wart

tank_monkey
01-21-2013, 03:25 PM
Let me see now........you are teaching school children ?? Seldom have I seen anyone on any gun board as mentally unstable as you.

Additionally let me add you are also a fucking idiot.

Are you on drugs? Half the time it looks like you're responding to someone else. Since when did I say that I was a school teacher? And No, you're the fucking idiot Republican basher. And no, a man can not like Republicans, that is his choice, but you always hijack and divert our challenges to the Democrats like you're some sort of Obama Agent or something.

Remember, you are the liar who was a pussy who said he would leave the board, but came back like a whining bitch, when other, smarter members of the board (and no I'm not talking about myself) handed you your ass on a platter. So your opinion is worthless for the most part. :D

Warthogg
01-21-2013, 04:09 PM
Are you on drugs? Half the time it looks like you're responding to someone else. Since when did I say that I was a school teacher? And No, you're the fucking idiot Republican basher. And no, a man can not like Republicans, that is his choice, but you always hijack and divert our challenges to the Democrats like you're some sort of Obama Agent or something.

Remember, you are the liar who was a pussy who said he would leave the board, but came back like a whining bitch, when other, smarter members of the board (and no I'm not talking about myself) handed you your ass on a platter. So your opinion is worthless for the most part. :D

You're right......I did forget to mention you are stupid.

Wart

tank_monkey
01-21-2013, 04:38 PM
You're right......I did forget to mention you are stupid.

Waaaaaaaaa. Warthogg sounds like a kindergartner when someone points out that he's a whining hypocrite imbecile. :D Just bringing up things you've said in the past. And showing how little you regard your own word.

Schuetzenman
01-21-2013, 06:46 PM
Waaaaaaaaa. Warthogg sounds like a kindergartner when someone points out that he's a whining hypocrite imbecile. :D Just bringing up things you've said in the past. And showing how little you regard your own word.

Clearly he is a troll. I suppose since he bashes Dems and Republicans he must be a Libtardian. Then again he could just be a an Anarchist.

Warthogg
01-21-2013, 09:11 PM
Clearly he is a troll.

Now why would you say such a thing ?? MANY people live under bridges !!

Wart

Kadmos
01-22-2013, 02:48 AM
A common thread between all the mass shooters of late??

With Obama as the leader of the party, maybe it's not surprising many are having breakdowns:pileon:

Gunner1558
01-22-2013, 06:51 PM
Rules don't apply to dumbocrats.

Witness the goings on in the White House!