PDA

View Full Version : I messed up tonight.

was_peacemaker
01-22-2013, 01:23 AM
Made me a couple of all beef hot dogs...loaded them down with mustard, ketchup, and sauerkraut. Then had two clausen dill pickles, two pickled peperoncini peppers, a bunch of Utz ruffled chips and ranch dressing.

So good but soooo overloaded on vinegar and sodium! I know I am going to feel like crap tomorrow! :wow:

imanaknut
01-22-2013, 01:56 AM
Sad isn't it that something that tastes so good going down can make you feel so bad tomorrow. I also feel sorry for the people around you who will be needing protective breathing equipment. :smiley31:

Pikeman
01-22-2013, 02:13 AM
At a festival once. Tried an Apple Sausage sandwich. Did not differ much other than bits of apple mixed in the sausage. They offered sauerkraut and that seem reasonable, then they asked if I wanted Apple Butter as well. Now who would have thunk of that. Gave it a try though. Damn! it tasted like MORE! No ill effects either.

was_peacemaker
01-22-2013, 02:27 AM
Sad isn't it that something that tastes so good going down can make you feel so bad tomorrow. I also feel sorry for the people around you who will be needing protective breathing equipment. :smiley31:

Yeah!!! No kidding! I will also be movin and scooting as I walk tomorrow!

was_peacemaker
01-22-2013, 02:31 AM
At a festival once. Tried an Apple Sausage sandwich. Did not differ much other than bits of apple mixed in the sausage. They offered sauerkraut and that seem reasonable, then they asked if I wanted Apple Butter as well. Now who would have thunk of that. Gave it a try though. Damn! it tasted like MORE! No ill effects either.

Sounds like you need to go a fair in NC. Sometimes they have vendors who offer the doughnut burger. Two huge fresh baked glazed doughnut halves...with a massive 1/2 pound burger with bacon, cheese, lettuce and tomato on them. Top it off with some local Red Oak brew or some NC Mountain Oatmeal Porter and its sinful!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gP772u0puX4

coppertales
01-22-2013, 07:55 AM
I can eat stuff like that and it doesn't bother me at all................Nothing in it that would make me rip a good one.....chris3

was_peacemaker
01-22-2013, 09:20 AM
I can eat stuff like that and it doesn't bother me at all................Nothing in it that would make me rip a good one.....chris3

I salute you good sir and your guts of iron! LOL

binky59
01-22-2013, 03:07 PM
For me it's Bratwurst, sourkraut, german potato salad, german mustard
and a couple of steins of Heinikens.
Oh yea, and a nap

coppertales
01-22-2013, 04:20 PM
For me it's Bratwurst, sourkraut, german potato salad, german mustard
and a couple of steins of Heinikens.
Oh yea, and a nap

I hear you on the Heinikens......chris3

imanaknut
01-22-2013, 04:42 PM
Been reading EPA alerts in North Carolina! Dear Lord what did you eat!!!!!! :smiley31:

was_peacemaker
01-22-2013, 11:58 PM
Been reading EPA alerts in North Carolina! Dear Lord what did you eat!!!!!! :smiley31:

LOL No kidding....I have been running myself out of rooms! LOL