PDA

View Full Version : Michelle Obama...Class Act

TEN-32
01-22-2013, 07:58 AM
Look at the ghetto bitch shoveling chow into her pie hole like she doesn't know where her next meal is coming from. Speaker of the house attempts to (apparently) extend polite conversation...watch her roll her shaved ape eyes. What a ghetto cunt. The pride of the souf side...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXNvNbMKLyM

CigarGuy
01-22-2013, 08:13 AM
Strange that Obama wouldn't have sat next to Boehner, instead of putting Michelle there?
As a side note, I heard a nutritionist say that the "lunch" was over 3000 calories. Not that I would
care, but with the First Lady's crusade against obesity, it does strike as just a wee bit hypocritical?

Krupski
01-22-2013, 08:25 AM
Look at the ghetto bitch shoveling chow into her pie hole like she doesn't know where her next meal is coming from. Speaker of the house attempts to (apparently) extend polite conversation...watch her roll her shaved ape eyes. What a ghetto cunt. The pride of the souf side...

Geez... couldn't have described it better.

How crude and unpolished.

rci2950
01-22-2013, 08:39 AM
How did nobody pick up on the wad of bubblegum in obamas mouth during a couple of the interviews. Between the two of them they dont have an ounce of grace.

Altarboy
01-22-2013, 08:50 AM
Kinda like white trash but worse.

Diesel
01-22-2013, 09:27 AM
It is idolatrous Black worship...nothing less. The old books warn all of US against having or placing these people over US!

Diesel 88888888

:coffee:

TEN-32
01-22-2013, 09:36 AM
It is idolatrous Black worship...nothing less. The old books warn all of US against having or placing these people over US!

Diesel 88888888

What does this signify?

mrkalashnikov
01-22-2013, 09:42 AM
Apparently no love lost between the First Lady & Speaker Boehner.

Gunner1558
01-22-2013, 09:49 AM
Apparently no love lost between the First Lady & Speaker Boehner.

Or ANY white folk, for that matter.

El Laton Caliente
01-22-2013, 09:58 AM
What does this signify?

http://www.internetslang.com/88888888-meaning-definition.asp

rci2950
01-22-2013, 10:54 AM
What does this signify?

H is the eigth letter of the alphabet.

TEN-32
01-22-2013, 11:10 AM
H is the eigth letter of the alphabet.

I know.

L1A1Rocker
01-22-2013, 12:54 PM
How crude and unpolished.

THIS. She has zero social grace (with the mental acuity of an adolescent) and is a total embarrassment to our country.

AND THIS

These people are a scourge to race relations in this country. They have a chip on their shoulder, hate America, and are doing everything they can to see that "we get what we deserve."

Diesel
01-22-2013, 01:27 PM
THIS. She has zero social grace (with the mental acuity of an adolescent) and is a total embarrassment to our country.

AND THIS

These people are a scourge to race relations in this country. They have a chip on their shoulder, hate America, and are doing everything they can to see that "we get what we deserve."

Yep...a scourge and the other 97% agree with them.

Diesel 88888888

Kadmos
01-22-2013, 02:23 PM

And obviously if there is someone who knows something about a lack of class, it would certainly seem to be you.

In all the crap I've seen, I've never reported a post here, and I hate to break my record (and probably won't), but I will tell you straight out, I'm pretty ashamed to be on a board where a moderator slings filth like this around.

Seriously, do us a favor and have the Moderator tag taken off

binky59
01-22-2013, 02:49 PM
The next few years are gonna' be a trip. The O'bummers don't have to have the social graces
that they needed last term because Bummer's not in re-election mode. To have him and his
wife act this way only shows the rest of the world what the US has become as a nation.
We truly are an Obamanation!

Tiredofit
01-22-2013, 05:04 PM
These people are the black equivalent to any supremacist group. If anyone thinks "kill whitey" or "Evil Jews" hasn't come out of their mouths their kidding themselves. I won't call them ghetto trash cause neither one of the charlatans came from the hood. They only act like they did. She's a shit bag and so is that cocksucker she's mated with.

5.56NATO
01-22-2013, 05:10 PM
Regardless of her disdain for the cracka Boner, I am certain that when she and Mr 0bama aka Frank Marshall Davis Jr get in bed they turn to each other and start laughing. They're laughing at us. Just like w, just like klinton, just like Bush Sr.

TEN-32
01-22-2013, 05:16 PM
And obviously if there is someone who knows something about a lack of class, it would certainly seem to be you.

In all the crap I've seen, I've never reported a post here, and I hate to break my record (and probably won't), but I will tell you straight out, I'm pretty ashamed to be on a board where a moderator slings filth like this around.

When I stopped laughing...I decided to make a serious reply to you. :fuckyou:

rci2950
01-22-2013, 05:18 PM
She's a shit bag and so is that cocksucker she's mated with.

+1

:)

blacksheep
01-22-2013, 05:37 PM
She's friggen hot if you're in linebackers, nasty pos.

Kadmos
01-22-2013, 06:00 PM
When I stopped laughing...I decided to make a serious reply to you. :fuckyou:

Seeing as there is no sound, and no context whatsoever, for all you know she rolled her eyes in agreement with something he said.

But you couldn't pass up the chance to slam her, which is fine to a degree. However you decided to go straight to the bottom of the barrel and showed even less class then she possibly could have with her action.

I gave you the opportunity to perhaps dial it back, but you chose a different route.

If you have any doubt in your mind who reported this post, remove the doubt.

As a Moderator you should have better sense than to post this crap.

blacksheep
01-22-2013, 06:08 PM
Seeing as there is no sound, and no context whatsoever, for all you know she rolled her eyes in agreement with something he said.

But you couldn't pass up the chance to slam her, which is fine to a degree. However you decided to go straight to the bottom of the barrel and showed even less class then she possibly could have with her action.

I gave you the opportunity to perhaps dial it back, but you chose a different route.

I'm telling ? really ? what are you 6 years old ? you get no respect from me but you never had any to begin with.

TEN-32
01-22-2013, 06:11 PM

Standing by with baited breath. In the meantime, lets reflect on the treatment Sarah Palin got from your cabal. Perhaps it is you that should consider dialing back your self-righteous indignation.

edit-you GAVE me an opportunity? Dude you are delusional. You have neither the capacity or the authority to grant me anything, anywhere, ever. I'm literally laughing.

FunkyPertwee
01-22-2013, 06:21 PM
I agree with everything in the OP, and am proud to be a member of a site where people can openly say such things.

I have ZERO interest in being part of a censored forum, except maybe in the case of anti-2'nd amendment folk, and thats why I choose to read this forum and not all the others filled with whiny false intellectuals.

My 2 cent.

El Duce
01-22-2013, 06:28 PM
She probably rolled her eyes when the speaker said to her. I bet my dick is bigger than yours.

TEN-32
01-22-2013, 06:33 PM
She probably rolled her eyes when the speaker said to her. I bet my dick is bigger than yours.

Or..."take your elbows off the table while your husband picks his nose." :lool:

AKTexas
01-22-2013, 06:35 PM
She is doing what a cunt does best. Stuffing her hole.

whiskeyman
01-22-2013, 06:47 PM
Or..."take your elbows off the table while your husband picks his nose." :lool:
Noticed that did you?

Kadmos
01-22-2013, 06:56 PM
Standing by with baited breath. In the meantime, lets reflect on the treatment Sarah Palin got from your cabal.

Ok, lets. The media mostly implied that she was ignorant. That was the basis of the jokes, that she generally had no idea what was going on.

Well, frankly, that was the truth. For someone trying to be the runner up to the leader of the free world, she was obviously very uninformed.

But I didn't hear anyone calling her Ghetto, cunt, shaved ape, or anything like that.

Sure she was treated rough, well politics is rough and she was running for VP. Michelle isn't running to be anything, she's the presidents wife, that's it.

But regardless, what is your point? That because someone else shows some llack of class or respect for one woman that you should as a person of class show even less respect for another.

"They did it first" is not an excuse to show a lack of class.

Perhaps it is you that should consider dialing back your self-righteous indignation.

My indignation isn't self righteous, it's targeted, against you. Because you are a moderator on one of the most popular gun boards, and you may or may not have noticed but our gun rights are in a little bit of trouble right now, so you should have the sense not to go around spouting racist sounding crap.

You make us all look like assholes, just a bunch of ignorant, racist, classless, haters.

If you were just any other member it would be bad enough, but you are a mod and you really should know better.

If you were man enough to realize this then you should either apologize to us or step down from being a mod.

edit-you GAVE me an opportunity?

Yes, I did.

Dr. Gonzo GED
01-22-2013, 07:15 PM
If you were man enough to realize this then you should either apologize to us or step down from being a mod.

If you've got a problem send it to the Round Table.

Whinnning for more politcal correctness and accusing other members of thought crime is a bitch move.

Kadmos
01-22-2013, 07:39 PM
If you've got a problem send it to the Round Table.

Whinnning for more politcal correctness and accusing other members of thought crime is a bitch move.

Got it, everyone else can call out members for just about any reason, but when I say a mod crossed the line it's a "bitch move"

Of course I also get called names for reporting the post, so there's that on the other side.

He's a Mod, he's supposed to moderate things, keep the tone civil.

But really what I don't want to see is some news program says "Well I noticed in my research that a very good argument was made in favor of gun rights on this gun forum..."

and have the reply of someone else be "Yes, and that's the forum where the staff routinely refers to our first lady as a "shaved ape"

That's just what we need...

Dr. Gonzo GED
01-22-2013, 08:00 PM
Got it, everyone else can call out members for just about any reason, but when I say a mod crossed the line it's a "bitch move"...
No.

Posting the same whinny lament four times in a row is a bitch move. (You can call out whomever you want. Just don't be surprised when your butt hurt party is poorly attended.)

You've already been told what to do if you're trully offended.

Brow beating the board for not being as sensitive or outspoken as you wish accomplishes nothing other than making you look childish and petty.

Kadmos
01-22-2013, 08:11 PM
No.

Posting the same whinny lament four times in a row is a bitch move. (You can call out whomever you want. Just don't be surprised when your butt hurt party is poorly attended.)

You've already been told what to do if you're trully offended.

Brow beating the board for not being as sensitive or outspoken as you wish accomplishes nothing other than making you look childish and petty.

Fair enough.

I've said what I had to say.

jet3534
01-22-2013, 08:13 PM

Yes, they hate white people and hate America.

TEN-32
01-22-2013, 09:40 PM
Fair enough.

I've said what I had to say.

I have no less rights as a mod than anyone else here to speak my mind and express my opinions. No more...but no less.

Kadmos
01-22-2013, 09:45 PM
I have no less rights as a mod than anyone else here to speak my mind and express my opinions. No more...but no less.

True, I don't at all disagree.

No less rights.

But perhaps more responsibility.

TEN-32
01-22-2013, 09:54 PM
They are trying to erase the second amendment. You support them. Why the FUCK are you here?

I'll leave it there, Kadmos.

jet3534
01-22-2013, 10:08 PM
They are trying to erase the second amendment...

IMHO they want to erase our country. Prior to Obama, I used to think that America would (in the long run) transcend racial differences. Now I think white people better wake up.

Kadmos
01-22-2013, 10:49 PM
They are trying to erase the second amendment. You support them. Why the FUCK are you here?

I'll leave it there, Kadmos.

First I don't think they are trying to erase the second amendment, I think they want to modify it, mostly for noble, but misguided reasons.

Second, I don't support them. I agree with some of them on some issues. Mostly nothing to do with the 2nd, but I do think the Democrats have some things right, and lots of things wrong, just like the Republicans. So both parties get my respect and my disdain at the same time.

I'm here because I like guns, support the 2nd, and enjoy good conversation and lively debate.

Since we are trading questions...why are you a Mod here? Is it simply status? Do you understand that as a mod you can be seen as something of an ambassador of the board? Is that something you feel is a responsibility? And finally, do you think the language you used in the first post lives up to any type of standard you should be portraying?

This thread from the first post was about class, perception, public relations, and personal restraint and responsibility.

The first lady got footage taken of her that in one light can show her as petty, crass, classless, and haughty.

And that was just by rolling her eyes.

This is a problem as she represents us. We should question it, we should be upset enough to find out what the deal was, and we should likely find her less worthy of her position, and we have every right to say so.

But, you represent us also. You were tapped by someone, or volunteered, to be a mod, to take a position of responsibility and authourity. In my opinion you should either attempt to live up to that, or politely bow out of the responsibility.

People should call out people for bad behaviour, it gives us the chance to be better.

Sorry to beat a dead horse, but this is something I do feel kinda strongly about, I hope it's something you at least give a bit of thought to.

Dr. Gonzo GED
01-22-2013, 11:21 PM
The first lady got footage taken of her that in one light can show her as petty, crass, classless, and haughty.

Kinda looked like he was telling her a corny joke or something.

The tabloids are making a big deal out of it though. Slow news day?

TEN-32
01-22-2013, 11:22 PM
First I don't think they are trying to erase the second amendment, I think they want to modify it, mostly for noble, but misguided reasons.

Second, I don't support them. I agree with some of them on some issues. Mostly nothing to do with the 2nd, but I do think the Democrats have some things right, and lots of things wrong, just like the Republicans. So both parties get my respect and my disdain at the same time.

I'm here because I like guns, support the 2nd, and enjoy good conversation and lively debate.

Since we are trading questions...why are you a Mod here? Is it simply status? Do you understand that as a mod you can be seen as something of an ambassador of the board? Is that something you feel is a responsibility? And finally, do you think the language you used in the first post lives up to any type of standard you should be portraying?

This thread from the first post was about class, perception, public relations, and personal restraint and responsibility.

This is a problem as she represents us. We should question it, we should be upset enough to find out what the deal was, and we should likely find her less worthy of her position, and we have every right to say so.

But, you represent us also. You were tapped by someone, or volunteered, to be a mod, to take a position of responsibility and authourity. In my opinion you should either attempt to live up to that, or politely bow out of the responsibility.

People should call out people for bad behaviour, it gives us the chance to be better.

Sorry to beat a dead horse, but this is something I do feel kinda strongly about, I hope it's something you at least give a bit of thought to.
I gave you an opportunity to leave it there. Since you felt compelled to push it I'll give you a response. I could give a rat's ass what you feel strongly about. Here is what I give a bit of thought to...the Dems are passing laws that violate the constitution. Its not theoretical. It happening NOW in NY state. You seem aloof to this fact and I really could care less what you think about my comments on the gun grabbing America hating commie black panther first lady.

I think you are very conflicted and very confused about what you believe.

As to my moderator duties...take it up with GNS.
http://files.chesscomfiles.com/images_users/tiny_mce/Paddestoel/huge_roll_eyes.gif

Kadmos
01-22-2013, 11:48 PM
I gave you an opportunity to leave it there.

I gave you the chance also.

Since you felt compelled to push it I'll give you a response. I could give a rat's ass what you feel strongly about.

My gun rights.

Sorry to hear you don't give a rats ass about that.

Here is what I give a bit of thought to...the Dems are passing laws that violate the constitution. Its not theoretical. It happening NOW in NY state.

I',m well aware....are you?

Are you aware that perhaps you calling the first lady a "shaved ape" might be giving ammo to the other side?

You seem aloof to this fact and I really could care less what you think about my comments on the gun grabbing America hating commie black panther first lady.

You didn't comment on her "gun grabbing", you called her a "ghetto bitch" "Shaved ape" and "Ghetto cunt".

Do you think that helped the situation?

Fine, you got your cheap laugh...but this is a public board, maybe someone on the fence, or from the other side, saw this.

Frankly, I wouldn't want someone to think for even a second that you represented gun owners and certainly not that you represent me in any way.

I think you are very conflicted and very confused about what you believe.

Yep, but it's totally irrelevant. I can still see the difference between good behaviour and bad, and frankly your behaviour in this thread sucks

As to my moderator duties...take it up with GNS.

Will do. Obviously you take no responsibility for being in a leadership position on this board.

If I were doing as bad a job as you are right now I would at least have the good sense to resign so as not to continue to shame the board.

Personally I hope you will do the right thing and resign.

TEN-32
01-23-2013, 12:02 AM
Here is where you fail. Modification IS the issue. Don't you see? YOU are the problem Kadmos. YOU are why we lost last November. You just don't GET IT.

Kadmos
01-23-2013, 12:08 AM
Here is where you fail. Modification IS the issue. Don't you see? YOU are the problem Kadmos. YOU are why we lost last November. You just don't GET IT.

I get that just fine, I'm not for modification of the 2nd. I do not agree with what they are pushing.

As to why you lost, frankly a big part of it was demographics. For some odd reason (ghetto bitch) quite a number of people (shaved ape) are under the impression that Republicans simply don't like them (ghetto cunt).

As to where they may have gotten that crazy notion is beyond me...

I think you are illustrating the real problem, and it's not me...check the mirror.

L1A1Rocker
01-23-2013, 01:32 AM
Gunsnet, can we PLEASE flush that turd already?!

Kadmos
01-23-2013, 01:37 AM

That seems harsh. I still think he's a decent guy and all, just not sure he should be a mod.

stevelyn
01-23-2013, 05:29 AM
Just goes to show that you can dress a Sasquatch up, but you shouldn't take her anywhere.

Schuetzenman
01-23-2013, 07:06 AM
Well, well, well ... isn't this a 3 page nut-kick fest!

Latest input on what the Spender n Chief's wife was rolling her eyes about is .... Boehner was asking O-Spender if he was going to have a cigarette according to a lip reader's analysis. Fox News is the source for this report.

To Kadmos, they don't want to modify the 2nd, they want to abolish it. Anyone with a functional brain should be able to understand what the Left wants and to get it they can't have armed Proletariat .

shorthair
01-23-2013, 07:17 AM
There's no reason to let the truth get in the way.:bigsmilebounce:

TEN-32
01-23-2013, 10:06 AM

Is this comment directed at me as Kadmos seems to think?

ltorlo64
01-23-2013, 10:24 AM
Latest input on what the Spender n Chief's wife was rolling her eyes about is .... Boehner was asking O-Spender if he was going to have a cigarette according to a lip reader's analysis. Fox News is the source for this report.

I heard this also, from another source (Access Hollywood, I am sorry to say!). The eye rolling was because of the President's response thought, "My wife won't let me"! I find that very funny.

Krupski
01-23-2013, 10:39 AM
What does this signify?

Everyone thinks it's some kind of nazi thing (8 == letter H), HH == Heinrich Himmler or Heil Hitler.

Actually though, "88888888" is slang for "applause".

Or it could be four "Heil Hitlers" in a row.... :yeah:

Krupski
01-23-2013, 10:43 AM

Are you serious? Come on! She's the one who mouthed "All this for a damned flag" (referring to the US Flag).

She's a lowlife... regardless of her skin color. She's no American, that's for sure... and if you think it's wrong for someone to point out how lacking in grace and class she is, then I think it it YOU who is in the wrong.

She's trash. White or black makes no difference. She's trash. Period.

Krupski
01-23-2013, 10:44 AM

In what culture does "rolling eyes" signify "agreement"? Certainly none that I am aware of...

Krupski
01-23-2013, 10:48 AM
Sure [Sarah Palin] she was treated rough, well politics is rough and she was running for VP.

I recall the phrase "Lipstick on a pig". I suppose THAT is ok with you? Oh wait, Sarah is WHITE. Insults are OK. Nevermind. My bad.

Krupski
01-23-2013, 10:51 AM

What "turd"?

Krupski
01-23-2013, 10:54 AM

As a member of the Roundtable, MY vote would be (depending on who is the "turd"):

(1) TEN-32 posted nothing but the truth. Case closed.
(2) KADMOS - stop whining - we are all big boys here. Case closed.

L1A1Rocker
01-23-2013, 11:09 AM

I'm sure you already know the truth. That stain wouldn't know the truth if it bit him on the ass. Sorry I didn't see his response as I've had that turd on ignore for quite some time - and he damn well knows it!

PLEASE flush that sorry turd Gunsnet!!!

What "turd"?
Please see above.

TEN-32
01-23-2013, 11:15 AM
Thanks for the clarification L1A1.
Cheers.

Krupski
01-23-2013, 01:04 PM
I'm sure you already know the truth. That stain wouldn't know the truth if it bit him on the ass. Sorry I didn't see his response as I've had that turd on ignore for quite some time - and he damn well knows it!

PLEASE flush that sorry turd Gunsnet!!!

Please see above.

You still didn't answer the question outright. I can "assume" that you mean Kadmos. If so, then you are indeed wrong. Kadmos is no "turd".

He's got some different ideas, and that's one of the things that makes Gunsnet great. I don't agree with everything he says, but then again not everyone agrees with me. Deal with it.

Please stop calling members names, and please stop calling for them to be "banned" or "flushed".

Anyone who breaks the Gunsnet rules will be dealt with appropriately by those who are responsible for doing so.

Paradox
01-23-2013, 01:29 PM

Kadmos ! Lighten up! The man needed to vent, let him vent. By the way Michelle is a monkey faced cunt!

Kadmos
01-23-2013, 01:53 PM
Sorry I didn't see his response as I've had that turd on ignore for quite some time - and he damn well knows it!

Actually Kadmos had no idea, the system doesn't send a message saying who has who on ignore.

Now I kinda feel like a dumbass as I'm fairly certain I had a long conversation with L1A1 not too long ago, a conversation I must have monopolized more than I thought. ;)

davepool
01-23-2013, 02:34 PM
IMHO they want to erase our country. Prior to Obama, I used to think that America would (in the long run) transcend racial differences. Now I think white people better wake up.

Honestly so did I. I thought when the first bi-racial president was elected, that it may just be the turning point in Americas race relations,and i think he hinted at that when he was running.

Damn! was i wrong. I think the racial divide has broadened substantially since his election and may be greater than it was in the 60's.
This idiot had a golden opportunity to ease racial tensions and he blew it.

If anything, he has heightened tensions with the moronic statements he's made: " If i had a son, he would look just like Trayvon"

L1A1Rocker
01-23-2013, 04:30 PM
You still didn't answer the question outright. I can "assume" that you mean Kadmos. If so, then you are indeed wrong. Kadmos is no "turd".

He's got some different ideas, and that's one of the things that makes Gunsnet great. I don't agree with everything he says, but then again not everyone agrees with me. Deal with it.

Please stop calling members names, and please stop calling for them to be "banned" or "flushed".

Anyone who breaks the Gunsnet rules will be dealt with appropriately by those who are responsible for doing so.

The person asking the question was satisfied with my answer. That's all that matters to me. Have I violated any Gunsnet rules? If so please educate me and accept my apology. If not, I believe you said, "deal with it".

On edit: I'll reference this post by another moderator, an adult to be sure:

Words are powerful. Words have consequences. I use colorful language at times. I choose my words very carefully and very deliberately. This is a gun oriented forum for adults and the start page clearly states this to any visitors or lurkers. Members should already know this.

http://www.gunsnet.net/showthread.php?22800-Language

L1A1Rocker
01-23-2013, 04:32 PM
Kadmos ! Lighten up! The man needed to vent, let him vent. By the way Michelle is a monkey faced cunt!

It's nice that some understand. I come to gunsnet do to the lack of "goderators". This is supposed to be a grownup site.

blacksheep
01-23-2013, 04:49 PM

Jesus Christ lighten up Krapski, you're coming off as a thin skinned douche bag.

El Jefe
01-23-2013, 06:19 PM

You McCain voters have tender feelers, huh?

Lying bitch.

El Jefe
01-23-2013, 06:20 PM
Jesus Christ lighten up Krapski, you're coming off as a thin skinned douche bag.

No way! ;)

L1A1Rocker
01-24-2013, 02:31 PM
Thanks guys. After sleeping on it and thinking while working in the garden this morning I was wondering how far out of line I was. I was actually considering taking a break for a while. Maybe I wont but I really should count to 1000 before posting sometimes, LOL!

Krupski
01-24-2013, 06:24 PM

I'm pretty thick skinned. You're still here, after all..... ;)

rci2950
01-25-2013, 04:17 AM
I dont know if its already been poated but.... Straight from CBC...

"Larry Wenig, a lip-reading expert, told the CBS show Inside Edition that his analysis indicates Boehner asked the president if he had a cigarette before the Monday luncheon. According to Wenig, Boehner was referring to Michelle when he quipped to the commander in chief, “Somebody won’t let you do it.”

blacksheep
01-25-2013, 12:54 PM
I'm pretty thick skinned. You're still here, after all..... ;)

Fuck if you're that much of a pussy go ahead.