PDA

View Full Version : Awww Phuck...

alismith
01-22-2013, 09:45 PM
This would be laughable, but with the re-election of Obamanation, anything is possible with the mentally challenged electorate out there.

As if 8 years of Obamanation weren't enough, we could get this next:

http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/22/16643500-biden-not-shying-away-from-2016-speculation?lite&ocid=msnhp&pos=2

jet3534
01-22-2013, 09:55 PM
Agreed. He would likely be elected, considering the way votes are now counted.

tank_monkey
01-22-2013, 09:55 PM
Biden in 2016? Won't happen. He has more actual political baggage than Obama did going into the first term. He's white, and sorry, the novelty of having the first African American President will have worn off by then, Obama's term possibly tainting all future African American candidates with his incredible flaws. But Barry can be smooth in his speechifying, which is what the MTV generation wants - the 'cool factor' over the competent factor.

So if Biden is the democrat candidate - the Black and Hispanic vote won't come out of the wood work. Single young women won't be swept up in the emotional appeal of 'the first black president', so their enthusiasm ratio will be less. And also the country will be so fucked by then, we (and I mean Republicans) will have real traction in hanging this entire mess on the Democrats. Now us Republicans (and I speak for myself and other self identified Republicans) need to field a viable candidate. It is TRUE that we don't field telegenic and charismatic candidates. Palin was a strong woman, but for God's sake, I can't stand the sound of her voice, not her, I like her, but the actual sound is a screetchy one, like an eagle. That would work against her. We need smart strong clever candidates which are not afraid of taking the fight to the enemy. I haven't seen one yet and that troubles me, but whoever they are, they will have a much easier time than running against 'messiah Obama'. I am curious to see how slavish the Liberal Media is to yet another old white guy candidate.

Cypher
01-22-2013, 10:38 PM
Wow, what a joke that would be. We might as well hold a lottery to see who the next president is.

imanaknut
01-22-2013, 10:56 PM
Novelty of having the first African-American president will be followed by the democrat attempt to have the first woman president, Mrs. Clinton.

ready
01-23-2013, 12:49 AM
I believe shes a sociopath.

old Grump
01-23-2013, 01:58 AM
Not to worry, our weak minded goombahs could counter attack with Sheryl Underwood, black, female, comedian and actress. I'd rather see her than Minnesota's clown, Al Franken. However based on the GOP's recent past history of liking liberal politicians and pretending they are conservative they will probably put up somebody like Frank LoBiondo from New Jersey. No matter who they put up they won't ever put up anybody with enough chops to defeat a powerhouse crowd pleaser and master politician like Biden.

5.56NATO
01-23-2013, 03:22 PM
Agreed. He would likely be elected, considering who counts the votes.

corrected!

Punk
01-23-2013, 07:30 PM
Novelty of having the first African-American president will be followed by the democrat attempt to have the first woman president, Mrs. Clinton.

This.

This week she finally paid off her campaign bills from her 2008 run. And she just cleaned up her resume in front of Congress today. The Democrat congress critters were almost literally kissing her ass, it was disgusting. So she is all set and ready to go.

5.56NATO
01-23-2013, 07:46 PM
This.

This week she finally paid off her campaign bills from her 2008 run. And she just cleaned up her resume in front of Congress today. The Democrat congress critters were almost literally kissing her ass, it was disgusting. So she is all set and ready to go.

I feel this biblical excerpt is in regards to her:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whore_of_Babylon

Warthogg
01-24-2013, 10:52 AM
Novelty of having the first African-American president will be followed by the democrat attempt to have the first woman president, Mrs. Clinton.And I expect Hitlery to win.

Wart

alismith
01-24-2013, 02:40 PM
If Hellary does run, would Obamalamadingdong be her VP? :gruebel:

5.56NATO
01-24-2013, 03:08 PM
If Hellary does run, would Obamalamadingdong be her VP? :gruebel:

I kinda doubt it. I think there's little love between them, even if they both hate America.