PDA

View Full Version : Saiga 5.45x39 + extras ... Rhineland stock/hand, ammo, mag

tarheelpwr
01-23-2013, 08:13 AM
Hi,

OK, I did some checking and my prices seemed a little high. Same basic post with lower prices.

I'm looking to unload my Saiga 5.45x39. It is new/un-fired. I've changed the stock, but I will include the originals with the purchase.

The wood needs to be finish coated. I put one coat of Pro Custom over the 15-20 coats of 100% Tung. The top coat needs to be finished. The forearm cracked at little on the end. It is very clean and should be able to be glued with no signs. The stock also took a fall, but the damage is on the "insert" end that goes into the receiver. Attached are pics of the gun together as is as well as close ups of the wood. I can provide more detailed pics if really interested.

I'm also unloading 600 rounds of 7N6 surplus ammo and an extra 10 round mag.

I'll sell it all:
Rifle with wood, extra 10 rd mag, 600 rounds ammo for $800 + shipping

Sold as part:
STOCK Saiga (with plastic) - $600
Saiga with Rhineland set - $700
Rhineland set - $125
Extra Mag (factory) - $35
600 rounds ammo - $125

Just to be fair, I'm waiting until Monday before I part it out. I'd prefer to sell it all as a whole. If no one takes it as a lot by Monday, I'll go back and address offers on pieces in the order they're posted. Posts take precedence over PM's, so post to verify if you PM me.

I'm in WV - 26330

P.S. the gun is also for sale locally, so I'll do my best to check back often to avoid missing a sale here :)

Next
02-04-2013, 03:52 PM
Picture of the entire gun?

tarheelpwr
02-04-2013, 05:10 PM
Picture of the entire gun?

Sorry about that. The first one must have slipped through; too large or something.

tarheelpwr
02-07-2013, 03:52 PM
Here's another full rifle pic. I just saw the other still looked "wet". All it needs (optional) is more top coats. It has one.