PDA

View Full Version : TV show Dual Survival

BISHOP
01-23-2013, 11:36 AM
What ever happened to that Ex-ARMY Ranger....... hehehehee

http://www.omg-facts.com/Celebs/Dave-Canterbury-From-Duel-Survivor-Was-F/55595?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=Facebook-231435026494&utm_content=FBPagePost

On the bottom of the articla be sure to click the "Source", There are alot more info ther including a statement from Cody.

BISHOP

Richard Simmons
01-23-2013, 11:42 AM
Canterbury has issued an apology for his actions/statements.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDmRrJ-GdUA

Viking350
01-23-2013, 01:40 PM
Canterbury has issued an apology for his actions/statements.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDmRrJ-GdUA

Personally, if I was lost in the woods, I would rather have Dave as my companion than Cody. Just my opinion.

btcave
01-23-2013, 02:33 PM
What happened is equivalent to embellishing your resume. That said, I can't see how he thought it wouldn't come back to bite him. Sometimes that fame thing makes people so stupid things.

BISHOP
01-23-2013, 06:38 PM
Cody knows what he's doing, but DAMN is he the bitch or what?
On every show he is the one that sets up camp, makes fire and picks berries, and the other guy is out hunting trapping/bringing home meat.

BISHOP

Punk
01-23-2013, 06:59 PM
Well like he says though, most people in a wilderness survival situation die of exposure or thirst. So shelter and water should be at the top of the list. Pork chops are good but you can live without them for a few days.

I liked Dave, this new guy seems pretty good to though. He acts pretty much like Dave, imagine that lol.

Dafapa
01-23-2013, 10:18 PM
That sucks about Dave. I watched the first season and really liked it a lot. Dave seemed to know what he was doing; on one episode he made an arrow head out of the bottom of a broken bottle, assembled an arrow and killed something with it. The really sad part is he did serve, but since he decided to lie about his service record I'm afraid he's now damaged goods.

ready
01-23-2013, 10:34 PM
I saw that episode. That was a pretty impressive arrowhead.

nitewatcherXX
01-23-2013, 11:05 PM
So now whos going to call Cody "Hippie ass"?

Ronwicp
01-23-2013, 11:14 PM
This new guy...well, he kinda seems like an idiot.

I dont generally like hippies, but Cody is alright.

binky59
01-24-2013, 03:06 PM
Hey, I'm a vet and it not only insults me but the guys that put their
lives on the line. Everyone in the military has a job to do, I rode a
computer during Vietnam, and fought the good fight in Dayton Ohio.
This POS should rent a room from Jane Fonda!

El Jefe
01-24-2013, 05:31 PM
This new guy...well, he kinda seems like an idiot.

I dont generally like hippies, but Cody is alright.

Agreed, Cody is smart and level headed, once you get past the shorts and no friggen shoes.

This new kid, he's an idiot and proved it the second he started chugging his own pee.

FunkyPertwee
01-24-2013, 05:58 PM
This new kid, he's an idiot and proved it the second he started chugging his own pee.

Wow. Glad I haven't watched the new season yet.

Punk
01-24-2013, 06:03 PM
Agreed, Cody is smart and level headed, once you get past the shorts and no friggen shoes.

Hahah, have you ever seen that show "Man, Woman, Wild" ? It's another survival show, pretty sure its cancelled now, anyway the guy on that show made his wife drink his pee lol!

El Jefe
01-24-2013, 06:51 PM
Hahah, have you ever seen that show "Man, Woman, Wild" ? It's another survival show, pretty sure its cancelled now, anyway the guy on that show made his wife drink his pee lol!

I've seen the show, but not that episode. Hilarious, I feel better about some of the stuff I talked chics into when I was younger. ;)

C'mon sweetheart, it won't hurt.

Altarboy
01-24-2013, 10:51 PM
I live in the woods. I see Cody as a guy who is the real deal-not just a survivor but a guy who will thrive and have harmony in any environment. Dave always took crazy dumb chances that would make me want to get away from him. Cody has week-long classes that I would love to attend.

Pikeman
01-25-2013, 12:30 AM
This can be a real job opportunity for me. I was in an Army Swat team. I was stationed near a Ranger Base. Stood in a chow line with one at BLDC. My computer punch card went to Grenada and I my parents were notified I was missing in action. 3 months later I called them from Germany so I must be one hell of an escape and evader. I have eaten tiger lily tubers and ants, had a tree fall on me, been shot twice, once by myself (Damn 180 degree ricochet) stabbed once, followed by a bear, caught a wolf with a leash and hope to be stalked by a cougar (Heather Locklear preferred) :eyebrows:got caught talking to NRA show booth babes by my wife and I am still here so I must be a survivalist.

El Jefe
01-25-2013, 06:30 PM
Wow. Glad I haven't watched the new season yet.

It's pretty funny. Cody tells him: you're a jackass if you drink your pee. ;)

Dr. Gonzo GED
01-25-2013, 06:39 PM
I live in the woods. I see Cody as a guy who is the real deal-not just a survivor but a guy who will thrive and have harmony in any environment. Dave always took crazy dumb chances that would make me want to get away from him. Cody has week-long classes that I would love to attend.
Cody is allright! So what if he's a little flakey?

Oh, "he gathers the firewood, makes the shelter and finds water". In other words, Cody is the survival expert. If the other guys can't pull that off they are only window dressing. No matter how cool their cave man spear for the episode may look.

you're a jackass if you drink your pee. ;)
http://wallpaperswa.com/thumbnails/detail/20120914/bear%20grylls%20portraits%203450x2300%20wallpaper_ wallpaperswa.com_86.jpg

El Jefe
01-25-2013, 07:25 PM
Perfect! ;)

ready
01-25-2013, 08:30 PM
Must be a SF thing. I've seen 3 people on TV drink their own piss and they were all SF of some type.

Prob. some CIA experiment. They figure if they can convince those guys that drinking their own piss is good they can brainwash them to do anything.