PDA

View Full Version : ***DO NOT BUY FROM AA-OK.COM***

wvkayaker
01-23-2013, 08:38 PM
***DO NOT BUY FROM AA-OK.COM***
***BOYCOTT AA-OK.COM***
The letters below will explain things!
Please spread the word by sharing this information!
To let them know how you feel about this you can Contact Candy at AA-OK.COM (702-988-0952, ext. 101).

1/12/2013 12:21 AM
To whom it may concern at AA-OK.COM
This message is in response to the phone call (from the number 702-988-0952) that your company made to my shipping address informing me that your company now intends to try and charge me $69 instead of $19.88 for each of the four AK magazines that I ordered (order # 115266). Your website states “All orders are filled first come first serve. Lock in your place in line now”. I locked my place in line for four AK magazines at $19.88 each THREE WEEKS AGO! My credit card statement (which I have right in front of me) shows that your company has charged me $19.88 for each of the four AK magazines! THIS IS A COMPLETED TRANSACTION!!! It is ridiculous, immoral, and unethical for your company to raise the price AFTER THE TRANSACTION HAS BEEN COMPLETED!!! THIS IS BREACH OF CONTRACT!!! If your company does not ship my magazines to me within the next two weeks at the original price of $19.88 per magazine I WILL TAKE ACTION AGAINST YOUR COMPANY!!! If AA-OK.COM does not ship my magazines to me at the original price of $19.88 per magazine I WILL POST THIS LETTER on every firearm, AK-47, prepper, militia, pro-gun, shooting, tactical, gun blog website that I can find AND I will also contact the Better Business Bureau!
Robert Stevens

Complaint sent to the BBB:
I visited the website AA-OK.com and used my credit card to purchase 4 items that were in stock at the time of order. The items (four 40 round AK-47 magazines) were advertised at a price of $19.88 each. My credit card was billed for a total of $90.52 for the 4 items but the items were not shipped to me. Approximately three weeks later I received a phone call from AA-OK.com informing me that they would only ship the items if I agreed to pay a new price of $69.00 for EACH item.

Schuetzenman
01-23-2013, 09:10 PM
Companies like this are cutting their own throats. People will remember and won't be buying anything from them.

nitewatcherXX
01-23-2013, 10:46 PM
What sucks even more is we gun owners fight like hell to keep our gun rights. So these fucks can turn around & screw the very people saving their asses. Thanks for the heads up. They just left my bookmarks. Good luck man. :)

Dr. Gonzo GED
01-23-2013, 10:54 PM
Thanks for the heads up. I will avoid them like Honey Boo Boo's mom.

Penguin
01-23-2013, 11:01 PM
Thanks for the heads up I will write them off the list of places to order things from if that is the way they plan to do buissnes.

binky59
01-24-2013, 03:11 PM
Crossed them off my list!

01-24-2013, 03:18 PM
Thanks for the heads up. I will avoid them like Honey Boo Boo's mom.
c'mon gonzo...Honey Boo Boo's mom? She's a Cherry Grove looker if ya ask me ;)

btcave
01-24-2013, 03:58 PM
c'mon gonzo...Honey Boo Boo's mom? She's a Cherry Grove looker if ya ask me ;)

I second that.

tnakfan
01-24-2013, 04:36 PM
Never again

Hobe Sound AK
10-19-2013, 08:24 PM
I tried for 4 Month's to buy a new Set of Polish AKM Laminated Handguard's. Finally got them, but from someone else. Sending them countless Email's and trying to call them. Finally got a reply from some Lady telling me I was the Victim of a Power Struggle or Regieme Change in the Company. Most Likely they will go the way of Global Trade's, and JoeKen. I am suprised that I.O. is still in Bussiness.

s15v8
10-20-2013, 07:49 AM
Took them nearly a month to answer a question, I'm glad I didn't order anything from them

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD