PDA

View Full Version : No limit to the MSM lies

Krupski
01-25-2013, 12:13 PM
The Hitler gun control lie

Gun rights activists who cite the dictator as a reason against gun control have their history dangerously wrong.

By Alex Seitz-Wald

This moron claims that the nazis "only" prohibited Jews from possessing weapons, so it was no big deal.

He also calls the nazis forcing Jews into ghettos "urban planning".

Oh and the nazi laws weren't THAT oppressive... because they exempted nazi party members.

If you can stomach it, sit down, take some antacids, then read: http://www.salon.com/2013/01/11/stop_talking_about_hitler

This asshole is part of an appropriately named blog: Proud To Be A Filthy Liberal Scum (link: http://proudtobeafilthyliberalscum.com/tag/alex-seitz-wald )

Un-freakin-real..... what is wrong with the world? Why does it have to go to hell in MY lifetime? Why couldn't the collapse have waited another century or two?

Now I know what my dad meant when he said he was glad that he was old and already lived his life........

Broondog
01-25-2013, 12:23 PM
.... what is wrong with the world? Why does it have to go to hell in MY lifetime? Why couldn't the collapse have waited another century or two?

Now I know what my dad meant when he said he was glad that he was old and already lived his life........

it had to happen sometime. it might as well be us that deals with it.

i ain't skeered!

Dr. Gonzo GED
01-25-2013, 12:24 PM
It is disgusting to me to see such ignorace bradied about on a public forum.

What are we to do in the face of hipster fascism?

At least there is the comforting fact that these idiots are not the ones holding the firepower in this fight.

jet3534
01-25-2013, 12:35 PM
Can someone explain to me why Jews seem to strongly support (so called) gun control? If any group should want to own guns, I would think it would be the Jews. The referenced article states that armed Jews could not have resisted Hitler, but I would think being killed in a gun fight would be a far better alternative than
slow death in a concentration camp. I used to work with an individual who was a Jew from New York City. He stated on many occasions that he wanted to buy a gun, but was afraid of what his wife would say. I think this attitude and demographics explain the recent NY gun ban.

jet3534
01-25-2013, 12:36 PM
It is disgusting to me to see such ignorace bradied about on a public forum.

What are we to do in the face of hipster fascism?

At least there is the comforting fact that these idiots are not the ones holding the firepower in this fight.

Their police minions have a lot of firepower.

imanaknut
01-25-2013, 12:36 PM
I try to imagine what this country was like in the mid to late 1850, and then wish our legislators and media would learn from past mistakes. Unfortunately those who don't learn from the past are destined to relive it, and I too was hoping it was going to be in a few more centuries.

Warthogg
01-25-2013, 01:26 PM
Can someone explain to me why Jews seem to strongly support (so called) gun control?

If any group should want to own guns, I would think it would be the Jews. The referenced article states that armed Jews could not have resisted Hitler, but I would think being killed in a gun fight would be a far better alternative than slow death in a concentration camp. I used to work with an individual who was a Jew from New York City. He stated on many occasions that he wanted to buy a gun, but was afraid of what his wife would say. I think this attitude and demographics explain the recent NY gun ban.

I cannot explain.

I know there is an historical argument that can be made that lack of resistance has allowed Jews to survive all these centuries but Kadmos is far better qualified to present that argument.

Even after WW II had begun and Jews were trapped in the ghettos most refused to fight. One group of Polish Jews escaped and for maybe three years hid in the (Bielski forest...I think). Some of this group did fight, some with the Soviet Union, but were sorta looked down on by those who still refused to fight.

No.....I cannot explain.

Wart

studmuffin
01-25-2013, 01:31 PM
Sondorkomandos gas chamber jews. Sad. STill I have heard of a few who have common sense and are pro 2A. Too them my hearty respect. :pray:

Dr. Gonzo GED
01-25-2013, 01:50 PM
Their police minions have a lot of firepower.
Who says the police are on their side? Who says the ones that are on their side will stay there when they start taking lead on behalf of the leisure class?

Not to mention, any "minions" are vastly outnumbered and have a rather delicate supply chain (compared to actual millitary forces).

Shit son. Some creativity and a few gallons of gasoline can counter the treat of police armored unit. How many Storm Troopers do you think they can afford to outfit when replacements are needed? What tallent pool do they draw from to feed into the meat grinder? Where do they get bullets after a mob raids their armory?

You don't face them alone and head on. You attack their logistic supply and leadership first via ovewhelming numbers and gorilla tactics. What are they going to do when their police station is a pile of ashes and their entire weapons stock has been stolen? Confiscate guns with their battons and tazers? A citizenry united would tear them apart.

TACTICS!

5.56NATO
01-25-2013, 02:05 PM
it had to happen sometime. it might as well be us that deals with it.

i ain't skeered!

for greater justice

Kadmos
01-25-2013, 02:35 PM
Can someone explain to me why Jews seem to strongly support (so called) gun control? If any group should want to own guns, I would think it would be the Jews. The referenced article states that armed Jews could not have resisted Hitler, but I would think being killed in a gun fight would be a far better alternative than slow death in a concentration camp. I used to work with an individual who was a Jew from New York City. He stated on many occasions that he wanted to buy a gun, but was afraid of what his wife would say. I think this attitude and demographics explain the recent NY gun ban.

I could write 200 pages on this subject, but I'll try to be brief...likely though, you still won't get it

The sheep is better adapted to survive than the wolf. By being useful the sheep is highly prized. It's wool is prized, and for this the sheep gets food, shelter, safety, medical care...and it gets to watch it's children grow up with the same basic respect.

The wolf has to try to scrounge it's living, it is universally hated, except for it's "cool factor". The farmer hates the wolf and will protect the valuable sheep.

Wolves are near extinction, sheep thrive.

The sheep is better adapted to survive.

The Jews use a similar strategy, be useful to society, be nearly indispensable, and make sure people realize this. Attempt to be liked, but if you can't be liked while still living the life you want, then be necessary. Be the doctors, the lawyers, the bankers, the engineers, the scientists. Gain wealth, because wealth means influence.

It's ok to be a bit obnoxious...sheep don't smell so great, they bleat for no reason alot, but you don't need to be threatening. Kinda like a good dog, it may bark a bit too much, but it won't bite...because if it bites it will get put down.

If America actually turns against the Jews in a fashion like the Nazis, then most of the Jews will simply leave. It's not Jewish tradition to own a gun, it's Jewish tradition to own a passport!

In war most civilians die because they are to stupid (unwilling) to pack up their shit and leave. You can replace a house and everything in it, but you can't replace your family, and they can't replace you...actually you can, sort of, but it's not so easy ;)

If it happened in America the Jews would lose, those who fought may get the pleasure of taking a honor guard to the afterlife with them, but in the end they would still lose. So it makes no sense to stand and fight and die, for a fight you cannot win, with the only prize being able to maybe what continue to live in a land where so many want you dead.

Which brings us to the exception of Israel. Israel for the Jews is more than just a townhouse in NYC, it's a last ditch place where any Jew can go if every other bit of earth is made impossible for Jews to live. Israel is our spiderhole, our fallout shelter, our Alamo. The future possible safety of every Jew on the planet, for us Israel must survive, it's the Ark.

You may have a arm that is your last ditch weapon of ultimate survival, it might be the derringer slipped in a coat pocket for when all else fails, or a Ka-Bar...for Jews that's Israel.

Every Jew on the planet knows this...if it all goes to shit here, get out, get to Israel, that's where we make our final stand.

For me personally, I like to have a gun as well, if I can fight for America to keep Americans free, then I will. But if America turns on it ideals, particularly it's 1st amendment ideals, and turns on the Jews, then I will use that gun to safely get out of America

5.56NATO
01-25-2013, 02:40 PM
Are you, perhaps, referring to, say for example, the fed?

Kadmos
01-25-2013, 02:49 PM
Are you, perhaps, referring to, say for example, the fed?

Was this question for me?

Sure, why not? Own banks, help set economic policy, be the person or people that when people need help paying for something they come to you.

I can't remember the date, but about 500-800 years ago the Jews got kicked out of England. They got kicked out because the king owed them too much money. He didn't kick them out simply because he didn't want to pay the bill, he did it because it got to the point where they wouldn't loan him anymore cash.

Less the 100 years later the king invited Jews to come back to England, provided they were willing to make some loans.

They learned the lesson and came back, and Jews have lived there in relative safety ever since.

They used that influence to gain the ear of the kings, to be part of policy decision makers, to gain them even more influence and safety.

And why shouldn't they? They were useful and gave excellent service and advice, England was able to finance a large navy and eventually an empire. It was a good symbiotic relationship.

Krupski
01-25-2013, 02:55 PM
So it makes no sense to stand and fight and die, for a fight you cannot win....

Imagine the world if the Allies in WW-II thought the way you do. Sprechen Sie Deutsch? Ihre Papiere, bitte! Zum Ofen Jude!

So if things get bad, you'll "run to Israel". And then what? What if Israel itself is attacked? You going to be a safe sheep and hope someone else fights for you?

The theory of "appeasing Hitler in the hope that he won't murder ALL of you" didn't turn out very well, did it? Yet, you (Jews collectively) failed to learn the lesson.

Sorry, but to me it sounds like, collectively, Jews are nothing but COWARDS hiding behind the excuse that it's "better to live like a sheep then to die like a wolf".

I always say "Thank God I'm an American". I may have to add to that "Thank God I'm not a Jew".

TEN-32
01-25-2013, 03:03 PM
Who says the police are on their side? Who says the ones that are on their side will stay there when they start taking lead on behalf of the leisure class?

Not to mention, any "minions" are vastly outnumbered and have a rather delicate supply chain (compared to actual millitary forces).

Shit son. Some creativity and a few gallons of gasoline can counter the treat of police armored unit. How many Storm Troopers do you think they can afford to outfit when replacements are needed? What tallent pool do they draw from to feed into the meat grinder? Where do they get bullets after a mob raids their armory?

You don't face them alone and head on. You attack their logistic supply and leadership first via ovewhelming numbers and gorilla tactics. What are they going to do when their police station is a pile of ashes and their entire weapons stock has been stolen? Confiscate guns with their battons and tazers? A citizenry united would tear them apart.

TACTICS!
Not so much. Unless this was executed on a regional scale, the police mutual aid response would be swift and very decisive. There are large, well trained contingents prepared for civil unrest. I think the situation is very unlikely to come to this as any police I know would not trample the 2nd. I could be wrong and I completely understand your thought process.

tank_monkey
01-25-2013, 03:06 PM
Imagine the world if the Allies in WW-II thought the way you do. Sprechen Sie Deutsch? Ihre Papiere, bitte! Zum Ofen Jude!

So if things get bad, you'll "run to Israel". And then what? What if Israel itself is attacked? You going to be a safe sheep and hope someone else fights for you?

The theory of "appeasing Hitler in the hope that he won't murder ALL of you" didn't turn out very well, did it? Yet, you (Jews collectively) failed to learn the lesson.

Sorry, but to me it sounds like, collectively, Jews are nothing but COWARDS hiding behind the excuse that it's "better to live like a sheep then to die like a wolf".

I always say "Thank God I'm an American". I may have to add to that "Thank God I'm not a Jew".

I'm sure the jews wouldn't want you either, Krupski. Your comment is idiotic because you're talking from 20/20 hindsight. And I'm oh so sure you'd be the lone guy in the street fighting off the Waffen SS with his privately owned firearm. It's nice to talk tough when there is nothing to back up your claim.

I would never blame the Jews for being duped because they could never conceive that the reality would be the case. It was unthinkable. But it happened, so WE who benefit from living in times AFTER that time, can point to history as an example of "Yes it CAN happen".

I'm no Jew. And I have no particular bias for Israel. But your comments are absolutely ridiculous.

Kadmos
01-25-2013, 03:11 PM
Imagine the world if the Allies in WW-II thought the way you do. Sprechen Sie Deutsch? Ihre Papiere, bitte! Um den Ofen Jude!

And if the Germans thought like Jews then there wouldn't have been a war in the first place. Probably wouldn't have been a WWI either, nor a cold war.

Frankly, if the rest of the world thought like Jews it would be a safer, happier world, with likely no war, better education and health care, better standard of living for the whole world.

Nope, it would be the last stand. You gotta put your feet somewhere and stand up. For Jews, that's the final place.

It worked very well.

Not only did many of the men survive the war, but also the women and children.

German Jews lived through the entire thing...and remained Jews.

How are the Nazi's doing these days?

The Jews survived and came through it stronger in the end, the Nazi's didn't.

Because it is.

Millions and millions of sheep live peacefully on this planet, eating well, enjoying the sun, raising kids.

Do you think all the dead wolves are better off than the living sheep?

Let's not let the metaphor stretch to far either, it's a whole lot better living as a Jew than a sheep. We aren't in pens, we do what we want with our lives.

It's better to rule in Hell than to serve in Heaven.

Do dead wolves actually rule in hell?

Which would you rather be, Hitler dead in a box, or an old Jew who quietly lived through the Holocaust, suffering for a few years, survived and lived his life and now plays with his great grandchildren on a beautiful day?

How about our American POW's? Should they have fought gloriously in the prison camps of WWII or Vietnam, knowing they would absolutely die, or should they have submitted, suffered though, kept their faith, eventually allowing them to return home?

Are you calling them all cowards as well?

Knowing they had no chance they suffered, plotted escape, and attempted to survive...it's the exact same thing.

Dr. Gonzo GED
01-25-2013, 03:34 PM
I think the situation is very unlikely to come to this as any police I know would not trample the 2nd. I could be wrong and I completely understand your thought process.
This has been my experience as well. (At least around these parts). The same goes for the millitary men I know.

I'm not advocating violent action, just pointing out that the "proles can't win" thing isn't really true. They can and do win. In our case, a WHOLE lot of these "hypothetical storm troopers" are in fact, every bit as plebian as the average civilian and are under the same preasures from the same FUBAR government.

I don't belive in "us vs. them" until there's a clear "them" for "Us" to rally against. So far, all I see are talkings head in the government and media trying to incite violence, but not quite aware that the tools for "reform" are in the hands of their opposition and any "violence" will land in right back in their soft, unprotected laps if they push the issue.

Punk
01-25-2013, 03:53 PM
This moron claims that the nazis "only" prohibited Jews from possessing weapons, so it was no big deal.

He also calls the nazis forcing Jews into ghettos "urban planning".

Oh and the nazi laws weren't THAT oppressive... because they exempted nazi party members.

Rush mentioned a Gawker blog today where the retard in charge said that "this recent cold weather is worse than the holocaust". So it seems the leftists cant get there plan of action quite straight. For some reason half of them seem to be defending the Nazis as not really all that bad. While the other half wants to paint the NRA as Nazis and evil incarnate.

FunkyPertwee
01-25-2013, 04:14 PM
It shouldn't have taken that many paragraphs to tell us the Jews are sheep.

Kadmos
01-25-2013, 04:26 PM
It shouldn't have taken that many paragraphs to tell us the Jews are sheep.

I like to be complete in my answers. ;)

TEN-32
01-25-2013, 04:49 PM
This has been my experience as well. (At least around these parts). The same goes for the millitary men I know.

I'm not advocating violent action, just pointing out that the "proles can't win" thing isn't really true. They can and do win. In our case, a WHOLE lot of these "hypothetical storm troopers" are in fact, every bit as plebian as the average civilian and are under the same preasures from the same FUBAR government.

I don't belive in "us vs. them" until there's a clear "them" for "Us" to rally against. So far, all I see are talkings head in the government and media trying to incite violence, but not quite aware that the tools for "reform" are in the hands of their opposition and any "violence" will land in right back in their soft, unprotected laps if they push the issue.
The only thing I'd add is that the big liberal city chief's like McCarthy here in Chicago would grab guns. No doubt about it. They preside over the worst shitholes our country has and they can't keep a lid on the violence, so they think gun control is needed. I don't have the study at hand, but a very small percentage of the nation's population account for an overwhelmingly disparate amount of the gun violence. To go further into this statistic would raise accusations of racism...however facts are facts. One guy said to me recently, "I'm not racist, I'm convinced."

Dr. Gonzo GED
01-25-2013, 04:59 PM
The only thing I'd add is that the big liberal city chief's like McCarthy here in Chicago would grab guns. No doubt about it. They preside over the worst shitholes our country has and they can't keep a lid on the violence, so they think gun control is needed. I don't have the study at hand, but a very small percentage of the nation's population account for an overwhelmingly disparate amount of the gun violence. To go further into this statistic would raise accusations of racism...however facts are facts. One guy said to me recently, "I'm not racist, I'm convinced."
What do they expect when every public role model the Ahmish Yutes have is hyping egotism, greed and violence like ther's no other way to live?

Of course black people are busting caps and talking like retards. They're being brianwashed into thinking it's normal. Have been for a few generations now.

samiam
01-25-2013, 05:09 PM
The only thing I'd add is that the big liberal city chief's like McCarthy here in Chicago would grab guns. No doubt about it. They preside over the worst shitholes our country has and they can't keep a lid on the violence, so they think gun control is needed.

Ten, I don't mean this as an attack on you personally or your profession, suppose you were ordered to go door to door in one of Chicago's shithole neighborhoods and confiscate all illegal firearms you find (which I'm guessing would be most of the ones you find) How many casualties would you take? For the sake of argument it doesn't matter how many casualties you inflict. Could you carry out the order or would you have to retreat and regroup?

TEN-32
01-25-2013, 05:20 PM
Ten, I don't mean this as an attack on you personally or your profession, suppose you were ordered to go door to door in one of Chicago's shithole neighborhoods and confiscate all illegal firearms you find (which I'm guessing would be most of the ones you find) How many casualties would you take? For the sake of argument it doesn't matter how many casualties you inflict. Could you carry out the order or would you have to retreat and regroup?

There is no duty to follow an illegal or unconstitutional order. That said, there are serious 2nd and 4th amendment issues with your scenario. What would I do personally? As a boss I would deal with the mayor and council to avoid such a decision from being implemented. I would take an action similar to many of the Sheriff's we are hearing about.

samiam
01-25-2013, 05:30 PM
Guess I did a poor job phrasing the question wasn't talking about you personally, what I meant if ordered could Chicago PD go into one of the shitholes and confiscate all illegal guns? or would the body count be too high to even consider?

Krupski
01-25-2013, 06:04 PM
And I'm oh so sure you'd be the lone guy in the street fighting off the Waffen SS with his privately owned firearm.

I'm not going to raise my hand and yell "Heil Hitler" just so that maybe they will kill me tomorrow instead of today.

Dr. Gonzo GED
01-25-2013, 06:08 PM
I'm not going to raise my hand and yell "Heil Hitler" just so that maybe they will kill me tomorrow instead of today.
I'm with you bro.

It makes me sick to see the left turn into nazi apologists just to try and make their own fascist leanings seem harmless.

The truth is they should be horrified when they look in the mirror and see Hitler staring back. But they are not.

Draw your own conclusions...

Krupski
01-25-2013, 06:21 PM
(1) And if the Germans thought like Jews then there wouldn't have been a war in the first place. Probably wouldn't have been a WWI either, nor a cold war.
Frankly, if the rest of the world thought like Jews it would be a safer, happier world, with likely no war, better education and health care, better standard of living for the whole world.

(2) It worked very well.
Not only did many of the men survive the war, but also the women and children.
German Jews lived through the entire thing...and remained Jews.
How are the Nazi's doing these days?
The Jews survived and came through it stronger in the end, the Nazi's didn't.

(3) How about our American POW's? Should they have fought gloriously in the prison camps of WWII or Vietnam, knowing they would absolutely die, or should they have submitted, suffered though, kept their faith, eventually allowing them to return home?

(1) Agreed. If everyone were peaceful and kept to themselves, there would be no problems anywhere. But, mankind is inherently violent. Nothing we can do about that.

(2) You say it as if the nazis were a "race" and died off while the Jews and their "superior" tactics, won and survived. Nazism was an ideology which, thank God was defeated. Germans, however, are still alive, as are Jews. Most of the free world banded together to defeat the nazis. Among those brave fighters were an amazingly small percentage of Jews. For whatever reason, you will rarely see a Jewish soldier serving in ANY military other than the IDF. So, millions of Polish, Italian, German, British, Australian, Canadian and Russian soldiers fought and died to defeat Hitler and you say "Jews came through it stronger"? IF Jews were in that fight, maybe they would have the right to claim this, but they were not, so they do not.

(3) Allied POW's had a duty to try to escape. And that they did. Lots of them were captured by the Gestapo and, if they were lucky, were returned to the camp. Most of them were simply executed on the spot.
My dad was shot down THREE TIMES by German flak and managed to survive and return to duty. He didn't hide in a hole, hoping that someone ELSE would die for him. How many Jewish people do you know that FOUGHT in WW-II (or any war for that matter)?

Sorry, but closing my eyes and hoping that injustice moves on to the next person is not only cowardice, it's also plain reprehensible. Not everyone would rather "survive" with a giant yellow stain on their belly.

I don't want to sound mean, and I hope you don't take all this personally, but this is how I feel and I'm simply telling you what I think.

tank_monkey
01-25-2013, 06:22 PM
I'm with you bro.

It makes me sick to see the left turn into nazi apologists just to try and make their own fascist leanings seem harmless.

The truth is they should be horrified when they look in the mirror and see Hitler staring back. But they are not.

Draw your own conclusions...

I draw my conclusions that you guys are all talk and no walk. I never said to ally yourself with the enemy. I just pointed out the bullshit of talking smack about people who have suffered under genocidal regimes as if it was a cakewalk to defy the jack booted thugs. Krupski argues APPLES vs ORANGES and I'm surprised you can't see it.

Krupski
01-25-2013, 06:28 PM
What do they expect when every public role model the Ahmish Yutes have is hyping egotism, greed and violence like ther's no other way to live?

Of course black people are busting caps and talking like retards. They're being brianwashed into thinking it's normal. Have been for a few generations now.

You have to blame the parents. "Black" kids that talk "ghetto" (that pseudo accent they all seem to have) is obviously learned from their parent(s).

You will never see WELL EDUCATED blacks or black children raised by white parents talking with the "ni**er accent".

They perpetuate their own problems. I think it's an identity crisis. They think they need an identity. They invent "Kwanza" because "Christmas" is a "whitey" thing. They invent an "accent" because speaking normally is "selling out to the white man".

They glorify crime with "gangster rap". They drop out of school, then complain that they have "no oppra-tunity" and "the white man be holdin' me down".

White guilt has caused legislation that gives them a disproportionately GREATER amount of "oppra-tunities", yet they throw it all away to drop out of school, join a gang and sell drugs. Then when they end up in prison it's "whitey's fault" and "racial profiling" and "discrimination".

I'm so tired of it all......

Krupski
01-25-2013, 06:30 PM
I draw my conclusions that you guys are all talk and no walk. I never said to ally yourself with the enemy. I just pointed out the bullshit of talking smack about people who have suffered under genocidal regimes as if it was a cakewalk to defy the jack booted thugs. Krupski argues APPLES vs ORANGES and I'm surprised you can't see it.

Oh and YOU know it ALL, right? You know the solution to all the problems? Fine, then please enlighten me.

Dr. Gonzo GED
01-25-2013, 06:34 PM
WTF? Are you implying that I am not actually oposed to Nazism? That my oposition to Nazis is all show?

That's funny, because I've actually put my ass on the line working security at anti-fascist rallies to stand up to Neo-Nazism. You think my attitude will change when the JBT's are from the Occupy movement instead of the skinhead one?

Touch a damn dick, Tank.

You don't know me.

Integratedj
01-25-2013, 06:36 PM
I could write 200 pages on this subject, but I'll try to be brief...likely though, you still won't get it

The sheep is better adapted to survive than the wolf. By being useful the sheep is highly prized. It's wool is prized, and for this the sheep gets food, shelter, safety, medical care...and it gets to watch it's children grow up with the same basic respect.

The wolf has to try to scrounge it's living, it is universally hated, except for it's "cool factor". The farmer hates the wolf and will protect the valuable sheep.

Wolves are near extinction, sheep thrive.

The sheep is better adapted to survive.

The Jews use a similar strategy, be useful to society, be nearly indispensable, and make sure people realize this. Attempt to be liked, but if you can't be liked while still living the life you want, then be necessary. Be the doctors, the lawyers, the bankers, the engineers, the scientists. Gain wealth, because wealth means influence.

It's ok to be a bit obnoxious...sheep don't smell so great, they bleat for no reason alot, but you don't need to be threatening. Kinda like a good dog, it may bark a bit too much, but it won't bite...because if it bites it will get put down.

If America actually turns against the Jews in a fashion like the Nazis, then most of the Jews will simply leave. It's not Jewish tradition to own a gun, it's Jewish tradition to own a passport!

In war most civilians die because they are to stupid (unwilling) to pack up their shit and leave. You can replace a house and everything in it, but you can't replace your family, and they can't replace you...actually you can, sort of, but it's not so easy ;)

If it happened in America the Jews would lose, those who fought may get the pleasure of taking a honor guard to the afterlife with them, but in the end they would still lose. So it makes no sense to stand and fight and die, for a fight you cannot win, with the only prize being able to maybe what continue to live in a land where so many want you dead.

Which brings us to the exception of Israel. Israel for the Jews is more than just a townhouse in NYC, it's a last ditch place where any Jew can go if every other bit of earth is made impossible for Jews to live. Israel is our spiderhole, our fallout shelter, our Alamo. The future possible safety of every Jew on the planet, for us Israel must survive, it's the Ark.

You may have a arm that is your last ditch weapon of ultimate survival, it might be the derringer slipped in a coat pocket for when all else fails, or a Ka-Bar...for Jews that's Israel.

Every Jew on the planet knows this...if it all goes to shit here, get out, get to Israel, that's where we make our final stand.

For me personally, I like to have a gun as well, if I can fight for America to keep Americans free, then I will. But if America turns on it ideals, particularly it's 1st amendment ideals, and turns on the Jews, then I will use that gun to safely get out of America

That's the longest way I have ever seen any one take to simply say "They are mentally retarded".

And no, I do not include most Israelis in the retardation. I have several friends that have moved here from Israel and they are cut from a far different cloth than the American and European Jews I deal with on a daily basis for work. Maybe it's from the constant real life education they get over there, but they are definitely wired differently. There is the rare occasional one that has been enlightened to reality, but for the most part it's a sea of Sheeple. Anyone who would willingly accept what basically amounts to voluntary slavery can be nothing else except retarded in my opinion. If the world was all fuzzy bunnies and kitten farts it would be one thing. But Jews should all know better by now seeing as how shitty the rest of the world has treated them.

Warthogg
01-25-2013, 06:37 PM
It shouldn't have taken that many paragraphs to tell us the Jews are sheep. .

Do you include Israelis above ??

Wart

Krupski
01-25-2013, 06:39 PM
Do you include Israelis above ??

Wart

I wouldn't. At least THEY carry rifles, rather than lobbying against them.

Warthogg
01-25-2013, 07:05 PM
I wouldn't. At least THEY carry rifles, rather than lobbying against them.

Nor would I.

Wart

ready
01-25-2013, 07:17 PM
If the allies hadn't joined that war effort, the jews strategy of waiting it out wouldn't have worked so well.

Kadmos
01-25-2013, 09:08 PM
(1) Agreed. If everyone were peaceful and kept to themselves, there would be no problems anywhere. But, mankind is inherently violent. Nothing we can do about that.

(2) You say it as if the nazis were a "race" and died off while the Jews and their "superior" tactics, won and survived. Nazism was an ideology which, thank God was defeated. Germans, however, are still alive, as are Jews. Most of the free world banded together to defeat the nazis. Among those brave fighters were an amazingly small percentage of Jews. For whatever reason, you will rarely see a Jewish soldier serving in ANY military other than the IDF. So, millions of Polish, Italian, German, British, Australian, Canadian and Russian soldiers fought and died to defeat Hitler and you say "Jews came through it stronger"? IF Jews were in that fight, maybe they would have the right to claim this, but they were not, so they do not.

(3) Allied POW's had a duty to try to escape. And that they did. Lots of them were captured by the Gestapo and, if they were lucky, were returned to the camp. Most of them were simply executed on the spot.
My dad was shot down THREE TIMES by German flak and managed to survive and return to duty. He didn't hide in a hole, hoping that someone ELSE would die for him. How many Jewish people do you know that FOUGHT in WW-II (or any war for that matter)?

Sorry, but closing my eyes and hoping that injustice moves on to the next person is not only cowardice, it's also plain reprehensible. Not everyone would rather "survive" with a giant yellow stain on their belly.

I don't want to sound mean, and I hope you don't take all this personally, but this is how I feel and I'm simply telling you what I think.

1. Yep. Lets face it though, some groups are much more peaceful than others

2. Obviously Nazi's weren't a race, it was a political party, which in many ways is not so different than a religion. In the end the proof is in the result...were are the Nazi's now? Where are the Jews?

2 subpart. I've heard people talk about Jews not serving. Every male in my family volunteered to fight in WWII. Several died fighting. My grandfather joined up but got tapped for desk duty in D.C.....why? Because he had a degree in accounting. He would do more good making sure the fighting men got "enough and on time" then he would have leaping out of a plane. My great uncle was a mapmaker, my other great uncle ended up being what they called a "bombigator", doing double duty as a bombardier and a navigator. By the way he joined up before the US entered the war and flew for England! My grandfather said he had cousins who fought on the ground. He also had cousins who never got out of Germany and died in the camps.

My dad and his brother both volunteered for Vietnam. My uncle was a trained lawyer and ended up with the Jag, my dad a young doctor who got his foreign service medal serving at the Naval hospital in Jacksonville Florida.

And that's why Jews tend not to die in American wars, we tend to be better educated and have skills that are more useful elsewhere than as, no offense, cannon fodder.

I also have younger cousins who have recently been fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan, they chose to put off college until after they served. One more distant relative died there.

Sorry but on that one I do take a bit of offense. My family has served this country very well. I think Korea is the only war I'm unsure if we had a family member serve, it came between generations.

3. And Jews tried to escape. But lets face it, for the most part Pow's planned what escape was reasonably feasibly, but mostly were stuck to wait it out. Are they cowards for not throwing their bodies in front of a machine gun the first chance they had?

It's not just closing your eyes and hoping the injustice moves to the next person, it's trying to survive, trying to get your family and your friends, and your people through the tough times. And more than that it's about helping other people, even strangers halfway around the world get through tough times as well. Jews are almost always the first one's to give assistance, send food, medical supplies when someone else takes a try at genocide.

Like I said, most of you aren't likely to really get it.

But the truth is in this, we survived the Babylonians, Egyptians, Greeks, Romans, the rise of Christianity, the rise of Islam, the Crusades, the Inquisition, the Czars, and the Nazi's. We've been kicked out of probably 100 places, forced to pay money for the privileged of remaining Jewish, had blood libels sworn against us....and we are still here and doing damn well thank you very much.

No other group has gone through so much, for so long, usually on their own, and not just survived but thrived.

So call it what you will, we are still here.

NAPOTS
01-25-2013, 09:14 PM
Kadmos, I respect what you have to say on here, but you are showing that you have the mentality of a slave and a conquered person.

What happened to the vows of never again? Would you rather do as you are told than risk ruffling some feathers?

Moses led the Jews out of Egypt 3500 years ago and you are making it sound like you'd gladly march right back in.

tank_monkey
01-25-2013, 09:15 PM
WTF? Are you implying that I am not actually oposed to Nazism? That my oposition to Nazis is all show?

That's funny, because I've actually put my ass on the line working security at anti-fascist rallies to stand up to Neo-Nazism. You think my attitude will change when the JBT's are from the Occupy movement instead of the skinhead one?

Touch a damn dick, Tank.

You don't know me.

The WTF should be your incredible misconstruing of what I said. Are you guys on crack or something? When did I imply that you were NOT opposed to Nazi-ism. Are you on some sort of crusade to LOOK FOR SOMETHING to be offended by? I was pointing out that you seemed to miss that Krupski's remark was a complete misrepresentation of what I had said before. Again, You need to chill out and stop writing crazy stuff AND EITHER READ WHAT I WROTE or shut the fuck up.

tank_monkey
01-25-2013, 09:18 PM
Oh and YOU know it ALL, right? You know the solution to all the problems? Fine, then please enlighten me.

The enlightenment I need to give you is READ MY WORDS CORRECTLY. All of your responses are idiotic non-sequiturs. You're not even addressing what I was saying. You're writing all crazy. I said you were COMPARING APPLES to ORANGES and you twist it into a distorted "Tank knows the solution to all problems" ...... HUH? The last time I encountered such a nonsensical response, the person was on drugs.

So stop doing drugs before you respond to me. YES I'm SAYING it again. You are reading something completely different than what I wrote. So YOU are the one creating the arguement out of thin air. Moron.

Kadmos
01-25-2013, 09:40 PM
Kadmos, I respect what you have to say on here, but you are showing that you have the mentality of a slave and a conquered person.

What happened to the vows of never again? Would you rather do as you are told than risk ruffling some feathers?

Moses led the Jews out of Egypt 3500 years ago and you are making it sound like you'd gladly march right back in.

It's not that you just say screw it and head for the camps willingly.

It's that you take the smart path.

First, you do everything you can to make sure that it never happens. For the US, that mostly means support the 1st amendment vigorously. And try to be friendly and useful enough that the populace at large has no interest in doing that to you.

If that fails, then you hide, run, or fight your way to a safer place. If it's nearby then great, but when all else fails head for Israel, because that's where you make the last stand.

That's if you can get away.

If you can't get away, and you can hide well, then you try to hide other people and help them get away, you fight when you have to, you run when you have to, you save all those that you can while still trying to keep yourself alive.

Many many many jews did this in WWII. Alot of Jews never left Germany, never went to the camps, and they hid other people as well for the duration of the war...some managed to slowly make their way out.

If caught, you try to survive, you try to escape, you try to subvert, sabotage, etc. But mostly you try to live through it. Because at that point it's likely the best you can do.

And truth be told it's what probably 90% of what all people would do in that situation.

Imagine you wake up tomorrow and for no apparent reason a hundred cops have your home surrounded, guns drawn. They say "Come out", and nothing else.

What do you do? Your family is in there with you, your kids, your elders.

Basically you can A. try to wait it out (you will likely starve), B. try to fight your way out (you WILL all die if you do this), or you can C. come out with your hands up and hope for the best.

If you didn't chose C. then you are likely a fool. A dead fool. We can call you brave if you like...but it will sound close to "That Napots, he and his family certainly are brave dead fools"...."well, WERE, brave fools, now dead".

It's not slave mentality, it's survival mentality. We aren't talking about people who are saying "Please be my master", we are talking about people who will suffer through sad times in order to survive.

Dr. Gonzo GED
01-25-2013, 09:50 PM
Are you guys on crack or something?
Hell yeah Nikka'!
http://suchabastard.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/crackhead.jpg

When did I imply that you were NOT opposed to Nazi-ism.
Well, I said that I'm not down with Nazis and you said I "don't walk the walk".

How am I supposed to interpret that?

Are you on some sort of crusade to LOOK FOR SOMETHING to be offended by?
Hell yeah >racial prejorative<!
http://www.back2stonewall.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Jennifer-Norse-Ruth-Institute-shrew.png

Again, You need to chill out and stop writing crazy stuff AND EITHER READ WHAT I WROTE or shut the fuck up.
You're the one who called me out for not "walking some walk".

Why don't you shut the fuck up?

I was trying to be funny here but you're just on a butt hurt rampage ain't ya?

Please, continue to touch a damn dick!
http://vermontdailybriefing.com/wp-content/my-images/bear.jpg

Dr. Gonzo GED
01-25-2013, 09:56 PM
It's not slave mentality, it's survival mentality. We aren't talking about people who are saying "Please be my master", we are talking about people who will suffer through sad times in order to survive.
The camps were a little more than "hard times" Kadmos.

Not to mention, prior to Stalingrad there was no indication whatsoever that the Axis would loose the war. Occupied Europe was pretty much on it own for the forseable. None of the Jews would have had any reason to believe there's a light at the end of the tunnel other than simple, blind hope and faith. (Which definitely didn't come through for @ 6,000,000 of them.)

You talk about jews just "surviving the camp" like it was nothing? WTF!?!? Any of my relative that didn't leave Europe prior to WII died in those camps. Where's their survival story? What the fuck do you think they would say to you right now if they could? That's a whole branch of my family tree pruned for Hitler. No survivors. No escapees. Certainly no one saying "it was best, what if they'd shot us?"

Are you even really Jewish? I've never met a single hollocaust survivor or any other Jew for that matter who would downplay the hollocaust the way you have.

Kadmos
01-25-2013, 10:39 PM
The camps were a little more than "hard times" Kadmos.

Yeah, no kidding? :slap:

Of course I fucking know the camps were more than "hard times", this thread isn't about what a living hell on earth the Nazi death camps were, what we're talking about (well, this aside of the conversation at least) is the survival strategy.

Not to mention, prior to Stalingrad there was no indication whatsoever that the Axis would loose the war. Occupied Europe was pretty much on it own for the forseable. None of the Jews would have had any reason to believe there's a light at the end of the tunnel other than simple, blind hope and faith. (Which definitely didn't come through for @ 6,000,000 of them.)

Likely a few Jews hoped for help....but I seriously doubt any actually expected anyone to come to their aid. Where in previous history has Christians, or the world at large ever come to the aid of Jews?!?

If you think for one second that the Jews were actually waiting around to be rescued then you really don't have a clue.

The Jews wouldn't have expected anyone in the world to walk across the street and piss on a Jew if he was on fire!

So, you're in the camp, you wait, you try to be useful, try to survive, keep your faith and wait for fucking Moses to help lead you to the promised land!

They weren't thinking about the Americans coming to save them, they were thinking "We suffered as slaves in Egypt for 400 years, we can suffer through this and get to freedom"

You talk about jews just "surviving the camp" like it was nothing? WTF!?!?

Like I said, that aspect wasn't the point I was making.

Any of my relative that didn't leave Europe prior to WII died in those camps.

I'm sorry. Most of mine who lived there died also. But some made it out and live in Israel.

Where's their survival story?

I would guess it is lost.

But without knowing it, why not assume the best? Could it be that your relatives saved several hundred other people? Or even one person? Or even made some small act that hindered the Germans or helped the Jews?

Who knows really?

What the fuck do you think they would say to you right now if they could?

there is no way to know, but perhaps that Jews survived, and Nazi's are gone, and isn't it nice we have Israel.

That's a whole branch of my family tree pruned for Hitler. No survivors. No escapees. Certainly no one saying "it was best, what if they'd shot us?"

Again, there is no way to know. For all you know one member of your family did stand up, killed a Nazi solider, and sadly that may be why no member survived...would that make you feel better?

Are you even really Jewish?

Yep.

I've never met a single hollocaust survivor or any other Jew for that matter who would downplay the hollocaust the way you have.

I've never met a Jew that wouldn't take the time to spell "Holocaust" correctly, with a spell check built right in and everything.

But EVERY survivor I've met has said "I did what I had to in order to survive"

NAPOTS
01-25-2013, 10:48 PM
Kadmos, you almost sound like a holocaust denier. Do you think that us gentiles are all war mongering neanderthals? I am an educated man as are many on this forum. I have also served in the military and want nothing more than peace for this country.

But I don't believe in cowering and that there is a time to fight back. That time for gun owners is the present but we must fight back smart, and right now that is a political fight. The Jewish people have seen the destruction of Israel once and have spent much of history enslaved or at least at the mercy of someone else. Have you ever thought that the reason Jews have been persecuted throughout history is because they have allowed it? You speak of being passive. You allow things to happen to you instead of making them happen.

The time for slavery is over, be the owner of yourself.

TEN-32
01-25-2013, 11:00 PM
Guess I did a poor job phrasing the question wasn't talking about you personally, what I meant if ordered could Chicago PD go into one of the shitholes and confiscate all illegal guns? or would the body count be too high to even consider?

Well...I gave your question some thought and I think its based on a flawed premise. Could CPD go door to door and do illegal searches and illegally seize evidence. Yes. Would it make any sense? No. Would there be a body count? I don't know. High risk warrant service is as the name implies.

Kadmos
01-25-2013, 11:14 PM
Kadmos, you almost sound like a holocaust denier. Do you think that us gentiles are all war mongering neanderthals? I am an educated man as are many on this forum. I have also served in the military and want nothing more than peace for this country.

But I don't believe in cowering and that there is a time to fight back. That time for gun owners is the present but we must fight back smart, and right now that is a political fight. The Jewish people have seen the destruction of Israel once and have spent much of history enslaved or at least at the mercy of someone else. Have you ever thought that the reason Jews have been persecuted throughout history is because they have allowed it? You speak of being passive. You allow things to happen to you instead of making them happen.

The time for slavery is over, be the owner of yourself.

Like I said in the beginning, people aren't going to get it.

You see it as "the Jews walked willingly into slavery".

But it's not the case, it wasn't passive, it was active. It has always been active, be active to the country at large, be useful, be needed, be loud in letting people know you are needed and useful when necessary. Accept that money is power, money is safety, money isn't "the root of all evil".

Be ready to move people when necessary, millions of Jews left before most of the world even had a hint. I have some Jewish newspapers from England from 1936-39 and they were talking about Hitler, the back of the paper was ads from families offering to take in German Jews, ads from German Jew offering to be domestic servants or anything to Jewish families in England.

We set up "underground railroads", we encouraged others to help, we encouraged Jews to go to England and fight for the English before America even entered the war. We had fundraisers here in America to help the Jews in Germany, to help the English, to send money to Israel. We had a few famous comedians working the white house to try to get Roosevelt to enter the war, and working the rest of the country to try to help get the US into the War.

Don't for a second think we just sat there and said "whatever happens, happens" we worked hard, we suffered and gave from all over the world.

What we didn't for the most part do was commit suicide by throwing ghetto dwelling Jews against the Nazi war machine in a frontal assault.

Sorry if not doing that doesn't have us living up to your personal expectations of "honor".

samiam
01-26-2013, 08:18 AM
Well...I gave your question some thought and I think its based on a flawed premise. Could CPD go door to door and do illegal searches and illegally seize evidence. Yes. Would it make any sense? No. Would there be a body count? I don't know. High risk warrant service is as the name implies.

Thanks for the reply Ten, sounds like if Krupski wants to keep his 10/22 and not be fucked with by the authorities he should relocate to the south side of Chicago. The old bumper sticker, "If guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns" isn't just so much hyperbole.

Krupski
01-26-2013, 12:29 PM
(1) Obviously Nazi's weren't a race, it was a political party, which in many ways is not so different than a religion. In the end the proof is in the result...were are the Nazi's now? Where are the Jews?

(2) subpart. I've heard people talk about Jews not serving. Every male in my family volunteered to fight in WWII. Several died fighting. My grandfather joined up but got tapped for desk duty in D.C.....why? Because he had a degree in accounting. He would do more good making sure the fighting men got "enough and on time" then he would have leaping out of a plane. My great uncle was a mapmaker, my other great uncle ended up being what they called a "bombigator", doing double duty as a bombardier and a navigator. By the way he joined up before the US entered the war and flew for England! My grandfather said he had cousins who fought on the ground. He also had cousins who never got out of Germany and died in the camps.

(3) My dad and his brother both volunteered for Vietnam. My uncle was a trained lawyer and ended up with the Jag, my dad a young doctor who got his foreign service medal serving at the Naval hospital in Jacksonville Florida.
And that's why Jews tend not to die in American wars, we tend to be better educated and have skills that are more useful elsewhere than as, no offense, cannon fodder.

(1) Again, you say it as though "your superior strategy worked". In reality, you are alive because OTHERS fought and died for you.

(2) Then I salute every member of your family who served or volunteered to serve. And, being a doctor "in the rear" is certainly no shame. Maybe infantry look down their noses at anyone who isn't "in the shit", but I don't. A machine needs all it's parts to function. My dad was a B24 nose gunner / radio operator. He flew 20 combat missions and was shot down three times and obviously survived all 3 (else I wouldn't be here!) :) I think being shot down counted as 2 missions (not sure though), because he only had 20 missions, but then qualified for discharge which required 25 missions. Everyone thought he had a "safe job" flying at 30,000 feet and dropping bombs on the enemy. Tell that to the "every 2 out of 3" bomber crews that didn't make it.

(3) Again a salute to your family members. But they are the exception to the rule. The statistics of percentage of Jews in the military was and is incredibly small. Jews are the LEAST represented group in the US military. That statistic wouldn't exist if Jews were doing their part... because even "doctors" and "accountants" and "lawyers" would show up as SERVING. The current number is around THREE PERECNT! Unless they are ignoring all the doctors, lawyers and accountants in the rear?

Krupski
01-26-2013, 12:31 PM
Thanks for the reply Ten, sounds like if Krupski wants to keep his 10/22 and not be fucked with by the authorities he should relocate to the south side of Chicago. The old bumper sticker, "If guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns" isn't just so much hyperbole.

No, I will be an outlaw. If illegal aliens can come here and be given free health care, free education and welcomed with open arms, then obviously "crime" pays. So I'm no dummy. I'll be a criminal and enjoy the good life that I'm entitled to as a criminal.

Krupski
01-26-2013, 12:33 PM
The enlightenment I need to give you is READ MY WORDS CORRECTLY. All of your responses are idiotic non-sequiturs. You're not even addressing what I was saying. You're writing all crazy. I said you were COMPARING APPLES to ORANGES and you twist it into a distorted "Tank knows the solution to all problems" ...... HUH? The last time I encountered such a nonsensical response, the person was on drugs.

So stop doing drugs before you respond to me. YES I'm SAYING it again. You are reading something completely different than what I wrote. So YOU are the one creating the arguement out of thin air. Moron.

Is that the best you can come up with? An ad-hominem attack? :lool:

Krupski
01-26-2013, 12:40 PM
That's a whole branch of my family tree pruned for Hitler. No survivors. No escapees. Certainly no one saying "it was best, what if they'd shot us?"

The entire human gene pool of the world was horribly modified by Hitler and WW-II. Look how many millions died. And they, for the most part, were young men in their prime, and due to military selection of the fittest to serve, the best DNA was killed off by the war.

Hmmm.... a world polluted with defective genes may very well explain the existence of DEMOCRATS! :)

Warthogg
01-26-2013, 12:45 PM

Of course I fucking know the camps were more than "hard times", this thread isn't about what a living hell on earth the Nazi death camps were, what we're talking about (well, this aside of the conversation at least) is the survival strategy.

Likely a few Jews hoped for help....but I seriously doubt any actually expected anyone to come to their aid. Where in previous history has Christians, or the world at large ever come to the aid of Jews?!?

If you think for one second that the Jews were actually waiting around to be rescued then you really don't have a clue.

The Jews wouldn't have expected anyone in the world to walk across the street and piss on a Jew if he was on fire!

So, you're in the camp, you wait, you try to be useful, try to survive, keep your faith and wait for fucking Moses to help lead you to the promised land!

They weren't thinking about the Americans coming to save them, they were thinking "We suffered as slaves in Egypt for 400 years, we can suffer through this and get to freedom"

I'm sorry. Most of mine who lived there died also. But some made it out and live in Israel.

But without knowing it, why not assume the best? Could it be that your relatives saved several hundred other people? Or even one person? Or even made some small act that hindered the Germans or helped the Jews?

Who knows really?

there is no way to know, but perhaps that Jews survived, and Nazi's are gone, and isn't it nice we have Israel.

Again, there is no way to know. For all you know one member of your family did stand up, killed a Nazi solider, and sadly that may be why no member survived...would that make you feel better?

Yep.

I've never met a Jew that wouldn't take the time to spell "Holocaust" correctly, with a spell check built right in and everything.

Where in previous history has Christians, or the world at large ever come to the aid of Jews?!?

Since 1948 the fucking UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. (Iran also supported Israel in 1948.)

Wart

Dr. Gonzo GED
01-26-2013, 12:53 PM
Can't discuss one without the other. Seeing as how "the camps" where the conditions they would have to "survive" they are an integral part of the discussion.

WTF? You're the one who suggested they were!

How the hell would you know what they were thinking?

You don't have a point, but you've already crossed waaay over the line of being offensive.

Do they know how dismissive you are of their struggle?

Who knows really?
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?!?!?

Not really. They traded one country surounded by people who wanted to exterminate them for another, dryer, natsier country surounded by people who want to exterminate them.

Should have picked something tropical...

Yes it would, as least their deaths would not have been for nothing. And my family members who were Americans citizens fought in both theaters killing Axis troops. I'm proud of them too.

It was the right thing to do.

Not surprising, you speak like you've never met a Jew at all...

Oh, you've seen Shoa too? (doubtfull, you wouldn't have a flippant attitude about the camps if you had...)

Of all this things I've seen waffle back and forth on and try to rationalise this is the absolute worst.

You sir, are absolutely despicable and a shame to the jewish people.

Don't EVER belittle the memory of my dead realtives again. I am not fucking joking.

Krupski
01-26-2013, 12:56 PM
[Where in previous history has Christians, or the world at large ever come to the aid of Jews?!?]Since 1948 the fucking UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. (Iran also supported Israel in 1948.)
Wart

One of the big chips on a Jew's shoulder is the fact that the Allies (in WW-II) knew about the death camps, but didn't bomb them. The reality is that, yes the British and Americans knew about the camps through the super secret "Ultra" decryption project that routinely read German encrypted military radio traffic.

But, to go and bomb sites that looked NOTHING AT ALL like military targets would have given away the secret and then the Germans would have changed their encryption scheme... which could have resulted in Germany winning the war.

The needs of the many outweighed the needs of the few.....

Warthogg
01-26-2013, 01:26 PM
One of the big chips on a Jew's shoulder is the fact that the Allies (in WW-II) knew about the death camps, but didn't bomb them. The reality is that, yes the British and Americans knew about the camps through the super secret "Ultra" decryption project that routinely read German encrypted military radio traffic.

But, to go and bomb sites that looked NOTHING AT ALL like military targets would have given away the secret and then the Germans would have changed their encryption scheme... which could have resulted in Germany winning the war.

The needs of the many outweighed the needs of the few.....

At the time I believe the generally accepted primary objective was winning the war. Probably most in the camps had other thoughts.

Wart

Kadmos
01-26-2013, 03:53 PM
(1) Again, you say it as though "your superior strategy worked". In reality, you are alive because OTHERS fought and died for you.

That same strategy has served the Jews for over 3,000 years. I'm not saying Jews shouldn't be grateful for what the Allied forces did, but A. We likely would have survived either way, obviously not everyone who did survive, but there would still be Jews and B. do you actually believe the Allied forces "did it for the Jews"?

No offense but get real. Very few gave a rats ass about the Jews.

(3) Again a salute to your family members. But they are the exception to the rule. The statistics of percentage of Jews in the military was and is incredibly small. Jews are the LEAST represented group in the US military. That statistic wouldn't exist if Jews were doing their part... because even "doctors" and "accountants" and "lawyers" would show up as SERVING. The current number is around THREE PERECNT! Unless they are ignoring all the doctors, lawyers and accountants in the rear?

I have no idea what the numbers actually are...are you saying 3% of Jews serve, or 3% of the Armed forces is Jewish?

Because if 3% of the armed forces is Jewish than that's way way higher than I would expect, seeing as we are something like 1% of the population.

Do 3% of any Religion serve? If 3 percent of Christians served I think that would be something like 20 million people currently serving..which is way more people than the armed forces have.

Figure out of a population 50% are women, another say 15% are male children, 10% too old, leaving you at best 25% of the population at "warrior age"....lets face it, the pay sucks, it's risky work...if there isn't a pressing need to go (a war) then most people don't see the point. Plus of that 25% a lot are married, or in a profession the military doesn't particularly want...3% doesn't sound all that off for a volunteer army.

Since 1948 the fucking UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. (Iran also supported Israel in 1948.)

Nope, try again. The US sat on the side in 48, I think it wasn't until the 70's that the US really even supplied material. As far as actually fighting for Israel...I'm not sure anyone actually has...maybe when we put up Patriot missiles to knock out Scuds during the gulf war, but we did that because WE wanted Israel to NOT fight.

You sir, are absolutely despicable and a shame to the jewish people.

I'm talking about tactics, not the conditions of the camps.

I think I'm pretty well aware, as anyone who wasn't there possibly can be, that it was beyond horrible, that there are no words, pictures, movies that can even remotely begin to capture the reality of what it was like to be there.

But I have spent a lot of time with survivors, and listened to their stories.

Pretty much every one did in fact say " I did whatever I had to in order to survive", many did forced work for the Germans, others stole food from them, one old gent fixed their watches, basically sat in the same room (a closet) for 3 years making watch gears out of coins with a few files at the camp.

It was a interesting story of survival he had, he made all the watches run a little bit fast, just a couple seconds a day, hoping that in some planned attack a German or two might jump the gun, attack too soon and ruin the plan.

I'm incredibly proud of those who made it through. I certainly don't want to minimize what they went through, that was never my intent. But I'm also not going to sit by and let people call them cowards who A. Have no idea what they went through, and B. likely wouldn't have fought back themselves, and C. likely never would have survived the camps.

Sorry, but to me, any Jew who pulled bread out of a dead Jew's mouth, in order to survive, actually lived through it, went on to raise a family and continue the Jewish traditions is a big old "fuck you" to Hitler!

If people who weren't there want to bitch that what the Jews did wasn't enough to satisfy their personal sense of honor, well...I'm more than happy to try to explain it, and to tell them off if need be.