PDA

View Full Version : I think Piers Morgan just found some of you guys a future wife.

was_peacemaker
01-26-2013, 06:28 AM
Two hot blondes from a Va. gun range educating Morgan on why they own an AR-15. Oddly enough why is it that women who are conservative and like guns are usually hot....while women who are liberal and hate guns are usually unattractive and rude.

Can anyone name any hot liberal women or know of any? When I have seen vids from the occupy crowd, PETA, or any anti-gun rally...its usually some fairly unattractive manly looking women leading the charge with their feminine men friends. Makes me wonder if liberalism is a guise that sexually insecure people hide behind to make the rest of our lives miserable.

Anyway here is the vid. BTW: Ole Piece goes off on a tangent.

http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_t2#/video/bestoftv/2013/01/25/pmt-celia-bigelow-audrey-blankenship-gun-girls.cnn

rci2950
01-26-2013, 06:35 AM
Do you think piers Morgan is secretly a second amendment supporter? He says the dumbest things with no backing them up, to support gun bans and sets himself up for failure with every single interview on this topic. I am sure he is really actually smarter then that.

I am starting to see through what he is doing. Because if he actually came out and defended the second do you think he would be on CNN?

was_peacemaker
01-26-2013, 06:57 AM
Do you think piers Morgan is secretly a second amendment supporter? He says the dumbest things with no backing them up, to support gun bans and sets himself up for failure with every single interview on this topic. I am sure he is really actually smarter then that.

I am starting to see through what he is doing. Because if he actually came out and defended the second do you think he would be on CNN?

He said he respected the 2nd amendment. Coming from a liberal Brit...I have no idea how to take that....but even Bloomberg himself feels like he is a 2nd supporter. Which we know is ridiculous.

When Piers stated this....it was always on the front of the CNN page. Now the folks at CNN push it over to the side and you really have to look for it.

The thing is this. Even some famous Brits said they don't want him back. He was a Tabloid journalist for years before he got on to CNN. What do tabloid goons use to sell their trash? Sensationalism! If anything he is nothing like Larry King (the guy he replaced) he is a tabloid journalist posing on a major news network in hopes of getting his ratings a boost.

Bluntforce
01-26-2013, 07:28 AM
Both he and Biden would know if they ever watched the Discovery Channel that owning a tank is legal as is getting a permit to own and fire the shells, that being dealt with as explosives-not a Second Amendment issue.

You can own a tank.

You can not bear a tank. Not in the scope of the Second Amendment yet still legal if you have the money, clean record and patience to get it.

LAGC
01-26-2013, 07:50 AM

I wonder about that as well. Sometimes I think he's just pretending to be so anti-gun (of the ban-them-all variety) because its an extreme position that fuels sensationalism and helps boost his ratings. He lets smart pro-gun advocates on his show that make him repeatedly look like a fool, but it gets people talking.

Hell, look at us? We're talking about him right now.

alismith
01-26-2013, 08:08 AM

Nah. He's a Liberal Brit. In his mind, he's winning every interview. Need I say more?

cevulirn
01-26-2013, 09:25 AM
By god... every time someone posts a Piers Morgan video and I watch it.... I want to vomit! No matter how good a point the pro gunners make. (The one on the left in this video was cute too.)

ready
01-26-2013, 11:37 AM
They shouldve argued that it doesnt matter if you have 5 rounds or 30 rounds when youre killing children. Any gun with any mag will do the job. When your shooting at people who are shooting back, yes, you want 30 rounds.

deth502
01-26-2013, 01:57 PM
Oddly enough why is it that women who are conservative and like guns are usually hot....while women who are liberal and hate guns are usually unattractive and rude.

they realize that the world is an evil place, and that they need to protect themselves from assault and rape. who the fuck would want to rape hillary clinton or dianne finestein?? they have no clue of the need to defend against it.

skorpion
01-26-2013, 02:36 PM
http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/7122/gungirls.jpg

America. Phuck yeah!

Krupski
01-26-2013, 05:12 PM
Two hot blondes from a Va. gun range educating Morgan on why they own an AR-15. Oddly enough why is it that women who are conservative and like guns are usually hot....while women who are liberal and hate guns are usually unattractive and rude.

Can anyone name any hot liberal women or know of any? When I have seen vids from the occupy crowd, PETA, or any anti-gun rally...its usually some fairly unattractive manly looking women leading the charge with their feminine men friends. Makes me wonder if liberalism is a guise that sexually insecure people hide behind to make the rest of our lives miserable.

Anyway here is the vid. BTW: Ole Piece goes off on a tangent.

http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_t2#/video/bestoftv/2013/01/25/pmt-celia-bigelow-audrey-blankenship-gun-girls.cnn

WHY do I see this annoying Brit's face everywhere I turn? Who the f--k is he to even comment on American activities?

He's never held an AR-15, never fired one, yet HE's the "expert" who thinks nobody should have one.

ready
01-26-2013, 09:43 PM
He has his own gun free country to go back to. Get the fuck out if you dont like our culture.

deth502
01-27-2013, 06:43 AM
well i just watched it, and i dont think they did that good of a job.

was_peacemaker
01-27-2013, 01:02 PM
well i just watched it, and i dont think they did that good of a job.

Maybe the camera made them a bit nervous.