PDA

View Full Version : The SANDY HOOK Shooting - Exposed & Investiged _Mike Powers BRAND NEWS INVESTIGATING......

Guns Network Staff
01-27-2013, 09:10 PM
http://youtu.be/P1ynYhB26qE

Former US Naval Law Enforcement Veteran and US Army Infantry/Reconnaissance Military Veteran MIKE POWERS has found glaring inconsistencies regarding the Sandy Hook shooting and will be breaking it down for us. We must understand that this is the elephant in the living room and must be shared with everyone that you know. This is a CAN'T MISS SHOW and of the utmost importance that we understand what is really going on.

I still have 5 minutes left of the video... This needs to go viral....

Mike Powers is letting the cat out of the bag folks......

GNS

NATIONALIST
01-27-2013, 09:17 PM
it doesn't surprise me at all. i dont trust this administration or the Connecticut state police.....

Guns Network Staff
01-27-2013, 09:24 PM
That was an excellent interview. It hit a lot of valid points without veering into loony theories.

gunnutz
01-27-2013, 11:02 PM
Since I'm a news junkie and was off work that day, I can verify that the first reports said the kid used two handguns, and shotgun was found in the trunk. The first thoughts to come to me after the natural emotion of hugging my kids when they came home from school, was WTF! an AR 15? Oh hell No! They can't use this incident as another weapons ban!
True, I was relieved after Aurora, Mostly because the guy didn,t use an AK! But, Damnit man, now the two are starting to make perfect sense.
Yes, We the people need to demand a true independent investigation on this, The current US government need not apply.

NAPOTS
01-27-2013, 11:11 PM
Since I'm a news junkie and was off work that day, I can verify that the first reports said the kid used two handguns, and shotgun was found in the trunk. The first thoughts to come to me after the natural emotion of hugging my kids when they came home from school, was WTF! an AR 15? Oh hell No! They can't use this incident as another weapons ban!
True, I was relieved after Aurora, Mostly because the guy didn,t use an AK! But, Damnit man, now the two are starting to make perfect sense.
Yes, We the people need to demand a true independent investigation on this, The current US government need not apply.

I remember that very well two. The first report was 2 handguns were used. I can understand them messing up the identity of the shooter but any idiot can identify .223 brass even if the rifle wasn't found right next to the body.

Broondog
01-27-2013, 11:48 PM
i sincerely hope this guy gets us some answers. like his remarks at the end of the interview, i will not be told by the Fast-n-Furious/Benghazi/Syria administration that i have to give up my rights that have stood for 250yrs over some story that they may have created for just such a event.

to paraphrase Sgt. Joe Friday, all we want are the facts please.

Punk
01-28-2013, 07:34 PM
Thanks for posting that GNS, I listened to the whole thing and it definitely raises many more questions.

Plus, this guy Powers gave more details about the shooting in this one hour report than the entire MSM added together has in a month and a half.

Helen Keller
01-28-2013, 08:01 PM
Biggest thing that boggles me .

The speed in which the politicians reacted, they made the reaction to 9/11 seem like some car accident.