PDA

View Full Version : Here We Go Again- the Tip of **ANOTHER** Iceberg!

Goodman
01-27-2013, 11:26 PM
Non-existent government employees and their email accounts. "Everyone does it?". Here we go again!
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/01/27/EPA-email-Scandal-worse-than-originally-thought

Schuetzenman
01-28-2013, 06:55 AM
Color me not surprised!

Krupski
01-28-2013, 08:43 AM
Color me not surprised!
Racist!

rci2950
01-28-2013, 03:11 PM
wow, the environmental movement is also a scam. Global warming is a natural cycle.

i am not surprised there is a scam within a fraud organization.

Warthogg
01-28-2013, 03:25 PM
Read that article earlier. Seems neither congress nor the courts have any power over these political figures. Maybe they all buy a no-fault insurance policy ??

Wart

Helen Keller
01-28-2013, 03:34 PM
Racist!

you wouldn't know racism if it threw a deep fried piece of watermelon in your face!

5.56NATO
01-28-2013, 06:15 PM
I feel that she only did as Resident 0bama has done for the entire time of his regime. They fabricate everything to order; a "president', a school shooting, distribute arms to criminals to blame the 2nd, you know how he does these things.

"This mystery grows even stranger as other addresses and Social Security numbers for Barack Obama appear in a dozen other states not known to be connected to him. Again, I am excluding those records names not spelled exactly like his name.
■Tennessee, one address with a Social Security number beginning with 427
■Colorado, one address, with a Social Security number beginning with 456.
■Utah, two addresses, with two Social Security numbers beginning with 901 and 799.
■Missouri has one address and one Social Security number beginning with 999.
■Florida has two addresses listed for his him, three if you count one listed as “Barry Obama.” One is connected to a Social Security number beginning with 762.
■In Georgia there are three addresses listed for him, all with different Social Security numbers: 579, 420, and 423.
■In Texas there are four different addresses listed for him, one is connected to Social Security number 675.
■There are two addresses listed for Barack Obama in Oregon and one address listed for him in the states of Wisconsin, Michigan, South Carolina, and Pennsylvania.

All told, there are 49 addresses and 16 different Social Security numbers listed for a person whose name is spelled “Barack Obama.” In some cases, the middle initial “H” is listed. If you were to expand the search to include closely related names such as: “Barac,” “Barak,” and “Barrack” Obama, you would find more than a dozen additional addresses and Social Security numbers."

http://www.westernjournalism.com/exclusive-investigative-reports/the-mystery-of-barack-obama-continues/