PDA

View Full Version : Used to think my Avatar was cool

l921428x
09-08-2010, 05:57 AM
Untill today I was driving to work and looked in the rear view mirror and saw spidie
hanging from the head liner. It was the size of a half dollar, by the time I had pulled over it was gone. I have my cold weather gear, boots and alot of other thing in there
and did not have the time to check the cab of my truck. Needless to say all I could think of this morning, driving home, was spidie sitting on the head rest of my seat
and wondering where we were going.

RCS
09-08-2010, 07:59 AM
Bring on Cujo, Jason, Zombies--whatever.

Spiders, on the other hand, I dislike terribly.

cciota
09-08-2010, 08:13 AM
I had one repel down from the sun visor while I was driving. Damn near wrecked my truck trying to get the little bastard before he landed in my lap.

Congo
09-08-2010, 08:14 AM
Co pilot with many eyes is good.

AK-J
09-08-2010, 10:45 AM
Co pilot with many eyes is good.

Sounds like a fortune cookie. ;)

O.S.O.K.
09-08-2010, 11:55 AM
They don't bother me much which is good - cause we have a schitload of them down here in Texas.

I took our dog on a hike in the local state park last weekend and found that the "hiking" trail was not used much - I think I ruined about 100 plus spider webs... and I know I had em crawling on me from time to time before they bailed off.

I remember once having a jumping spider as a co-pilot in my jeep - he actually lasted for quite a few trips - which made me wonder what the heck he was eating....

studmuffin
09-08-2010, 05:09 PM
I remember one wonderfull avatar from way back. It was a huge titted asian lady gently waving her jugs back and forth. I used to get hypnotized watching that.