PDA

View Full Version : My "ghost" kitty has returned....

coppertales
01-28-2013, 08:03 PM
about 6 years ago my littls Siamese kitty died. Shortly after we began to "see her" around the house. We saw her in full color, a shadow, or physical touch. I have not seen her in awhile and was afraid she had moved on. Well, yesterday, I was walking out of the bathroom when a brown cat ran down the hall with my gray and white tabby right behind. As the gray and white one and the calico chase each other around the house, I looked in the bedroom, at the end of the hall, and the gray and white cat was sitting there looking around. I figured the calico was under the bed until I walked into the living room and the calico was asleep on the cat tree and the orange and white cat was asleep in the computer room. Sashi has returned. Later, my wife was walking into the master bedroom and a cat ran into the bathroom. When she went into the bathroom, no cat there. She checked around and the other cats were asleep around the living room. Sashi showed herself to her too. I am so glad. I am going through some health issues and I feel Sashi is around to comfort me, which she does. She was my favorite little girl until her demise. I hope she moves to the country with us when we sell our house here in town.......chris3

raxar
01-28-2013, 08:11 PM
I hope she moves to the country with us when we sell our house here in town.......chris3

Not nearly as much as the people buying your house do....

btcave
01-28-2013, 08:57 PM
I'm glad coppertales. My wifes dead Beagle still trys to get into the garbage under the sink. You can still hear the cupboard door bang in the kitchen two or three times. No animal there when we investigate. At least that makes her feel good about it.

5.56NATO
01-29-2013, 05:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4I4OCgVAv8

Warthogg
01-29-2013, 06:14 PM
You and your wife are fortunate to have such a visitor.

Wart

My wife, daughter and myself lived with an 'entity' for about a year but that's another story.

l921428x
01-30-2013, 02:18 AM
nice story. i am happy for your fortune, enjoy.

Krupski
01-30-2013, 09:33 AM
about 6 years ago my littls Siamese kitty died. Shortly after we began to "see her" around the house. We saw her in full color, a shadow, or physical touch. I have not seen her in awhile and was afraid she had moved on.

A lot of people are going to think you're nuts... but cats "coming back" is a common occurrence. It happens all the time.

Many years ago we had a male cat named "Tiger" who loved to go outside, roam all day, then come home. One day he didn't come home. We looked and called for him all over the neighborhood for over a week. Nothing.

Then one day I noticed the smell of a dead animal in my garage, but couldn't find anything. I finally found Tiger out behind the garage.

I took his body to the vet and they examined him. He had multiple fractures of the lower jar and the vet said "he was probably hit by a car".

A few days later, I had a dream that I was working on my station wagon, looking for a vacuum leak (I actually had a vacuum leak in my car). In the dream, Tiger walked near me and said (not verbally, but mentally) "the leak is behind the carburetor". I tried to walk over to Tiger and pick him up, but he turned and ran away.

Next morning I checked the car and SURE ENOUGH there was a cracked vacuum hose behind the carb - I had NO IDEA that it was there!

Next night, I had another dream of Tiger. He said (again, mentally) "I wasn't hit by a car, I fell out of the tree (tall tree in the back yard)". Then he said "I have to go now", he turned, walked away and I never dreamed of him again.

Another one... we had a female cat named "Donna". We had her for 18 years - she was the most wonderful and loving cat we ever had. One day we noticed some blood dripping from her mouth. We took her to the vet and found it was cancer and nothing could be done. So we had no choice but to end her suffering and just before the vet injected the phenobarbital, Donna gave my wife a mental message "Go outside and take me home". A few seconds later another "Take me home!".

My wife, somehow, understood that this meant "take home the cat that was up for adoption at the vet office (which we weren't even AWARE of up until that point)". As soon as my wife walked out into the lobby of the vet office, a black and white cat (exactly the same coloration as Donna) ran up to the front of her cage and started howling and putting her paws outside the cage.

I sincerely believe that this was a case of a "Jellicle cat" somehow being chosen for a new life. Somehow we KNEW that Donna "went into" the other cat and we have her 'til this day - the most wonderful cat we've ever had. And we had not even noticed her before Donna insisted that we "take her home".

OK, who will be first to call me a weirdo?