PDA

View Full Version : Senate gun hearing...

coppertales
01-30-2013, 02:21 PM
I watched the whole thing. Us here in Texas sure elected a good one in Sen Cruz. He was spot on with his presentation with facts. The dims brought in Gabby Giffords to evoke sympathy and emotion into the hearing. The Rebublicans were pretty good with facts and presentations. The dims made emotion the topic of their day. They had Chief Johnson from Maryland who is a huge cool aid drinker as far as gun control goes. He avoided answers and flat out lied sometimes. Sen Layhey was the chair and you could tell his mind was already made up as far as background checks and mag limits go. He tried to be neutral but his true position leaked through. You could tell the senators up for reelection the next time as they tried to dance around the issue. I just can't figure how Minn keeps electing liberal dims to the senate. Must be all the unions in that state. Both Minn senators favor the Boxter gun control bill. Then there is the senator from CT. I need not say more about him......chris3

Cypher
01-30-2013, 02:29 PM
If the dims couldn't rely on emotional manipulation regardless of facts then they would have ceased to exist a long time ago.

Helen Keller
01-30-2013, 02:41 PM
If the dims couldn't rely on emotional manipulation regardless of facts then they would have ceased to exist a long time ago.

+1

Emotion replaced Logic in that camp a long time ago.

If Giffords truely cared that little fuck would have been executed once his trial was over.

1 Patriot-of-many
01-31-2013, 01:35 PM
I watched the whole thing. Us here in Texas sure elected a good one in Sen Cruz. He was spot on with his presentation with facts. The dims brought in Gabby Giffords to evoke sympathy and emotion into the hearing. The Rebublicans were pretty good with facts and presentations. The dims made emotion the topic of their day. They had Chief Johnson from Maryland who is a huge cool aid drinker as far as gun control goes. He avoided answers and flat out lied sometimes. Sen Layhey was the chair and you could tell his mind was already made up as far as background checks and mag limits go. He tried to be neutral but his true position leaked through. You could tell the senators up for reelection the next time as they tried to dance around the issue. I just can't figure how Minn keeps electing liberal dims to the senate. Must be all the unions in that state. Both Minn senators favor the Boxter gun control bill. Then there is the senator from CT. I need not say more about him......chris3 It's called voter fraud for Franken. As far as Klobachar? She runs on her little kid disappearing. Total POS.

imanaknut
01-31-2013, 01:38 PM
It's part Wizard of Oz syndrome, pay no attention to the man behind the curtain, or as the democrats like to say, pay no attention to the facts. Playing to emotion is much easier than convincing someone they are wrong with facts. Guns kill people, guns cause crime, guns are evil...much easier to pander to emotions than truth.

studmuffin
01-31-2013, 02:35 PM
So cutting to the short. Some form of restrictions will pass the senate. The real fight will be in the house. That is why Odingo is waging the campaign machine nationwide with the cockbreath MSM trailing behind him like drooling idiots hoping for a doggy treat. It will be a close thing.

N/A
01-31-2013, 05:53 PM
So cutting to the short. Some form of restrictions will pass the senate. The real fight will be in the house. That is why Odingo is waging the campaign machine nationwide with the cockbreath MSM trailing behind him like drooling idiots hoping for a doggy treat. It will be a close thing.

I don't think Harry Reid is in any big hurry to get to gun legislation. He already said it wasn't his top priority...he had the fiscal problem to deal with first and immigration reform second. They can hold all the hearings they want , but untill Reid is ready to let it out of committee, it won't go nowhere. Of course, anything is possible.

Oswald Bastable
01-31-2013, 06:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLqKVnNpQ4s