PDA

View Full Version : shooting at school

l921428x
01-31-2013, 03:25 PM
http://www.wsbtv.com/

another child on child violence?

Punk
01-31-2013, 03:27 PM
I'm wondering if it's amish yutes. Or more likely, since it was a boy shooting a girl, a lovers thing.

l921428x
01-31-2013, 03:35 PM
never know

Krupski
01-31-2013, 03:37 PM
I'm wondering if it's amish yutes. Or more likely, since it was a boy shooting a girl, a lovers thing.

No, it's another swing of the gun-grabber's hammer. They will continue to engineer shootings of little kids until they get what they want.

Krupski
01-31-2013, 03:44 PM
http://www.wsbtv.com/

another child on child violence?

....discovered a student had been shot outside of the school building....

Translation:

Another victim of "gun free school zones", shot by an "assault semi-automatic machine gun AR-15/AK-47" with a "high capacity military banana clip" filled with "explosive bullets" purchased from a private seller, utilizing the "gunshow loophole".

This daily shit is really wearing me down.........

How much you wanna bet the shooter is:

(a) On Prozac or some other SSRI?
(b) The child of a Democrat family?

5.56NATO
01-31-2013, 03:46 PM
FFS IF YOU HAVE KIDS LOCK YOUR GUNS UP AND HIDE THE KEYS!

Krupski
01-31-2013, 03:53 PM
FFS IF YOU HAVE KIDS LOCK YOUR GUNS UP AND HIDE THE KEYS!

I take my kids shooting and teach them gun safety and how to properly and safely handle them. WTF good is a locked up gun?

imanaknut
01-31-2013, 04:25 PM
Latest set of lies.. I mean last update "confirmed" shooting victim was a male, shot in head but alert, conscious and breathing when taken to the hospital. Given that he was alert, conscious should be a given, and then following up with breathing just shows how stupid reporters have become. Didn't "journalists" used to have to go to college?

Story said nothing about weapon used. Figure an "evil assault rifle" will turn up, even if it is a single shot cricket.

Let's see... attempted murder, illegal. Firearm on school property, illegal. Underage with firearm, illegal. Yes my friends time to spin this into a reason to ban evil black firearms from the hands of honest adults.

Krupski
01-31-2013, 04:36 PM
Latest set of lies.. I mean last update "confirmed" shooting victim was a male, shot in head but alert, conscious and breathing when taken to the hospital. Given that he was alert, conscious should be a given, and then following up with breathing just shows how stupid reporters have become. Didn't "journalists" used to have to go to college?

Story said nothing about weapon used. Figure an "evil assault rifle" will turn up, even if it is a single shot cricket.

Let's see... attempted murder, illegal. Firearm on school property, illegal. Underage with firearm, illegal. Yes my friends time to spin this into a reason to ban evil black firearms from the hands of honest adults.

Doesn't anyone see the coincidence?

Shooting location: SCHOOL. Every time.

I know... let's make a law.

shotdown61
01-31-2013, 05:28 PM
This is an all black school.Bet little gang banger had to retaliate.The shooter from what I understand was from another school.

Edit:Little gang banger was from the same school.Crazy how the media keeps changing there stories.

El Jefe
01-31-2013, 05:30 PM
I take my kids shooting and teach them gun safety and how to properly and safely handle them. WTF good is a locked up gun?

Yep. It's the kids who are curious that get into trouble.

tank_monkey
01-31-2013, 05:53 PM
Yep. It's the kids who are curious that get into trouble.
LOL. A buddy of mine took his kids out the range really earlyi in their lives. He would let them touch the guns and fire ONE round. Usually the recoil of a single round was enough to make them NOT curious. He also had a rule "You touch it, you clean it". Boy the kids did NOT like cleaning guns as a chore so you're damned straight that they never TOUCHED the guns :D

El Jefe
01-31-2013, 06:02 PM
LOL. A buddy of mine took his kids out the range really earlyi in their lives. He would let them touch the guns and fire ONE round. Usually the recoil of a single round was enough to make them NOT curious. He also had a rule "You touch it, you clean it". Boy the kids did NOT like cleaning guns as a chore so you're damned straight that they never TOUCHED the guns :D

Well, the boys have put so much .22 and .223 down range that there's no mystery or mystique with guns for them. It's kinda like pot, I obviously don't let em smoke it, but I have told them that it's really no big deal other than the fact that it's illegal and a huge motivation killer. I kinda got em hoodwinked that grades and making something of themselves are not just what I want, but in their best interest.

Broondog
01-31-2013, 08:51 PM
This is an all black school.Bet little gang banger had to retaliate.The shooter from what I understand was from another school.

Edit:Little gang banger was from the same school.Crazy how the media keeps changing there stories.

it sure looks like they stuffed a white kid into the cruiser in the vid on fox news.

and early this afternoon the victim was a girl, now it's a boy.

shotdown61
02-01-2013, 12:50 AM
it sure looks like they stuffed a white kid into the cruiser in the vid on fox news.

and early this afternoon the victim was a girl, now it's a boy.

Fox headliner also said that 2 people were shot in there first story.That was the local news here in ATL.

Punk
02-01-2013, 04:58 PM
So today the story is a student opened fire in the school courtyard, fired multiple shots, one shot hit another male student in the neck, and then an ARMED SECURITY GUARD stopped the shooting by disarming the little bastard. The "resource officer" as he is referred to in several articles, not clear if he is actually a cop, was off duty. The would be killer somehow got the gun past the school metal detectors.

Also, sounds like it may have been a disagreement between differing amish yute groups.