PDA

View Full Version : Oct. 17th , 1917 ?

printerman
09-08-2010, 05:51 PM
Could 70,000 people see an actual miracle and controlled news media keep it from the United States ? How can this event tie-in with other so-called conspiracies ?

El Jefe
09-08-2010, 06:06 PM
What are you talking about, WWI, Russian Revolution, what?

Dr. Gonzo GED
09-08-2010, 06:34 PM
What are you talking about, WWI, Russian Revolution, what?
I think he's talking about an apearance of the virgin mary on the front lines in WWI, often "explained" as some kind of mass hallucination. (Which makes even less sense than the virgin Mary apearing in a trench in WWI in the first place...)

Unfortunately, he's trying to be all vague and mysterious, to the point that he's not making any damn sense at all...

...as usual...

El Jefe
09-08-2010, 06:49 PM
Huh, never heard that one.

Printdude, why don't you plainly state what you're attempting to talk about? This route just delays you getting ripped, it won't prevent it.

Infidelski
09-08-2010, 10:15 PM
What I know of it goes like this... I visited Fatima in the early '90s as part of a tour through europe

Fatima Portugal Oct. 17, 1917, Mary appeared to a group of children followed by extremely large & muddy crowd. It had rained all morning and at noon Mary appeared to the children (later went on to give them each predictions&secrets). Before/During this apparition the rain stopped and the sun danced in the sky, the ground water dried-up instantly including the mud. Everyone except the kids pretty much were mind blown about what had happened and the story has never been straight, the church made the kids saints and lots of believers visit the place.

Pope John Pauls II's bullets are there in the chapel

printerman
09-09-2010, 07:32 AM
70,000 people , believers as well as the non-believing Masonic press all witnessed what's referred to as "The Miracle of the Sun" ! Even those against the church saw the miracle and witness after witness gave the same exact story as to what happened. Our Lady (Blessed Virgin Mary) gave predictions for the world and three secrets to be opened by the Pope at various times throughout the 20th century.

El Jefe
09-09-2010, 12:02 PM
Why didn't you, don't you, just say what you're wanting to say? Geeze. :rolleyes1:

O.S.O.K.
09-09-2010, 05:40 PM
This belongs in the religeon forum

El Jefe
09-09-2010, 06:27 PM
This belongs in the religeon forum

Why? It's a controversial subject.

a-kmanator
09-10-2010, 08:22 PM
I give up?...How can it tie in with other conspiracies ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_of_the_Sun