PDA

View Full Version : UPS dropped off box from Brownells...

Punk
02-14-2013, 05:31 PM
UPS dropped off a box for me from Brownells today. It's the 10 pmags I ordered on December 20 of last year! $120.90 shipped. I didn't think they would actually show up lol!

http://www.gunsnet.net/photopost/data/500/1069.jpg (http://www.gunsnet.net/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=1744&title=1069&cat=500)

imanaknut
02-14-2013, 05:40 PM
Nice to see that Brownell's is sticking to their advertised prices and not cancelling orders just to jack the prices!

You must be really happy seeing that! Congrats!

skorpion
02-14-2013, 05:52 PM
Nice gold mine there! Congrats!

FunkyPertwee
02-14-2013, 07:03 PM
Brownell's is now on my list of companies to check first.

Schuetzenman
02-14-2013, 09:54 PM
Good to see you got your PMags, congrats.

On a similar note, I ordered 4, three mag packs of Troy Industries Battle Mags from Brownell's in December shortly after Sandyhook. They'd been on back order. I got them last week. Nice mags but I haven't had a chance to shoot them yet. i plan to eventually do a range report on them.

Brownell's isn't gouging anybody, an order placed is honored at the original price. None of the SOG cancel your order then jack it up double crap from Brownell's.

Lemoncade
02-14-2013, 11:21 PM
Grats

L1A1Rocker
02-14-2013, 11:25 PM
That's great news!!!

Like Shuetz said, Brownells has shown their color in this. I'll be looking to them first for my needs in the future. And if I may, I believe Midway has also been good at not jacking up their prices also.

az_paul
02-15-2013, 12:05 AM
A few of 'em have been honest. Not so with Cheaper Than Dirt. They jacked the AR-15 mags up to nearly $100. They've seen the last of me and many others I've spoken with!

NewbieAKguy
02-16-2013, 08:09 PM
Good to see you got your PMags, congrats.

On a similar note, I ordered 4, three mag packs of Troy Industries Battle Mags from Brownell's in December shortly after Sandyhook. They'd been on back order. I got them last week. Nice mags but I haven't had a chance to shoot them yet. i plan to eventually do a range report on them.

Brownell's isn't gouging anybody, an order placed is honored at the original price. None of the SOG cancel your order then jack it up double crap from Brownell's.

I just got a couple of those 3-packs myself from AIM last week. I had gotten a couple of Troy's mags last year or year before and have used them in my local small 3-guns and for 2 day rifle class the last couple of years (but only loaded up to 10 or so, to help practice mag changes), and they worked good. Not sure I'm going to keep their pull-tab on them, but I give them a thumbs up.