PDA

View Full Version : New here...Is this the correct forum to sell extra ammo?

hangman
02-18-2013, 04:42 PM
Hey folks,

I'm new here. I have had a Poly Tech National Match Legend for many years. Originally I bought it as an investment. It was unfired until just this past year. Finally put some rounds through it.

Due to the change in the political climate in my State it leaves me no choice but to start making plans to relocate to a 2nd amendment friendly state. As a consequence I am starting to sell off personal items of value. I have 7.62x39 yugo surplus still in wooden crates. 1260 rounds per case.
Before I post the details I thought I would ask first if this was the correct forum?

Thanks

Kadmos
02-18-2013, 04:50 PM
The Classifieds would probably be a better bet...

I think you need to have more posts, 25 maybe 50 before you can post down there.

LAGC
02-18-2013, 04:52 PM
EDIT: Nevermind, Kad beat me to it. ;)

Krupski
02-18-2013, 04:53 PM
Hey folks,

I'm new here. I have had a Poly Tech National Match Legend for many years. Originally I bought it as an investment. It was unfired until just this past year. Finally put some rounds through it.

Due to the change in the political climate in my State it leaves me no choice but to start making plans to relocate to a 2nd amendment friendly state. As a consequence I am starting to sell off personal items of value. I have 7.62x39 yugo surplus still in wooden crates. 1260 rounds per case.
Before I post the details I thought I would ask first if this was the correct forum?

Thanks

I moved it to the For Sale or Trade Forum for you.

Please post your location and the price you want for your ammo.

Is this corrosive ammo? If not, I may be interested.

hangman
02-18-2013, 05:09 PM
I have 2 cases of Yugo surplus. each case has 1260 rounds 7.62x39 in sealed tin. I'm pretty sure it is corrosive so you would have to clean out your rifle after shooting.

$500 per case

I will not ship. Local sale only in the Long Island/NYC metro area.

Send me a PM if interested.

Thanks